Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we skip forward to the end of the Prologue?

No, I want to keep going week by week.
Yes, bring on the VIOLENCE!

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 68

Author Topic: Eventide University IC: The Fourth Awakening  (Read 31867 times)

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
Re: Eventide University IC: Week 7 - Now the game is as undead as the characters!
« Reply #840 on: September 13, 2018, 04:35:51 pm »

Albert quickly reads over the form while mumbling to himself. "You'd think you'd be more worried about someone trying to stop you. Good thing none in our friend group tend towards the Lawful alignment," he says, before raising his chin up. Louder, and with an aside wink, "Not even our dashing law student."
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
Re: Eventide University IC: Week 7 - Now the game is as undead as the characters!
« Reply #841 on: September 13, 2018, 04:47:39 pm »

Alex snorts and shakes his head. "Please, I'm plenty Lawful. I am the one handing out legal forms to come on a exciting adventure of doom and peril, aren't I?"
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: September 13, 2018, 05:04:44 pm »

"To someone like you, that's its' own form of freedom."
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: September 13, 2018, 05:10:25 pm »

Bernie, for her part, is looking for Idunna, or any other of the girls, to talk to. If nothing else, she wanted to know if they were likely going to go help with the rescue efforts.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #844 on: September 13, 2018, 05:45:53 pm »

Bernie found one of the other girls; specifically, Scarlet, though perhaps not the way she had expected. The vampiress rounded a corner and found herself planted between Bernie's. . . Bernies, and in lieu of a proper verbal response just made a sort of strangled noise.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: September 13, 2018, 06:16:48 pm »

Bernie blinks, looking down at Scarlet. She carefully extricates herself from the situation, frowning.
"Oh! Sorry, are you okay? I didn't see you there."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #846 on: September 13, 2018, 06:44:10 pm »

Scarlet jerked backward when she fully processed what was going on, and was suddenly grateful that things like blushing didn't happen very readily for her. "Uh, yes. Was looking for Alex, mostly out of curiosity, but he doesn't seem to be down here."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: September 13, 2018, 11:01:46 pm »

Scarlet jerked backward when she fully processed what was going on, and was suddenly grateful that things like blushing didn't happen very readily for her. "Uh, yes. Was looking for Alex, mostly out of curiosity, but he doesn't seem to be down here."
Alex extricates himself from Albert's loving grasp and looks down the hall.
"Yes? Did someone call for me? I apologize, I was entrusting the safety of my body and soul to dear Albert."

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: September 14, 2018, 12:12:00 am »

Albert stands behind Alex, the epitome of the right hand man, the faithful companion, his level-headed Watson.
carrot cakeu

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #849 on: September 14, 2018, 05:52:12 am »

Scarlet gave both of them a dubious look before replying. Probably just Alex being Alex. . . but then, Alex being Alex could mean he was speaking literally and he'd signed over his soul to Albert in order to complete some strange and probably-dangerous magical ritual. "I hope that's figurative. Anyway, was wondering if you had anything interesting to say about the storm. Unless you only deal with the spirits of potted plants." She smiled slightly at her own joke, before remembering that this tended to expose her fangs and smoothing her expression over again.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 03:09:15 pm by KingMurdoc »
GM of Trespassers V2.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: September 14, 2018, 10:32:01 am »

Scarlet gave both of them a dubious look before replying. Probably just Alex being Alex. . . but then, Alex being Alex could mean he was speaking literally and he'd signed over his soul to Albert in order to complete some strange and probably-dangerous magical ritual. "I hope that's figurative. Anyway, was wondering if you had anything interesting to say about the storm. Unless you only deal with the spirits of potted plants." She smiled slightly at her own joke, before remembering that this tended to expose her fangs and smoothing her expression over again/

Alex idly scratches at his now blisteringly agonizing leg idly. "This rough typhoon has called upon a whole bevy of ancient and terrible spirits from the depths of the sea. Servants of Poseidon, Nagas of far off India, Loa whose swampy abodes and basement temples have been destroyed, but I care not a whit for those." His smile grows manic and terrible again. "I shall tame the soul of this hurricane, the great awakened mind that plots our drowning and destruction! It shall bend to my will, and not only will I be the savior of fair New Orleans, but the power of its almost destroyer shall be at my beck and call."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: September 14, 2018, 10:37:34 am »

Lilly had been a bit slow, making sure she was topped off, so to speak, before joining the others in the dorm. She'd never been in a hurricane before - her home city didn't really get strong ones and the magic users there could generally stave the weaker storms off. She seemed... a bit nervous, even before she heard what Alex was saying. "...Uh... aren't you worried you might make it worse? You could probably go and talk with the dorm supervisor, see if you could help with disaster relief somehow if you want to go out there."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: September 14, 2018, 10:55:07 am »

"I'm certain Alex's worry, or anyone else's for that matter, wouldn't be enough to stop him. Ain't that right, champ?" He turns to his side with a nod. "And if you can't block a stream... redirect it somewhere."
carrot cakeu

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: September 14, 2018, 11:25:44 am »

Alex once again waves off any concerns about his rather insane plan. "I am both a magus and a Rand, a mere spot of poor weather won't stop me. Why I went for a hike around campus as soon as I heard that the maelstrom was going to hit us! The gale force winds are quite bracing, and a little bit of unending, ropelilke torrents of rain never hurt anyone. I'm sure that combined we can pilot a vessel into the eye of the storm and bring it to heel."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #854 on: September 14, 2018, 12:14:09 pm »

"Uh huh." That was an impressively horrible plan, even by Alex's standards. "So how strong of a swimmer are you?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 68