Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we skip forward to the end of the Prologue?

No, I want to keep going week by week.
Yes, bring on the VIOLENCE!

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 68

Author Topic: Eventide University IC: The Fourth Awakening  (Read 31941 times)

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing too much to keep up
    • View Profile
Re: Eventide University IC: Week 4 - Happy Funtimes for the Undead
« Reply #540 on: February 27, 2018, 04:24:42 am »

Idunna smiled childishly at Bernie. "So no pizza either, then?"
Is your sexual purity worth more than bringing the dead back to life!?
----
I'M INSERTING MY DOUBLE MAXIMUM REPEATING WIND
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: February 27, 2018, 04:28:46 am »

"But next part perhaps we shall break from the mold. Booze, drugs and home cooked food in front of a roaring fire is asthetically fitting and I believe the common room has a fire place for just such occasions. Also, hello Albert! Welcome to what shall become a den of debauchery and sin! I do hope you can enjoy either drink or weed, because the only other things I have to offer is hot pizza and good company!"
"My, my, my." Albert's smile grows curly as he finally steps in, hand not carrying the plastic bag wiping his brow as he advances to the side of the room. "Such a seduction gracing your lips already, Alex. I did not expect our fine law major to be the host of something like this," he snakes an arm to the table of drinks, placing the two suspicious water bottles down, "though, then again, a silver tongue always thirsts for a room of smoke."
Scarlet heard Albert's approach and glanced back at him, returning the wave with some small degree of confusion. Typically his entrance was heralded by a somewhat awkwardly intrusive question about one's experience or psyche. "Doing alright, Albert?" She wondered how their little session the other day had affected him. It seemed to help, but she worried that it might have caused side effects. Memory issues, for one, though that probably had something to do with the degree of control exerted. At that thought, she nodded at the bottle. "I'll take a couple of those, if you don't mind. Worth a shot." Damnit, that was a pun.
"Mhm. I was actually wondering if we could talk about yesterday more here." He walks back to the side of the room again, back to the wall, hand giving his glasses another sly nudge. "Feel free, of course."
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: February 27, 2018, 04:30:03 am »

"I didn't say my body was a monastery, Idunna."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: February 27, 2018, 04:33:44 am »

Dom looks up from his drink.
"C'mon, every temple has a little bit of booze. Try some!"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #544 on: February 27, 2018, 04:44:43 am »

Assuming Alex was forthcoming with the alcohol, Scarlet knocked one back, shuddered a bit as it went down, and then walked back over to Albert with another full shotglass in hand. "So?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: February 27, 2018, 04:55:58 am »

"What sort of expirience do you have with hypnotizing people?" Albert tilted his head evenly. He still had a smile, but it seemed a little more... just 'there'. Polite and formal.
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #546 on: February 27, 2018, 05:03:30 am »

"Almost none. It's not something I really do." Bad memories, fears of what might come to haunt her. She tossed back the second shot. "You're the only person I've really tried it on."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: February 27, 2018, 06:12:57 am »

Dom looks up from his drink.
"C'mon, every temple has a little bit of booze. Try some!"
Bernie shakes her head.
"Sorry, not tonight. You'll just have to drink enough to make up for me."

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: February 27, 2018, 06:19:48 am »

Bernie had one ally at least. "Let's not be the peer preassure power pals, okay? Bernie is old enough to make her own choices."
----
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: February 27, 2018, 07:18:49 am »

Dom rolls his eyes at that. With a shrug he turns to Idunna.
"Do you want some then? It's better than vodka at least."
He wiggles the bottle slightly in offering.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: February 27, 2018, 07:22:45 am »

The last week, Lilly had been very clearly nervous about something. Constantly looking over her shoulder or around, jumping whenever she heard a sound that seemed out of place, and otherwise seeming like she expected a serial killer to come at her with a knife. Scarlet was probably the only one that knew why she was so jumpy unless the others could play detective really well. When she got the note about the party, she was happy to have something to take her mind off things for a bit.

Lilly was the last in, dressed... probably too fancy for the party, with a fancy black dress that hugged her figure (although didn't show much skin besides her shoulders) that looked like it cost a lot, and probably made her pale skin stand out a bit too much - she hadn't exactly been able to check herself in a full body mirror after all. She'd also tied her hair back in a braid (that, she'd asked Scarlet for help with earlier). She very quickly realized she'd overdressed. "...Maybe I'm too used to my parents' parties." she said, half joking and half awkward as she sat down on the couch. "So... this is the first time I've been to a party like this, what kind of things does it involve?" she admitted, the awkwardness changing to a nervous excitement.

If Alexander hadn't minded when she asked earlier that day, she'd have invited her brother Zack - after all, they'd both been too buried in their studies to talk much.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: February 27, 2018, 08:06:33 am »

"Almost none. It's not something I really do." Bad memories, fears of what might come to haunt her. She tossed back the second shot. "You're the only person I've really tried it on."
"Oh?" Albert doesn't drink, but he simply levels a quick aside glance at Alex, tilting his head down to show his eyes above his circular shades. 'Where da weed at,' he'd have probably said. "Would you like to continue using such a power for good ends?"
carrot cakeu

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: February 27, 2018, 08:39:51 am »

"Last time I got drunk the neighbors cat talked me into stealing from the dog to mess with his head. You really think getting someone with the ability to change the nature of anything by writing on it drunk is a good idea?" Idunna ruminated aloud. "Because I'm in. So long as I'm not too hung over tomorrow."
----
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #553 on: February 27, 2018, 09:24:30 am »

She considered the question for a moment as she waited for the booze to kick in. The power did make her uncomfortable as hell to actually use; it was suborning the will of another human being. Still, it was a part of who she was now. Using your powers for good was supposed to be, well, a good thing, right? "What did you have in mind?"
GM of Trespassers V2.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: February 27, 2018, 10:14:13 am »

Alex fucking slams down the vodka shot and blanches, quickly reach over to pour a shot of soda before he slams that down too. The face he makes is only slightly less disgusted, but the soda at least helps kill the burning taste of the alcohol.
"Gah, lovely! And I do believe, Idunna, I was planning on getting quite 'smashed'. As for the more botanically inclined of us, I will be leading a marry band out into the baking chill of the southern night once a bit more time as has passed. Simply eat, dink and be merry until then. Speaking of drinking and being merry, who wishes to take the next shot with me? I'd do it alone but somethings are better when shared with friends."
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 68