Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we skip forward to the end of the Prologue?

No, I want to keep going week by week.
Yes, bring on the VIOLENCE!

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 68

Author Topic: Eventide University IC: The Fourth Awakening  (Read 31860 times)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
Re: Eventide University IC: Week 7 - Now the game is as undead as the characters!
« Reply #855 on: September 14, 2018, 12:16:16 pm »

"Uh huh." That was an impressively horrible plan, even by Alex's standards. "So how strong of a swimmer are you?"
"Scarlet, the total mobility of one, and partial mobility of the other, of my legs is based entirely on me being able to hold a magical walking stick. I can barely dog paddle in the kiddy pool while wearing a life jacket."
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: Eventide University IC: Week 7 - Now the game is as undead as the characters!
« Reply #856 on: September 14, 2018, 12:18:33 pm »

"Uh huh," she repeated, without any change in inflection whatsoever. "So what exactly is your plan for when you end up in the bay?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: September 14, 2018, 01:05:43 pm »

Alex's smile never changes. "I have none, as the plan is to not get thrown into the Bay. I...wait. Pardon me, I do beleive I'm having a wonderful idea."

Alex rushes out over to one of the windows and gives one of the school's towers a look. He leans over the sill and mutters to himself under his breath.

"Centrally located...ley lines correspond to Nazca...baseball diamond in the house of Aquarius...maximum lighting potential...YES YES YES!"

Alex suddenly leaps up and tears off back to his room, grabbing supplies and random magical tools.
"How could I be so stupid! The alignment of ley lines and the buildings! The unseen vortex! The school is a sinkhole for magical energy, and that tower is its center piece! With my perpetration I won't even need to have the sympathetic connection of the sea! The storm will bend to my will!"

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: September 14, 2018, 01:58:48 pm »

Strangely, Albert's mysterious grin only seems to deepen. "I suppose that means I won't have to dry my clothes after this?"
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #859 on: September 14, 2018, 04:46:02 pm »

Scarlet suppressed a sigh. At least he wasn't planning on taking a damn fanboat out into the middle of a hurricane. Not that the tower was particularly safe, either, but there were better odds of this not ending horribly. "I'm honestly not sure if the spirits or the weather itself is more likely to kill you two."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: September 14, 2018, 04:49:08 pm »

Strangely, Albert's mysterious grin only seems to deepen. "I suppose that means I won't have to dry my clothes after this?"
"Well, we shall be out on top of a tower during a hurricane, so you may still wish to have a change of attire ready and waiting."

Scarlet suppressed a sigh. At least he wasn't planning on taking a damn fanboat out into the middle of a hurricane. Not that the tower was particularly safe, either, but there were better odds of this not ending horribly. "I'm honestly not sure if the spirits or the weather itself is more likely to kill you two."

Alex turns suddenly and looks at Scarlet. "That is why I wish for you, my friends, to accompany me. The host of enraged spirits, of both the natural and manmade kind, will be immense. All jokes aside, I do have some worry for my safety if I do not have a strong enough honor guard."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #861 on: September 14, 2018, 05:22:26 pm »

Scarlet had to suppress another sigh. She really didn't want to go out in that storm. Not because of fear for her safety, necessarily, but large amounts of moving water and her didn't exactly mix well. Still, Alex wasn't going to be dissuaded, and if it kept someone else alive. . . "There's really nothing I can tell you to convince you that this is a bad idea?"
GM of Trespassers V2.

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing too much to keep up
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: September 14, 2018, 05:33:56 pm »

Idunna more or less tumbles in through the door at that moment. Disheveled in more than one way. She'd just raced across the campus for a shortcut, for one, and for another she had the appearence of someone who'd just realized they'd forgotten to put out the fuse on a ton of TNT. Small as she was she made good time running down the distance - skirting around anyone in the way - and more or less busting into Alex and Dom's room.

The fact that Alexander fuckin' Rand was yelling 'YES!' did not seem to be a calming influence.

"You!" She slips past Scarlet and points the finger of accusation at Alex.

"You're going to use that ritual, aren't you!?"
Is your sexual purity worth more than bringing the dead back to life!?
----
I'M INSERTING MY DOUBLE MAXIMUM REPEATING WIND
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: September 14, 2018, 05:57:01 pm »

Alex freezes like a child whose hand has been caught in the cookie jar before he gives Idunna a rather sheepish smile.

"It...may have crossed my mind, yes. You said the ritual should be perfectly safe though! All my theory is sound!"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: September 14, 2018, 09:16:57 pm »

Dom quietly puts on his hat and slinks towards the door. He had a feeling he was about to get scolded as well.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #865 on: September 16, 2018, 02:08:07 am »

"You know, except for the galeforce winds, flying debris, and pissy weather spirits that you need bodyguards for."
GM of Trespassers V2.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: September 16, 2018, 03:06:37 am »

"Isn't that what friends are for? The power of camaraderie and friendship will surely see me through any unideal situation!"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: September 16, 2018, 03:38:18 am »

".....I'm just going to.....not."
Bernie slowly slinks away as well. She was a violinist, not a bodyguard, and certainly not capable of helping Alex with whatever harebrained plan he intended to pull with the hurricane.

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing too much to keep up
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: September 17, 2018, 06:44:39 am »

"We should all not!" Idunna piped up. The short silence clearly hadn't let her return to her usual go-with-the-flow attitude.

She was still staring at Alex. Disheveled panic turning into sheer disbelief. "Especially you! How many of us are you planning to throw off a tower? Why!?"
Is your sexual purity worth more than bringing the dead back to life!?
----
I'M INSERTING MY DOUBLE MAXIMUM REPEATING WIND
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: September 17, 2018, 11:08:56 am »

Albert raises a hand. 0000"Do I count as a bodyguard?"
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 68