Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we skip forward to the end of the Prologue?

No, I want to keep going week by week.
Yes, bring on the VIOLENCE!

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 68

Author Topic: Eventide University IC: The Fourth Awakening  (Read 31903 times)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
Re: Eventide University IC: Week 4 - Happy Funtimes for the Undead
« Reply #675 on: February 28, 2018, 10:25:30 pm »

Alex passes the piece to Albert and rolls his shoulders.
"You and Idunna finish off that fine example of the wonders of magically enhanced herbalism. I'm going back inside to rejoin the game and make a fool of myself in front of a large amount of people I find myself attracted to despite my better judgement. Ah, the wonders of youth, where you can do several types of illegal substances in a night and then get up the next day, full of piss and vinegar."
 He walks into the kitchen, swaying slightly as he goes. "Almost makes we wish I could never grow old, which explains my interest in several specific individuals. A short life but an interesting one is much more suited to my tastes than a long, boring life. A lengthy, exciting life would the best though. Another shot then! The wheels of embarrassing statements must be oiled with the crushed and rotten liquids of potatoes and whatever mystery drink Albert brought!"
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: March 01, 2018, 01:19:17 am »

"It's more vodka, you pretentious sleaze." A more casual smile overtakes Albert's features as he raises the weed-smoke to his lips once again, voice, expression, and body all seemingly relaxing as more of the drug is inhaled. Obviously, no real harm is intended by the chilled insult, judging by how he lowers his shades slightly to wink at the swaying Alex.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing too much to keep up
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: March 01, 2018, 02:57:16 am »

Idunna watched Alex shuffle off, eyebrows gradually rising as he just kept talking. Followed by a short snort and a laugh. "Herre Jävlar." foreignspeak! "How are you doing, Albert? Almost never see you out of the room."
Is your sexual purity worth more than bringing the dead back to life!?
----
I'M INSERTING MY DOUBLE MAXIMUM REPEATING WIND
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #678 on: March 01, 2018, 04:51:23 am »

Scarlet, while she waited for Dom to respond, decided to dispose of the shot she had and ready another. That was, what, six? She should be drunk as a skunk by now. Maybe she just wasn't gauging it accurately. Either way, she considered commenting on Alex's comment about his interests. She was right there, was he aware?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 03:44:49 pm by KingMurdoc »
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: March 01, 2018, 04:55:54 am »

Bernie lifts an eyebrow at how many shots Scarlet's had.
"You might wanna slow down. I dunno how vampire powers screw with your liver, but that can't be healthy."

Saturday: Development at Alfrbok
Sunday: Solo Cello Protagonist at the Arcade
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 08:00:06 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: March 01, 2018, 08:27:34 am »

Idunna watched Alex shuffle off, eyebrows gradually rising as he just kept talking. Followed by a short snort and a laugh. "Herre Jävlar." foreignspeak! "How are you doing, Albert? Almost never see you out of the room."
The last bits of dankness are quickly offered to Idunna. "Ah, truth been told, I've not been so well." He scratches his cheek sheepishly. "If you'd care to know, I had a breakdown just the other day from overworking... Scarlet helped me out, but I sorely need a break like this one, I think."
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: March 01, 2018, 08:35:06 am »

Lilly took another shot - like Scarlet, she didn't seem to really be having an issue. "It's probably fine... I can always drag her back to the room if she ends up drinking herself under the table." she joked.

Weekend Actions:
Study Vitaethurgy at Alfrbok
Cello Protagonist with Bernie
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: March 01, 2018, 10:12:39 am »

Idunna frowned. "Sorry to hear that. You need a shoulder or a wingwoman or some help clearing your mind, I'm around. I thought growing up magic was kind of hard." She made a face, Albert was in a worse position than she'd ever been, and took the final drag offered by to herbological society. "Wanna go back in and combine substances we shouldn't?"
----
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: March 01, 2018, 10:16:31 am »

Albert chortles. "Perhaps I'll get a little drunk, now that everyone's had time to sip some of that scarce 'stoli." He stands up slowly, dusting off errant bits of marijuana. He takes a wide look around the environment as he stretches, a small smile upon his face, maybe a little more genuine this time around. "Thank you, though. It's appreciated."
carrot cakeu

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #684 on: March 01, 2018, 03:48:56 pm »

Weekend Actions: Development, Eat Strawberry Donuts

"Eh. At this rate we'll run out of booze before I'm properly drunk. On the plus side, if I pass out, I won't have to hear Alex's attempts to hit on me indirectly." She flashed him a grin to show she meant no harm. Although, if she was being honest, she wasn't sure he exactly knew what he was signing on for with the 'long and interesting life' bit. Sure, her life was pretty interesting, and it was looking to be long unless one of her various fears came true, but it wasn't exactly one she would ask for.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 07:26:33 pm by KingMurdoc »
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: March 01, 2018, 03:55:04 pm »

Lilly rubbed her neck as she listened to Alex's whole spiel. "Sometimes I really have to question your tastes, Alex..." Personally, she'd prefer having a normal length life than this sort of immortality. Unless you were using a purely biological definition of life, in which case hers had been quite short.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: March 01, 2018, 04:24:37 pm »

Dom goes over to Alex and sits in his lap. He gets comfortable before turning to Scarlet.
"Truth or dare?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #687 on: March 01, 2018, 04:32:42 pm »

Scarlet snorted in amusement at the image of Dom perched in Alex's lap. "Hit me with a dare this time."
GM of Trespassers V2.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: March 01, 2018, 04:34:02 pm »

Dom smirks like he's had this one prepared.
"Let me bench you."

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: March 01, 2018, 04:37:23 pm »

"Proving your manhood, Dom?" Idunna had just walked back in after disposing of the remains of the applied botany clubs practical demonstration.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 08:56:47 pm by Mistwing »
----
INTO YOU DIRECTLY
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 68