Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we skip forward to the end of the Prologue?

No, I want to keep going week by week.
Yes, bring on the VIOLENCE!

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 68

Author Topic: Eventide University IC: The Fourth Awakening  (Read 31909 times)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
Re: Eventide University IC: Week 4 - Happy Funtimes for the Undead
« Reply #660 on: February 28, 2018, 05:32:16 pm »

"He does have the physique, personality and asthetics of a romance novel cover cowboy, so I'll give you that. 'Harlot's' regular attire puts her fairly close to fulfilling my criterion without even trying though."
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: February 28, 2018, 06:01:54 pm »

-snip-

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #662 on: February 28, 2018, 06:07:30 pm »

"Probably a bad idea, but dare."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: February 28, 2018, 06:29:35 pm »

"Hmm..." He pauses, considering. "Can't do anything sexual, even if you are an adult it would just look... wrong. So..." He hums for a moment, then snaps his fingers, grinning. "Make Lily think she's a cat."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #664 on: February 28, 2018, 07:23:27 pm »

"Goddamnit, I don't look that young." Scarlet's pout was visible, which. . . well, it didn't make her look older. And then there was the matter of the dare. "Plus I don't even know if that works on her, or if she's up for it." Of course they hit the hypnosis, as if she hadn't just gotten done angsting about it.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: February 28, 2018, 07:29:46 pm »

"...I mean, I don't think I have any kind of magic resistance to vampire powers?" Lilly said, before shrugging. "I trust you enough to let you do it, probably. I think I have the least reason to worry about you hypnotizing me, you don't exactly want a cat for a roommate. Sounds like something to laugh about later to me!" Also, considering she didn't exactly need to worry about Scarlet getting tempted to bite her... she left that part out, though. Good college party dumb stuff was the order of the day. Don't think about things too much. "...Not going to pressure you into anything though."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #666 on: February 28, 2018, 08:08:31 pm »

Scarlet poured herself another shot and knocked it back immediately. "Fuck it." This was a good way to get over it, right? It's harmless unless you make it harmful. Or something. Whatever, if she was fine with the sanctity of her mind being violated by someone else and forcibly modified (however temporarily) then she could deal. She looked directly into the eyes of the other vampire and dredged her power forth much as she had with Albert. "Lilly, you are a cat for the next, I dunno, minute, with fur and paws and a tail and everything. And Zack's got a bunch of tuna on him."
GM of Trespassers V2.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: February 28, 2018, 08:26:01 pm »

Lilly felt the insistent push on her mind - that felt... odd. She also felt something in her push back, something that would not be dominated by anything and was a tad irate that it was being... the vampire suddenly dropped to all fours. "Mreow." Lilly the cat meowed, looking around for a few moments before suddenly padding her way up to her brother and climbing up onto the couch, attempting to sit on his lap.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: February 28, 2018, 08:28:33 pm »

"Slightly vengeful, but okay." He'd not really flinch at her climbing on his lap, just sort of idly patting her head.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: February 28, 2018, 08:32:56 pm »

Dom looks over at Scarlet.
"Don't you think this'll be a little weird when she starts licking him?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: February 28, 2018, 08:42:54 pm »

Cat-Lilly made a purring sound as Zack patted her, and she shuffled around bit, making herself good and comfortable. Petting was good, yes. She did not however lick him. Not hungry just then.
Sigtext!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #671 on: February 28, 2018, 08:54:09 pm »

Scarlet made a dismissive-sounding noise and found a seat to flop into. "Truth or dare, Dom." Her voice still carried a sullen note.
GM of Trespassers V2.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: February 28, 2018, 09:02:33 pm »

Dom turns to Scarlet, pizza in his mouth. He holds up two fingers, presumably to signal that he wants dare.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #673 on: February 28, 2018, 09:22:29 pm »

Scarlet thought for a few moments, idly pouring another shot while she did so and giving ample time for him to finish his pizza. When he did. . . "When they come back in, sit in Alex's lap. Don't say anything, just do it."
GM of Trespassers V2.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: February 28, 2018, 09:41:57 pm »

Cat-Lilly blinked, and then stopped purring. Vampire-Lilly looked around a bit, realized where she was, and extricated herself from her brother's lap. "...Well, that was a thing." she said as she patted herself down, quite glad her dress was modest enough that nothing had been visible when she'd gone on all fours. This was about the time Scarlet made the dare, and Lilly giggled - the image was just great.
Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 68