Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we skip forward to the end of the Prologue?

No, I want to keep going week by week.
Yes, bring on the VIOLENCE!

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 68

Author Topic: Eventide University IC: The Fourth Awakening  (Read 31913 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Eventide University IC: Week 4 - Happy Funtimes for the Undead
« Reply #645 on: February 28, 2018, 06:10:15 am »

"...So did you guys sorta forget I exist or...?" Lilly asked, since they'd... sort of ignored her through the game. Although she'd been happy to watch and listen for most of it.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing too much to keep up
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: February 28, 2018, 06:44:14 am »

"I mean no. Guess no one's thought of anything to ask you." cocktail dress damnit. "Truth or dare?" new target.
Is your sexual purity worth more than bringing the dead back to life!?
----
I'M INSERTING MY DOUBLE MAXIMUM REPEATING WIND
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: February 28, 2018, 06:56:53 am »

Lilly thought about that for a few moments... "Everyone's been doing 'Truth', so why not - I'll go dare." Lilly said, with a grin. There was a somewhat ulterior motive for this - she didn't want someone asking something that'd make her uncomfortable or admit... certain things.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: February 28, 2018, 09:17:49 am »

Idunna smacked both palms onto the table, stood up and pointed at Lily "Eat two pizza slices at once!" She commanded. So much for looking dignified and classy, Lilly! 'Dunna didn't stick around to watch the entire attempt though. But soon slipped out after Alexander.
----
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: February 28, 2018, 09:54:19 am »

Scarlet waved a hand dismissively. "It's not a big deal. Something I need to get over." She wandered over to the alcohol and pounded back two more shots in quick succession; she'd been thoroughly unsatisfied with the effect the first two had. This done, she drifted back toward Albert. "I suppose you'd know more than me. Though I wanted to ask; have you noticed anything off since the other day? Mostly worried about your memory, I know it can interfere with it."
"Well, I am a psychologist. In the modern day, studying this sort of thing is what we do!" He rubs his hands together again, tilting his head a little. "I haven't noticed anything. And I'd like to think I'm pretty aware of my own mental state." Which is exactly why he went too far into his studying to not break down by a month's time. Oh, well.

His eyebrows raise as Alex mentions "botany". "I apologize, the marijuanas call for me. We'll continue this conversation next time, alright? I'd hate to have drugs be the barrier that divides you from self-improvement!" Though, apparently he doesn't mind it dividing his self-improvement, slipping out to where Alex went.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: February 28, 2018, 09:55:25 am »

Lilly shrugged. "Good thing I like pizza." was her only comment as she grabbed a couple slices from the box and stacked them on top of each other, before beginning the attempt. As Idunna bolted out, Lilly finished, and grabbed some soda to wash it down. "Done!" she declared, before turning on her brother. "Zack, your turn again - you know the drill."
Sigtext!

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: February 28, 2018, 10:41:55 am »

Alex jumps off the couch and hurries into his room, grabbing the shoe box and its assorted contents from under his bed. He comes back out and leads Albert out into the area outside their dorm, going to a small indention in the building. He takes out the piece and fills it with some weed he'd ground up that day. The lighter comes out and he takes a long hit. A pass to Albert then, and anyone else who came with.
"Any reason why you have a preference for this while swearing off alcohol? I would say I'm not trying to pry, but I won't let my simple curiosity make a liar out of me just yet."
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: February 28, 2018, 11:16:15 am »

Albert laughs as he takes the sweet grass, hand moving to adjusts his shades. "... Whoever said I swore off alcohol?" A slow, contemplative puff. Nice and chill. "I didn't bring bottles of water, haha. I just thought to give others a chance to sip that crystal nectar, you know what I mean?" Another puff. Pass to the Vanir.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: February 28, 2018, 11:24:39 am »

Idunna raised her eyebrows while recieving the package from Albert as it were. "You did, dude." she pointed out before temporarily exiting the conversation to take her medicine as it were and holding the 'healing herbs' out for whoever wanted to go next.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 05:18:46 pm by Mistwing »
----
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: February 28, 2018, 02:45:35 pm »

Lilly shrugged. "Good thing I like pizza." was her only comment as she grabbed a couple slices from the box and stacked them on top of each other, before beginning the attempt. As Idunna bolted out, Lilly finished, and grabbed some soda to wash it down. "Done!" she declared, before turning on her brother. "Zack, your turn again - you know the drill."

"Dare." what's the worst that could happen?
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: February 28, 2018, 02:47:49 pm »

Bernie looks curiously at Lilly, before smirking.
"You and my sister are the same way about pizza. Seriously, I've seen her stuff like three slices into her mouth, easy."
She snaps her fingers to emphasise how quickly she did.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: February 28, 2018, 03:33:10 pm »

"There is no such thing as too much pizza. Simply impossible." Lilly said sagely in response to Bernie's comment. Then, she hopped to her feet. "One moment, your dare will be ready soon!" she smiled wickedly at her brother, before heading to the other end of the room, coming back with a bottle of an alcoholic beverage and handed it to her brother. "The traditional college dare - chug."
Sigtext!

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: February 28, 2018, 05:22:59 pm »

He blinks, then nods, taking the bottle and putting it to his lips. He'd tip it back, downing the liquid with gusto, ending it with a loud exhalation. "yeees~ Now then, hm... Scarlet."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: February 28, 2018, 05:25:41 pm »

Alex 'polos' and takes the piece from Idunna, enjoying his study of applied botany.
"There is no reason to argue over whether or not Albert hates the sweet, sweet, foul nectar of some brewery in Sweden.  The topic at hand is: who do you hypothesize will lose their shirt first tonight?"
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: February 28, 2018, 05:27:33 pm »

Idunna paused. "Dom. Probably on purpose, even if no one dares him to."
----
INTO YOU DIRECTLY
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 68