Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we skip forward to the end of the Prologue?

No, I want to keep going week by week.
Yes, bring on the VIOLENCE!

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 68

Author Topic: Eventide University IC: The Fourth Awakening  (Read 31921 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Eventide University IC: Week 4 - Happy Funtimes for the Undead
« Reply #585 on: February 27, 2018, 07:07:05 pm »

"Who's Thutmose? Someone on your floor?" Lilly asked, still stifling a giggle at the idea of an entire floor except one guy having been beaten into their underclothes.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: February 27, 2018, 07:15:49 pm »

"Yeah, he's my roommate actually. He only explained that his entire form of magic is based around card games after he'd relieved us of all our clothes."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: February 27, 2018, 07:21:42 pm »

"Seems like an unfair advantage. Just a tad."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: February 27, 2018, 07:23:19 pm »

"Yeah, just a bit. None of us were complaining, though. He let us get him down to his underwear before he got serious, so it's not like he didn't show off anything."
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: February 27, 2018, 07:29:04 pm »

"As long as he didn't rob them blind, sounds like it was just a fun joke for everyone. Maybe next time try him at something that isn't cards."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: February 27, 2018, 08:19:58 pm »

Alex points at Dom as he chows down on that good, good cheap pizza.
"I'll take a truth to start us off. I have few things to hide, and welcome any invasive inquiries you may have."
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 08:23:00 pm by mcclay »
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: February 27, 2018, 08:22:17 pm »

Cultist leans forward with interest after looking like she's going to say something for a moment. "Whoop, deja vu."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: February 27, 2018, 08:25:31 pm »

Dom stares for a moment before shrugging.
"If you had to shag everyone in this room except one, who would you pick?"

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: February 27, 2018, 09:10:29 pm »

Alex answers after a moment of hesitation.
"Albert, no offense intended. I'm fairly sure of the emotional stability of everyone else, but I'm worried about the fallout of any sexual activities with Albert. I wouldn't want to cause you mental harm, or put undue stress on the floor. I am not a psychologist and thus would not be the right person to be in that situation."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: February 27, 2018, 09:20:44 pm »

Dom nods as he noms on his pizza.
"Fair enough. I thought you'd pick me but whatever."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: February 27, 2018, 10:43:39 pm »

"But Dom, look at us. I'm the bookish, aloof scholarly type whose never worked a day in his life. You're the big, masculine Texan who gallivants around the wild, wild west shooting bandits and roughing it. We're supposed to bicker at the start, let the tension (sexual and otherwise) simmer between before you sweep me off my feet and introduce me to a whole new world of highly homoerotic pleasure I'd never learned about in all my books. Come on now, I thought you'd be able to key into the themes and literary pressures surrounding us."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: February 27, 2018, 11:00:05 pm »

Dom shakes his head.
"Can't do homoerotic anything. I always say no homo when I get within a foot of another man. Alsoit's your turn to pick someone."

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: February 27, 2018, 11:04:16 pm »

"I don't think they work the same way at all. Doesn't normal hypnosis involve like, getting the person to trust you and stuff first? This, doesn't." Hypnosis was probably the wrong term. Domination, maybe. Either way, she still wasn't sure on whether she actually wanted to continue the conversation. She was here to have fun and forget things for a while, right?
"Ah, maybe." A hand flies over to his cheek, smoothly gliding down it with an embarrassed smile. "But, er, once you have the mind open to you, the techniques on manipulating it are much the same." Albert's smile puckers into a pout, before languidly fading. "I sense you're uncomfortable. We could cease to talk about this, if you'd like."
Alex answers after a moment of hesitation.
"Albert, no offense intended. I'm fairly sure of the emotional stability of everyone else, but I'm worried about the fallout of any sexual activities with Albert. I wouldn't want to cause you mental harm, or put undue stress on the floor. I am not a psychologist and thus would not be the right person to be in that situation."
"Mm?" And at once, two hands clasp together with a sound clap, from the side of the room. Albert whispers into the open air, "I'd like to think I'm emotionally stable enough..." A flash of emotion behind his shades. "I've been working on it, myself, regardless."
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #598 on: February 27, 2018, 11:33:17 pm »

Scarlet waved a hand dismissively. "It's not a big deal. Something I need to get over." She wandered over to the alcohol and pounded back two more shots in quick succession; she'd been thoroughly unsatisfied with the effect the first two had. This done, she drifted back toward Albert. "I suppose you'd know more than me. Though I wanted to ask; have you noticed anything off since the other day? Mostly worried about your memory, I know it can interfere with it."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: February 28, 2018, 12:32:30 am »

"I suppose you have, though you have a long ways to go before you get as sane as Dom. Not that I can really pontificate on such matters, hahahaaaa...Anyways, who would like to do some practical botany and chemistry with me. Before I leave though, Idunna, truth or dare?"
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 68