Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we skip forward to the end of the Prologue?

No, I want to keep going week by week.
Yes, bring on the VIOLENCE!

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 68

Author Topic: Eventide University IC: The Fourth Awakening  (Read 31922 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Eventide University IC: Week 4 - Happy Funtimes for the Undead
« Reply #555 on: February 27, 2018, 10:27:13 am »

Lilly grabbed a shot glass, and poured in some drink. "Technically speaking, I'm not old enough to drink. But my existence probably breaks a bunch of laws anyway, so here we go... oh, and stop me if I start looking tipsy. I don't actually know if I can get drunk, but just in case. Have to keep the self control." she said, raising the glass.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: February 27, 2018, 10:28:36 am »

The last week, Lilly had been very clearly nervous about something. Constantly looking over her shoulder or around, jumping whenever she heard a sound that seemed out of place, and otherwise seeming like she expected a serial killer to come at her with a knife. Scarlet was probably the only one that knew why she was so jumpy unless the others could play detective really well. When she got the note about the party, she was happy to have something to take her mind off things for a bit.

Lilly was the last in, dressed... probably too fancy for the party, with a fancy black dress that hugged her figure (although didn't show much skin besides her shoulders) that looked like it cost a lot, and probably made her pale skin stand out a bit too much - she hadn't exactly been able to check herself in a full body mirror after all. She'd also tied her hair back in a braid (that, she'd asked Scarlet for help with earlier). She very quickly realized she'd overdressed. "...Maybe I'm too used to my parents' parties." she said, half joking and half awkward as she sat down on the couch. "So... this is the first time I've been to a party like this, what kind of things does it involve?" she admitted, the awkwardness changing to a nervous excitement.

If Alexander hadn't minded when she asked earlier that day, she'd have invited her brother Zack - after all, they'd both been too buried in their studies to talk much.
"Uh....just hanging out with people, Lilly. That's mostly it."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: February 27, 2018, 10:38:07 am »

Alex tries his best to keep his eyes from roving over Lilly's considerably more exposed body, despite what everyone said he was not ruled entirely by his passions, and clinks the edges of their shotglasses together.
"To good fortune and further survival in the school year! And perhaps to not getting caught so I can continue to put on more parties, a proper cocktail party would be nice after all.
He downs the vodka and then soda in the same quick succession as before, taking it a bit more smoothly this time. Alex rolls his shoulders and then looks over to Dom.
"Dom, we must bind our pact of roommate comradery in blood and poison! Come and share a drink with me, before I retreat to the couch and let others enjoy the fruits of my labors!
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: February 27, 2018, 10:39:48 am »

Alex fucking slams down the vodka shot and blanches, quickly reach over to pour a shot of soda before he slams that down too. The face he makes is only slightly less disgusted, but the soda at least helps kill the burning taste of the alcohol.
"Gah, lovely! And I do believe, Idunna, I was planning on getting quite 'smashed'. As for the more botanically inclined of us, I will be leading a marry band out into the baking chill of the southern night once a bit more time as has passed. Simply eat, dink and be merry until then. Speaking of drinking and being merry, who wishes to take the next shot with me? I'd do it alone but somethings are better when shared with friends."
"Dank. I will be joining the merry baking band, of course."
She considered the question for a moment as she waited for the booze to kick in. The power did make her uncomfortable as hell to actually use; it was suborning the will of another human being. Still, it was a part of who she was now. Using your powers for good was supposed to be, well, a good thing, right? "What did you have in mind?"
"Well, vampirism isn't the only way one learns to use hypnosis." Scratch cheek. Shift body. The party was livening up slightly, and the flurry of increasingly slurred psyches interacting with each other was quite a bewildering feeling to behold. "I've been studying it myself, as I've said before. You could implement some techniques and guides."
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: February 27, 2018, 11:40:42 am »

Lilly makes the same toast, and downs the shot easy enough, and then quickly goes for her own shot of soda, coughing a bit afterwards.”And people drink that for fun?” she questions as the burn settles down. Even saying that, she fills another shot. ”Oh, that sounds nice.” she says to Bernie.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: February 27, 2018, 12:29:49 pm »

Dom pours a drink for Idunna.
"Just drink plenty of water and you'll be fine."
Dom chuckles to himself as he goes over to Alex. He offers his drink up to clink against the lawyer's.
"To good health and strange women!"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #561 on: February 27, 2018, 12:31:28 pm »

"I don't think they work the same way at all. Doesn't normal hypnosis involve like, getting the person to trust you and stuff first? This, doesn't." Hypnosis was probably the wrong term. Domination, maybe. Either way, she still wasn't sure on whether she actually wanted to continue the conversation. She was here to have fun and forget things for a while, right?
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: February 27, 2018, 01:59:40 pm »

Alex toasts with Dom and then walks over to a nearby couch, flopping onto it with a satisfied expression.
"I've heard that a drink shared among friends leads to a long life and great wealth. While if this were true then ever beggar would be rich, I'm sure there is something be gained from the saying.
 And do remember to eat and drink water, alcohol poisoning is terrible thing to have.
"
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing too much to keep up
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: February 27, 2018, 03:08:18 pm »

Lilly makes the same toast, and downs the shot easy enough, and then quickly goes for her own shot of soda, coughing a bit afterwards.”And people drink that for fun?” she questions as the burn settles down. Even saying that, she fills another shot. ”Oh, that sounds nice.” she says to Bernie.

The smile that spread over Idunna's face made her look even younger. A mischievous look that played up her youthful face and made her eyes look even larger. "They drink it because it leads to fun. That or tragedy." She raised her own drink, as if to prove a point, and downed it.
Is your sexual purity worth more than bringing the dead back to life!?
----
I'M INSERTING MY DOUBLE MAXIMUM REPEATING WIND
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: February 27, 2018, 03:28:58 pm »

"To good health and strange women!"
"I'm right here..." Lilly muttered, although it might have been joking. She toasts as well, though, and downs it quickly. Yeah, that wasn't something she'd be drinking outside of social settings.
Sigtext!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: February 27, 2018, 04:05:14 pm »

Dom chuckles at Lilly.
"Please, you're hardly strange! Strange is that Valkyrie in my combat training class that seems to always pick me as a sparring partner."
Dom's smile drops for a moment as he takes a long sip of his whiskey.

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing too much to keep up
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: February 27, 2018, 04:48:29 pm »

"Maybe she wants to kill you and take you to Valhal? - Valhalla to you, I guess." Idunna teased, sitting down at the table and laying claim to a slice of pizza. "So. When do we start swapping stories and asking each-other questions we've been too polite to ask so far?"
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 04:50:23 pm by Mistwing »
Is your sexual purity worth more than bringing the dead back to life!?
----
I'M INSERTING MY DOUBLE MAXIMUM REPEATING WIND
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: February 27, 2018, 04:51:10 pm »

Bernie takes a nibble of a slice of pizza.
"Truth or dare?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: February 27, 2018, 05:01:25 pm »

Dom shrugs. He looks at his phone at the second question and thinks for a moment. He puts his phone away before speaking.
"I'd say half an hour or less depending on how the "innocent" questions go."
Dom raises an eyebrow at Bernie's question.
"Make that twenty minutes. That said I approve!"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: February 27, 2018, 05:10:18 pm »

Lilly takes another shot, as well as grabbing a slice of pizza. "I mean, I don't know about that... girls got to have their secrets, don't they?" she asked jokingly.
Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 68