Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we skip forward to the end of the Prologue?

No, I want to keep going week by week.
Yes, bring on the VIOLENCE!

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 68

Author Topic: Eventide University IC: The Fourth Awakening  (Read 31933 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: Eventide University IC: Week 4 - Happy Funtimes for the Undead
« Reply #525 on: February 27, 2018, 01:47:43 am »

"So is this now, or are we meeting up later? If we are, I might invite my boo, if um. I have him right now. Has he been born yet...?"
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: February 27, 2018, 01:51:41 am »

Dom gives a thumbs up. And then puts the lockbox back under his bed.
"Well, that's cool. See you at the party... Cultist."
Dom looks a little awkward about addressing someone like that but gets up and takes of his coat and hat for once. Definitely didn't want any bodily fluids near those. Only have to have it happen once for you to learn that. With that he leaves Alex to his fate.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: February 27, 2018, 01:58:02 am »

"If it's uncomfortable you can call me Heretic, Witch, or Sorceress.Ooh, or harlot, I like harlot."
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: February 27, 2018, 02:14:27 am »

Alex shrugs.
"I set the start date of the party somewhat near now, but I fully expected people to come trickling in and out as the night wore on and the moon shined down upon us with a yellowy glow.
 I was personally just setting up and than planning on waiting in the kitchen for a larger group of attendees to start filing in. It is generally looked down upon for one to start on the libations before a great deal of the guests arrive. Debauchery is encouraged, but not when you have a head start.
"
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #529 on: February 27, 2018, 02:53:39 am »

A knock sounded at the door, presumably heralding an annoyingly familiar burning sensation in Alex's leg.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: February 27, 2018, 02:56:33 am »

Alex grimaces, berates himself mentally for not taking pain pills before the party and opens the door.

"Ah, yes. I was just about to finish setting up the party when I noticed a strange young woman on my bed. I shall be ri- Oh, hello Scarlet. Ah, erm, well anyways. You can partake in alcohol,
 yes? I wouldn't want you or Lilly to feel left out. I was just about to put the shot glasses down on the table, so if you give me a second I shall do so.
"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #531 on: February 27, 2018, 03:07:47 am »

"I was actually going to ask if you thought it was a good idea for me to come at all. To answer your question, I haven't tried to drink yet, so I wouldn't know." She sounded rather ambivalent about the topic. Her eyes flicked over the strange girl in the room. Dressed in skimpy clothing, in the bedroom of the two most womanizing people she knew. . . Well, if whatever the hell Alex did counted. And not that she knew many womanizers, so it's not as if they set a particularly high bar. Still. "I was also going to yell at you for not letting me cook for it." An odd mixture of annoyance and. . . embarrassment? entered her tone, though her face remained smooth.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: February 27, 2018, 03:12:13 am »

A quiet tapping of feet through the dorms. The crinkle of a plastic bag hung low with two bottles of crystal-clear (but not too crystal clear) liquid. A flash of hot pink fabric and a characteristic friendly smile appeared in the hall beyond the door, framed by some slightly-less-characteristic silence. A wave to Scarlet was offered from behind her. A party sounded nice.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: February 27, 2018, 03:21:51 am »

Alex flushes a little and quickly scurries out of his room to entertain his guests and set down the shot glasses.
"I apologize Scarlet, but aesthetics must be met. Home cooked food would be far, far too high class for the type of dorm party I was going for. One can not drink vodka-lemonade from red dixie cups, smoke the devil's lettuce out of the range of the security cameras and then come back inside to eat a delicious roast. It simply clashes."
He lays out the shot glasses and pours himself a shot of vodka. He then puts his hand on Scarlet's shoulder and gives her a smile.
"But next part perhaps we shall break from the mold. Booze, drugs and home cooked food in front of a roaring fire is asthetically fitting and I believe the common room has a fire place for just such occasions. Also, hello Albert! Welcome to what shall become a den of debauchery and sin! I do hope you can enjoy either drink or weed, because the only other things I have to offer is hot pizza and good company!"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #534 on: February 27, 2018, 03:34:28 am »

Scarlet heard Albert's approach and glanced back at him, returning the wave with some small degree of confusion. Typically his entrance was heralded by a somewhat awkwardly intrusive question about one's experience or psyche. "Doing alright, Albert?" She wondered how their little session the other day had affected him. It seemed to help, but she worried that it might have caused side effects. Memory issues, for one, though that probably had something to do with the degree of control exerted. At that thought, she nodded at the bottle. "I'll take a couple of those, if you don't mind. Worth a shot." Damnit, that was a pun.
GM of Trespassers V2.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: February 27, 2018, 03:53:27 am »

"Oh boy, company already~ Hey there, girly." The girl grins, moving toward Scarlet like a hurricane, clasping one of her hands in both of hers. Curiously, she'd have a distinct lack of her normal 'hunter's instinct' when it comes to this... woman, like there was something... unappealing about her.

"Call me... hmm... Harlot. Nice to meet you, it's a pleasure, I'll see you soon at the party, k, winky face~"

Then she's gone, leaving a faint scent of baked apples behind her.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: February 27, 2018, 03:55:50 am »

Bernie walks in just as the girl disappears, blinking and looking confused. She still has her violin case on her, from an afternoon trek to find somewhere silent to practise on the weekdays (her usual place in the afternoon had been taken by some guy with a harmonica instead), and so hasn't passed by her room yet.
".......what was that about? Also, what are we all doing here?"
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 04:01:20 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing too much to keep up
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: February 27, 2018, 04:00:59 am »

"So how smashed are we hoping to get?" Idunna walked in having dressed up just a tiny bit for the party. Or maybe she'd just found she wasn't wearing most of her wardrobe and decided to challenge the heat in the name of fashion. She had a sort egg-shell white top that consisted of a hood and too-long sleeves doubling as half-gloves at the end, worn over a actually white figure-hugging shirt with the pink, stylized letters "P L U R" that spit and stretched at the back like a tailed suit and a par of black legging-like pants with constellation patterns crawling up the left leg. Not exactly high-society fashion but it certainly had more character than her usual shorts and baggy shirts. "I'm surprised no one suggested this before now. What does it say about us when Alex is the wild one?" though she spotted the stranger coming out of Alex's room and blinked. "Or maybe he's a lot wilder than I thought. Guess class is the new game?" She added, watching the girl leave.
Is your sexual purity worth more than bringing the dead back to life!?
----
I'M INSERTING MY DOUBLE MAXIMUM REPEATING WIND
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #538 on: February 27, 2018, 04:07:55 am »

"Harlot. . ? The fuck?" Strange didn't begin to describe that encounter. Did she really just say "winky face" out loud? And then there was the lack of any particular, ah, impulse on her end. Bizarre might be closer to the term needed. "Getting very smashed," she said in response to both Bernie and Idunna. This was certainly a situation where "I need a drink" was an appropriate response.
GM of Trespassers V2.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: February 27, 2018, 04:11:40 am »

Bernie, for her part, is dressed in a simple white dress, reaching down to her shins, leaving her shoulders exposed. Nothing quite so special for the occasion as Idunna; Bernie didn't really own anything too fancy.
"Ah. Well, I'll pass on the 'getting smashed' part. My body's a temple and all that. Still, a party's a party, right?"
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 68