Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we skip forward to the end of the Prologue?

No, I want to keep going week by week.
Yes, bring on the VIOLENCE!

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 68

Author Topic: Eventide University IC: The Fourth Awakening  (Read 31942 times)

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing too much to keep up
    • View Profile
Re: Eventide University IC: Week 4 - Happy Funtimes for the Undead
« Reply #510 on: February 26, 2018, 05:03:26 pm »

WEEKEND RESULTS

Spoiler: Alex (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Albert (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Bernie (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dom (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lily (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Scarlet (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Idunna (click to show/hide)

LOCATION FOUND
GONUTS DONUTS
A popular bakery especially famous for it's large and especially tasty donuts. While hard to get - as they sell out incredibly quickly - the DELISCIOUSNESS stick with you all week.
Having consumed a box of donuts (unfortunately they're only sold in boxes by flavor) leaves you with a gold lining, making everything seem just a little easier.

A box of Gonuts Donuts increases the growth of a certain stat every time a growth is rolled by .1

FLAVORS!
Plain - Strength
Chocolate - Endurance
Vanilla - Dexterity
Strawberry Glace - Intelligence
Caramel - Essence
Cream-filled - Attunement
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 06:54:43 pm by Mistwing »
Is your sexual purity worth more than bringing the dead back to life!?
----
I'M INSERTING MY DOUBLE MAXIMUM REPEATING WIND
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing too much to keep up
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: February 26, 2018, 05:49:51 pm »

WEEK 4 RESULTS

Spoiler: Alexander (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Albert (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Bernie (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dominicus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lily (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Scarlet (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Idunna (click to show/hide)

Albert's development TBD.
Commence weekend.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 07:14:59 pm by Mistwing »
Is your sexual purity worth more than bringing the dead back to life!?
----
I'M INSERTING MY DOUBLE MAXIMUM REPEATING WIND
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: February 26, 2018, 11:24:09 pm »

Friday evening, the kitchen. Alex very carefully removes a large handle of vodka from the fridge. Along side it go several large bottles of soda, lime juice and lemonade. Two boxes of pizza have been placed on the table in the middle of the kitchen. The morning before hand the wizard lawyer had slipped a little note saying "First Month of School Survival Celebration: Come and Socialize, Relax and Make Poor Life Choices as we Celebrate a Hard Won Victory Over the Rigors of Academic Life."

Within his room there is a nice glass piece and a rather interesting baggie in a shoe box under his bed. He removes several skull shot glasses from said shoe box and places them on the kitchen table. Now to wait for the guests to come trickling in.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: February 27, 2018, 12:04:43 am »

Coming into his room to collect his shot glasses would be... a task. There was someone on his bed. Someone... That probably shouldn't have been there. She was dark-skinned, her body covered in tattoos of various and sundry symbols generally associated with the darkest and most inherently unstable of magics, covered only by a tube-top and a pair of tight shorts... and she was snoring so loudly that he could hear it before he even steps into the room.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: February 27, 2018, 12:34:29 am »

Alex stares at the young woman on his bed. He returns to the kitchen, splashes cold water on his face and then heads back to his room. She is still on his bed. Alex looks around and gives Dom's bed an accusing look. This was probably his fault, Alex sure has hell didn't have a reputation for bringing women home. Back in highschool he had made sure any carnal acts took place in the woods. Felt better there, more natural. Anyways, off topic, don't get distracted by the skimpy top and booty shorts. You have a party to plan. He crouches down and grabs the shot glasses, carrying them out and placing them in the kitchen. Alex then comes back in and leaves a note next to the woman's head.

"Things I would like from you:
1. An explanation for why you are on my bed
2. A name
3. Your attendance at the mixer that is currently being held in the adjoining kitchen."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: February 27, 2018, 12:42:02 am »

When Alex reaches out to put the letter next to her head, she'd suddenly wake up, a hand moving to grab his wrist tightly, staring at him for a few seconds. "Oh I'm in the wrong room aren't I." There was a hint of a lisp to her words, though it seems more like one that's left over after having mostly gotten rid of it than a full on speech impediment, kinda like an odd accent.
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: February 27, 2018, 12:56:51 am »

Alex is put in quite a perdicement, as the hand she grabbed is the hand not holding the cane. The sudden removal of a counter balance makes him tumble and yelp, staff falling from his hands and rolling onto the floor.
"Ah yes, I would assume so. Unless they have a roll a way bed hidden underneath the floorboards, or perhaps the ceiling? A fold down bed would be quite ingenious for stuffing college dorms with as many paying students as possible. But, that seems rather unlikely. No, you are most assuredly not in the correct room. Also, could you grab my cane for me? I find such simple tasks as 'standing' and 'walking' rather arduous without it."
True to his world Alex is just kinda gripping onto his mattress, his legs draped uselessly over the floor.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: February 27, 2018, 01:02:19 am »

She'd continue looking at him, what appears to be a tail made of... some sort of free-floating ink? extending from under her shorts to wrap around the cane and pick it up. "I'm Cultist. Did you write me a love letter?" Her eyes look over at the piece of paper he was holding, another ink... thing reaching out to take it. "Ooh, a party? Wait, is this a date? Because I think I'm taken. Maybe? Has that happened yet? Hmm... Oh well, he doesn't mind sharing. Won't. Didn't?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: February 27, 2018, 01:25:36 am »

Dom walks into the dorm room, having stowed away his bottle of Jack in the fridge. He wanted to be safe and that mean storing his weapons in his lockbox under the bed. That said, he paused as he walked in on Alex sort of perched over a girl that... well, honestly Dom didn't think she was Alex's type. He seemed to like Goths more... She did seem kind of like the girl he'd be into but there was Idunna who was cute. He starts walking over to his bed and kneels down, pulling out his lockbox and beginning to put away his knife and gun.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: February 27, 2018, 01:29:22 am »

"Oh, hello there~"

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: February 27, 2018, 01:30:12 am »

Alex takes his cane and gets to his feet, giving the strange young woman a thankful bow afterwards. "Many thanks, I doubt I would be of much use to anyone if I did not have this thing. I have a party to facilitate and the percent chance of me doing so while crawling on the floor is quite a bit lower than I would like. As for the 'date' part, I don't believe so. That would be incredibly forward and presumptuous for both of us. I am merely attempting to bind together the people of this floor into a compact of companionship, a task I feel the triplicate demons of alcohol, marijuana and cheap pizza will excel at. Besides, any dating would have to wait until I know your name. And also get a better grasp of your person, but a name would be a natural start to that task."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: February 27, 2018, 01:32:30 am »

"I told you that, silly."

She turns around, standing up in one smooth motion.

"I'm Cultist, nice to meet you. I wouldn't mind relieving myself of my mental faculties for a while."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: February 27, 2018, 01:34:35 am »

Dom closes the box and looks over at the two. He takes a moment to prepare his response before going all in.
"Howdy... Am I interrupting some time best spent one on one because I'll just go if that's the case."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: February 27, 2018, 01:36:39 am »

Cultist snorts, producing a short jacket seemingly out of nowhere and slipping her arms into it.

"I've always thought having more people was more fun, but that's not the point right now. Are we gonna party?"

Meanwhile, the weird... inkthings vanish back under her bottoms.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: February 27, 2018, 01:38:31 am »

Alex blinks before slapping himself on the forehead.
"Ah hells, I was so caught up in the staff business that I completely missed that. I would offer you endless apologies, but I know better than anyone here that you don't offer what you don't want to give. Anyways, I am Alexander Westcott Rand. And this,"? he pats Dom on the back while extending a hand to Cultist, "Is my roommate Dominicus. And no Dom, we were not about to engage in activities best left faded to black at the moment. I was merely inviting her to the little shindig I'm putting on.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 68