Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we skip forward to the end of the Prologue?

No, I want to keep going week by week.
Yes, bring on the VIOLENCE!

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 68

Author Topic: Eventide University IC: The Fourth Awakening  (Read 31939 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Eventide University IC: Week 4 - Happy Funtimes for the Undead
« Reply #465 on: February 23, 2018, 08:54:56 pm »

Dom looks quite relieved that he didn't have to answer the question. He hates coin flip qeustions like that. Not that he wasn't okay with either option, but vetting it wrong would be awkward.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #466 on: February 24, 2018, 01:17:19 am »

"Maybe I should pick something up too. . . I feel like I heard something about the thaumic energy too, but they didn't seem too concerned with mine. Apparently I'm pretty much just a person-shaped blob of it, it doesn't follow any paths in particular. I'd guess yours is abnormal for vampires?" How much data did they have on vampires, anyway? How much of it was willingly given? She somehow doubted that a vampire captured was treated humanely, not that most of them likely deserved to be treated so. She still had the occasional paranoid thought that they'd elect to cook her in those UV beams once they decided she was more of a threat than an asset - or worse, just so they could get some good data on what happened. Though to do that to her, they'd have to hold them on her for quite a while, or starve her first. . . Let's not go down that road of thoughts. "I'm curious to see how it affects magic too."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: February 24, 2018, 11:23:16 am »

"I think so? They probably wouldn't have mentioned it if it was 'normal', right?" Lilly said, coming out of the bathroom now with her hair all settled from the bed-head and otherwise looking ready to actually be out in public instead of in the room all day. "Need any help getting ready? Considering how mirrors and cameras are with you, I mean..."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #468 on: February 24, 2018, 01:54:00 pm »

"Should be alright. I don't usually bother with makeup, I just tell people I'm an albino. Works like a charm, usually, though the dudes in suits don't really help." She shrugged, then set about dressing herself properly for an outing herself. ". . . I should probably brush this out, actually." Long hair and fitful sleep weren't a great mix.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: February 24, 2018, 02:06:49 pm »

"I can't really pull that off, considering how dark my hair is. Generally better off letting people think I'm just goth. I'm not, but well, I guess I sort of default to that now don't I? Oh, and sit down, I can help with that..." Lilly said, gesturing Scarlet to her bed and holding up the brush she'd brought from the bathroom.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #470 on: February 24, 2018, 02:23:58 pm »

"Yeah, I suppose." She sat down where indicated. It was still a bit awkward to get help from someone else for this sort of thing, and she shifted about on the bed a bit more than strictly necessary. "You haven't got enough caked-on eyeliner to pull it off, though. Though I gotta wonder, where's the line between goth and glam rock reenactor?"
GM of Trespassers V2.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: February 24, 2018, 02:41:02 pm »

"I mean, basically white skin, dark hair, and red 'colored contacts'," she does air quotes on this, as she sits down and begins to brush the girl's hair. "Sounds pretty goth. Not enough dark clothing though. Think I should buy some things in black?"
Sigtext!

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: February 24, 2018, 03:13:31 pm »

That evening, Alex approaches Dom.
"Dom, I come bearing a heartfelt request. I have felt quite unprotected as of late. While I have a strong grasp on the use of my gnarled staff, and upon the mystical power if can shoot out,
 such a thing drains my stamina much quicker than I'd like in the passionate fray. Dom: please tell me how to use your tools.
" He says all this with a straight face.

Saturday: Development at the Book Store
Sunday: Train Attument at the Hippie Shop

Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #473 on: February 24, 2018, 03:26:30 pm »

"I might have a couple shirts you could borrow in the meantime, but yeah. Black clothes are nice, stains are invisible on them, the whole thing." She didn't mention that them being warmer probably wasn't going to be an issue for Lilly.
GM of Trespassers V2.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: February 24, 2018, 03:38:52 pm »

Dom would have stared at Alex for several moments. His head tilts in confusion. Finally he nods with a confused expression.
"I mean, I'm not one to turn down a request just off the bat. But you're gonna need to be more specific than just that. What do you want to learn specifically?"

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: February 24, 2018, 03:52:59 pm »

Alex points to one of the stun guns near Alex's bed.
"I wish to learn how to effectively wield a handgun. They would be easy to conceal within my coat, good at offering me personal protection and a fine back up if I am caught out of position.You are the most knowledgeable about this topic, and thus I thought you would be the best teacher. Also I wanted to see if I could fluster you with a sentence chain dripping with insinuations and innuendos about homosexuality, I see I failed."
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: February 24, 2018, 04:02:23 pm »

"You think they'll fit? I know we're pretty similar height, but..." Lilly trailed off, leaving the obvious caveat unsaid.
Sigtext!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #477 on: February 24, 2018, 04:30:43 pm »

"What do you - Oh." Her hand drifted up toward her chest slightly, though Scarlet herself didn't seem to notice. "It shouldn't be that big of a deal. . ."
GM of Trespassers V2.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: February 24, 2018, 04:50:40 pm »

"I mean, I don't know. It can get really uncomfortable if it's enough sizes smaller." Lilly said, perhaps unaware that she might be insulting her roommate. "Although if it's loose enough it should be fine?"
Sigtext!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: February 24, 2018, 04:58:18 pm »

Dom nods.
"Didn't notice the innuendo, thought you were just being fancy. That said I'd be happy to teach you. Just be aware, guns are really dangerous, hand guns especially. Actually, use one of the stun guns to show how you pick up a gun."
Dom motions to the stun guns.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 68