Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we skip forward to the end of the Prologue?

No, I want to keep going week by week.
Yes, bring on the VIOLENCE!

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 68

Author Topic: Eventide University IC: The Fourth Awakening  (Read 31936 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Eventide University IC: Week 4 - Happy Funtimes for the Undead
« Reply #435 on: February 23, 2018, 01:16:48 pm »

Dom scratches his head as he watches. He takes a few moments to think it over before speaking.
"I dunno' if I can do that. My enchantments just make the element show up an all. It took like, a week to figure out the Cigarette trick..."

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing too much to keep up
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: February 23, 2018, 01:21:30 pm »

Idunna turned and hopped backwards. Plonking herself butt-first down onto the kitchen counter. "Well. You'll never go thirsty." she shrugged and then said to the room at large: "Plans?"
Is your sexual purity worth more than bringing the dead back to life!?
----
I'M INSERTING MY DOUBLE MAXIMUM REPEATING WIND
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: February 23, 2018, 01:22:30 pm »

She shifted in her seat, looking around. "...Maybe saying it when someone might be listening is a bad idea." she said quietly after a bit.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #438 on: February 23, 2018, 01:27:24 pm »

Scarlet shrugged. "We're watched everywhere we go. In here, at least, it's only a maybe." She stood up from the bed, beginning to pace back and forth, one hand fiddling with her hair a bit. "Sorry, I'm not trying to be pushy, just trying to deal with this."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: February 23, 2018, 01:39:01 pm »

Lilly fidgeted in place. "It's just... if your dream would make them get a bit worried, I think they might just kill me to be safe even if I'd never listen to him. And I'm worried he might figure out I told you and do... something? I don't even know if he'd care, but I don't want to take that risk..."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #440 on: February 23, 2018, 01:46:13 pm »

"I could tell them it was mine, but they know he can thrall people, so that'd be even riskier. . ." She pulled her hand behind her back, clasping them there for a moment before stopping again and gesturing at Lilly. "But, I dunno, it wouldn't be good to just let this guy run around, would it? The hell do we even do. . ." She was worrying about Scarlet's well-being too much. It was one person weighed against catching someone who could kill who knows how many people, and the former could end up slipping anyway. There was no contest.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: February 23, 2018, 02:40:11 pm »

"I don't know!" Lilly said, taking a deep breath. "I... I don't think he'll do anything, anyway. He seems to think there's something I need to do. Something about a gate and a key and other than that he doesn't care. Then again, he could be lying." she said quietly. "He also said... he said I could contact him if I needed help. As if I'd ever consider that."
Sigtext!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #442 on: February 23, 2018, 03:01:51 pm »

"That sounds cult-y." He seemed to be the type that thought vampirism was some sort of gift. Romanticizing the whole thing, not unlike one person she knew. . . Yeah, that association wasn't going to help him much. At least the latter was nice. So the vampire thought Lilly was the key to some sort of gate, or associated with that combination in some way; presumably she was supposed to unlock said gate somehow. Chances are it wasn't something that was good for anyone except for vampires, which meant that it should probably not be allowed to happen. "You could contact him and lure him into a trap. Tell him you're trapped in the lab here, he runs in to spring you out and they cook him. That'd require sticking your neck out and telling the school about this first, though." Poor choice of phrasing, that. Too late. "There's gotta be something. . . what if I said I saw him? Some suspicion will fall on you, still, but not as much as if you admitted to talking to him."
GM of Trespassers V2.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: February 23, 2018, 03:04:49 pm »

Idunna turned and hopped backwards. Plonking herself butt-first down onto the kitchen counter. "Well. You'll never go thirsty." she shrugged and then said to the room at large: "Plans?"
"Might try to hit the arcade again, chill out, maybe go to the library and study a little more tomorrow, you know?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: February 23, 2018, 03:08:15 pm »

"I think I'll explore some.... wanna grab some dinner later Idunna?""
Dom says lookinsg around for something to lean on. He is left wanting.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: February 23, 2018, 03:11:56 pm »

"It does sound cult-y, yeah. He said that if I didn't the world would have bigger problems than us, but I think he was just trying to get me to go with it... although he didn't say what he wanted me to do." Lilly said, rubbing her forehead. "...I don't think it'd work. He probably would be able to get out of it easy, and any kind of trap that could get him would probably get me too... and how would you be able to know it was him? You've never seen him..."
Sigtext!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #446 on: February 23, 2018, 03:21:57 pm »

"I described who I saw and you recognized them? I don't exactly have awful night vision, it's not that much of a stretch." A fair point about the trap. Some sort of psychological projection was more likely, but it was best to assume the worst case scenario. Better to overprepare than underprepare, which meant operating under the assumption that he simply bypassed all of the security measures in place at the school.
GM of Trespassers V2.

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing too much to keep up
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: February 23, 2018, 03:31:33 pm »

"Have fun, Bernie! Love to come with you but I gotta catch up on some Vanir stuff I've been neglecting. Mom would give me such a tongue-lashing." she made a face and poured the rest of the purified water into a cup, making her way back to the couch. "Where, Dom? Or do you plan on revealing your secret cooking genious?"

Saturday: Development
Sunday: Study Runecrafting at Alfrbok
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 04:48:22 pm by Mistwing »
Is your sexual purity worth more than bringing the dead back to life!?
----
I'M INSERTING MY DOUBLE MAXIMUM REPEATING WIND
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: February 23, 2018, 03:43:14 pm »

Dom shrugs.
"Haven't decided yet, I don't really know what kind of food you like so I figured I'd ask now and then find something between now and then."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: February 23, 2018, 03:55:21 pm »

"I... I don't think we really need to do anything. He's assuming I'm just gonna do what he wants on my own, which is just wrong, and if he was going to force me into anything he's had four whole months... and if we try something, who knows what he'll do? Then he might try to force me into doing what he wants..." Lilly said, after a while. "We just need to be careful. If he shows up again we tell someone, but I don't want to risk making him angry enough to do something... I just thought I should tell you since, well, he was in the room." Lilly stood up. She... probably didn't need to tell Scarlet about the other thing. That was something she had to deal with on her own. "...I'm going to go get ready. I want to think of basically anything but this today."
Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 68