Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we skip forward to the end of the Prologue?

No, I want to keep going week by week.
Yes, bring on the VIOLENCE!

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 68

Author Topic: Eventide University IC: The Fourth Awakening  (Read 31923 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Eventide University IC: Week 4 - Happy Funtimes for the Undead
« Reply #420 on: February 23, 2018, 08:25:29 am »

"I know what you mean... really awkward talking to people and having to consciously look them in the eye and not the neck." Lilly admitted, as she walked back over to her bed. She nearly stumbled when Scarlet asked what was wrong. "O-Oh, what do you mean? Is t-there something... it was that obvious?" Lilly said with an awkward grin, before her expression fell again. She... she had to tell Scarlet at least. She had to know. She sat on her bed and stared at her feet.

"...He was here." she said quietly after a long moment, rubbing the back of her neck.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 08:46:50 am by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: February 23, 2018, 09:01:15 am »

Bernie looks mildly impressed.
"Huh. Didn't know you could use stuff like that to power your magic. That's pretty awesome. You're like that one guy from that one show my grandparents keep quoting; they could lock that guy up in a store cabinet and he'd make some kind of gadget to break himself free with duct tape and piping."

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing too much to keep up
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: February 23, 2018, 10:04:56 am »

"Except I use esoteric things or thematic substitutions instead of stuff you find laying around kind of everywhere."
Is your sexual purity worth more than bringing the dead back to life!?
----
I'M INSERTING MY DOUBLE MAXIMUM REPEATING WIND
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: February 23, 2018, 10:39:32 am »

Dom rolls his eyes and goes over to throw away the cigarette. It took a lot of hard work to get that to work and it was kind of disappointing that no one seemed very impressed by it.

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: February 23, 2018, 11:44:40 am »

Idunna watched Dom throw away the cigarette. "I mean... it can be used for things other than lighting cigarettes, right?" She questioned, sounding slightly encouraging.
----
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: February 23, 2018, 11:47:41 am »

"Yeah, I mean, throwing around fire's probably more useful for things aside from party tricks, right?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: February 23, 2018, 12:21:33 pm »

Dom raises an eyebrow at Idunna.
"Nothing as common that I know of. Unless you plan on camping on a regular basis... And yes Bernie, throwing fire around is useful for a LOT of things. It's just that the list isn't very long when you live in civilized society."
Dom shrugs.
"Well, I also learned to enchant for Water, Wind, and Earth but that's no where near as useful."

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: February 23, 2018, 12:24:49 pm »

Idunna blinked at Dom and straightened up. "Not useful?" She starts counting on her fingers. "Air Conditioning, Keeping things cooled, keeping things heated, cleaning, purifying, reinforcing..." Go figure a rune carver could think of uses for elemental attributes.
----
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #428 on: February 23, 2018, 12:34:47 pm »

Scarlet shifted on the bed, swinging her feet over the side and moving a bit closer to Lilly. "Shit, really? Are you alright? When and where did you see him?" It felt like she had to physically force herself to stop the barrage of questions coming to mind; she knew that she, personally, would be halfway through losing her goddamn mind if she knew her sire was in the same state as her.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: February 23, 2018, 12:39:33 pm »

Lilly barely moved as she responded - as her thoughts drifted back she started to feel sort of numb. "I woke up in the middle of the night. He was just... here." she pointed over to her bookshelf. "Standing right there actually. No clue how he got in here."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #430 on: February 23, 2018, 12:46:07 pm »

Scarlet might have turned white, if she wasn't already quite pale and actually, you know, had normal blood flow. Still, no need to panic just yet. "Are you sure it wasn't a dream?" There were a lot of security measures - granted, mostly for keeping them in than keeping other things out - and a stress-induced nightmare was more likely. "Did he say anything?"
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 01:04:54 pm by KingMurdoc »
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: February 23, 2018, 12:48:41 pm »

Dom stares for a moment.
"... Cleaning?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: February 23, 2018, 01:00:07 pm »

"...I don't think it was. I really, really, really hope it was. Or maybe it was and he does some weird vampire stuff to get in my head, I don't know." Lilly said. She'd had plenty of time that night to think about it and the crippling fear had turned into numb shock. "He said he was just 'checking in', like he didn't kill me four months ago and like it was just a normal thing to sneak into a school like this and a room like this." From her expression there was clearly more, but she wasn't elaborating. On her own at least.
Sigtext!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #433 on: February 23, 2018, 01:07:58 pm »

"That was all? If we want to stop him, we're going to need every single detail about the situation we can get. I know you're probably scared-" as was Scarlet herself, she wanted nothing to do with any vampiric sires- "but this is really important to handle right away."
GM of Trespassers V2.

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: February 23, 2018, 01:12:13 pm »

"Of course." She slipped out of the armchair and grabbed the rune where it was carved into the air, dispersing it into smoke. "For example..." She lifted her water purifying pitcher and poured some water into the sink. The water didn't hit the ground though. Rather it folded around itself into ropes and then into lines, forming a stylizes and angled B in the air. Even though she'd stopped pouring, steaming water had begun to flow down the sides of the sink like a fountain. "See? Constant flow of pure and cleansing water. Washing dishes is a cinch."
----
INTO YOU DIRECTLY
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 68