Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we skip forward to the end of the Prologue?

No, I want to keep going week by week.
Yes, bring on the VIOLENCE!

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 68

Author Topic: Eventide University IC: The Fourth Awakening  (Read 31906 times)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
Re: Eventide University IC: Week 2 - GATOR SAUSAGE
« Reply #315 on: February 15, 2018, 06:56:23 pm »

Free Block remains the same, Attunement
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Zacha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: February 16, 2018, 11:39:10 am »

Bojangles is gonna use his free block on STR training.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: February 16, 2018, 01:23:58 pm »

Week 2 Results

Spoiler: Lilly Mycroft (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Scarlet (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Albert (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dom (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Bernie (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Alexander (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Bojangles (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Idunna (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: February 16, 2018, 02:01:14 pm »

Dom will hit the Batting Cages on Saturday and then eat at Parkway on Sunday.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #319 on: February 16, 2018, 02:10:32 pm »

Scarlet is doing some Development and then studying Thaumic Science at Alfrbok
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: February 16, 2018, 02:11:43 pm »

Alex goes Exploring on Saturday and then spends Sunday doing Development in Alfrbrok
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: February 16, 2018, 02:27:51 pm »

Bernie goes Exploring on Saturday and spends Sunday Developing in Alfrbrok.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: February 16, 2018, 02:28:20 pm »

Lilly's studies were continuing to go fairly well. Her new class was about controlling herself. Other students with control issues were present, although none had such... dramatic, consequences as she did if they lost it. She was quite disconcerted when most of the class stood at the opposite end of the classroom but... probably smart when they were specifically going to be testing her control. Why did they even have blood packs there? In any case, it was mostly fine. Apart from that one time someone drew blood in fencing by accident. That was a situation. Other than that the week was fine though!

Weekend actions:
Explore
Development

It was later that Saturday morning and Lilly was in the common room having made tea again and had breakfast (both the one made by either Idunna or Scarlet and her real breakfast...) when she asked a question to the room at large. "So... does anyone want to go explore again?" she asked, as she texted her brother to see if he was open that day.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 02:30:42 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: February 16, 2018, 02:34:07 pm »

Dom, who had gotten up at his usual time this weekend as well. He shook his head and was silent for a while before figuring she might not have seen him do so. He turns to speak.
"Naw, I was thinking of heading down to the Batting Cages today. Might stop by Parkway Sunday, their food smelled mighty good."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: February 16, 2018, 02:37:13 pm »

Bernie had spent the morning this time doing a jog around the campus and then her usual practice with the violin.
"I'm up for a little exploring today, sure!"

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing too much to keep up
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: February 16, 2018, 02:51:52 pm »

Idunna had spent her second week much the same as the first. With abundant curiosity and a generally easy nature. She was forming routines by now. Wake up. Apply woad. Wake Bernie. Go running (Sometimes with newly woken Bernie). Make breakfast while the violin played. And then study with obvious enthusiasm. She'd also started spending the evenings attempting to bond with her dorm mates or devoting herself to quite new-agey habits. Like meditation. Or painting.

Weekend: Explore, Study Runecrafting at Alfrbok

Idunna was sitting in the couch, legs in full lotus, and an aggressively fluffy towel over her head while the others began discussing weekend plans. "Call me Dora." outdated reference there. "I've been keeping an ear to the ground and there's a lot of interesting places around town I'd like to see."
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 04:28:28 pm by Mistwing »
Is your sexual purity worth more than bringing the dead back to life!?
----
I'M INSERTING MY DOUBLE MAXIMUM REPEATING WIND
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #326 on: February 16, 2018, 02:59:01 pm »

Scarlet was already up; she'd gotten out of bed as early as she was actually allowed to by her guards in order to make breakfast for everyone. She'd decided that she wasn't going to let Idunna beat her to the punch this time. . . not that Idunna seemed to be particularly trying, but Scarlet make sure to get cooking regardless. The dishes she'd pulled together  were pretty traditional breakfast fixings; scrambled eggs, bacon, a mix of both sausage patties and links, and some good old buttermilk pancakes. She'd even obtained boisonberry and apricot syrup in addition to the maple, and had cooked up a vegan sausage substitute with Lilly in mind. Currently, she was lounging on a couch in, well, the lounge, trying her best to hide the fact that she was somewhat regretting getting up so early.

She shook her head at the suggestion of exploring. "Nah. I'm busy all weekend, sorry. They wanna jab me with a few more needles, and I've been wanting to study at that library you guys mentioned."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: February 16, 2018, 03:11:14 pm »

Lilly frowns. "...I don't get it, Dora? Is this some pop culture reference from the last few months I'm missing?" she asked. "I'm just going to assume that means 'yes I want to explore'."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing too much to keep up
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: February 16, 2018, 03:32:23 pm »

Idunna just shrugged and made a sort of 'nevermind' gesture. "Yeah, I was gonna go explore today. Anyone else?" She was probably hoping to have more of a buffer between her and the vampires.

Screeen Fade, phase moving on to sunday by popular vote.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 04:48:56 am by Mistwing »
Is your sexual purity worth more than bringing the dead back to life!?
----
I'M INSERTING MY DOUBLE MAXIMUM REPEATING WIND
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: February 16, 2018, 08:31:41 pm »

(With GM permission, moving on to Sunday since it seems most interesting scenes will be happening that day :p)

The day passed. It was Sunday now, and Lilly had something to do. She walked to the place she'd been giving directions for, accompanied by the guards as usual - a lab in one of the campus buildings. A few minutes later, she was in front of the door, and knocked. "Hello...? Uh... the text said I had to come here for the tests." she called, and then stretched some as she waited.

A frazzled looking young man - maybe an intern? That's what Lilly thought - opened the door, looked her over for a bit, blushed, and then went about as pale as she was as he realized who he was looking at. Lilly awkwardly raised a hand in greeting... just in time for him to turn and bolt. She heard some crashing sounds and some cursing before an older man in a labcoat came to the door. "Miss Mycroft. It's good you're punctual. I am Doctor Sommer." he said.

"I don't really have a choice in that, do I?" Lilly said, making an unsubtle glance at her guards.

"You do not." Sommer confirmed. "Come." A command, not a request. Lilly entered the lab after him, keeping some distance to avoid annoying the guards or scaring the guy.

The lab was quite large, with a variety of equipment. It was quite well lit, but there were a few floodlight looking things throughout the room that seem to have been hastily rigged. "UV lights." Doctor Sommer explained. "In case you or the other one were to give us some significant trouble." The other one, of course, being Scarlet.

"I won't..." Lilly said. She felt like she'd been telling people that sort of thing a lot lately.

The man smirked slightly. "While I could take you at your word, vampires are quite known for lying."

"And how many vampires have you met?"

"Counting you? Two."

He led her to a glass-walled chamber in the lab, with what seemed to be a magic circle set in the floor. A woman in a lab coat waited. "Doctor Rutherford. The subject." Sommer said to her, gesturing to Lilly. The woman waved politely, although her expression didn't imply she was happy to see her.

"Good to meet you." Doctor Rutherford said. "I'll be taking care of the more mystical aspects of our research, while Doctor Sommer will be focusing on the more traditionally scientific things." Silence held for a few moments.

"Into the circle, right?" Lilly guessed, stepping forward and into the circle.

"Just so. A quick medical scan to start with, before a more magical analysis." Doctor Sommer explained. Some machines came out of the walls, pointed at Lilly, and made a quick scan. "All biological aspects seem normal... well, for you. On a normal person it would indicate the subject was dead."

Lilly whistled as she waited for Doctor Rutherford to begin the next part. "This will likely feel... strange. This will, hopefully, help us learn more about the sort of magic your strain prefers." she explained.

"Ready when you are..." Lilly said quietly, as the doctor began a rather un-doctor-like chant. For a few moments, nothing happened (besides Lilly being creeped out). Then, the circle began to glow blue. There was an odd feeling, the feeling that someone is watching you but when you look nothing is there. "O-Oh... that's... odd..." Lilly said.

The chant continued, and the glow shifted in color - purple, and then red. "Oh... that's odd." Doctor Rutherford was the one saying it this time. Lilly felt... really tingly, all through her body. Just when it was beginning to irritate her, the glow died suddenly. "There we go. Please wait here, Miss Mycroft - we'll be analyzing for a few minutes."

Without much more to do, Lilly sat down and turned on her phone. Maybe there was a wifi signal here.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 09:15:17 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 68