Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we skip forward to the end of the Prologue?

No, I want to keep going week by week.
Yes, bring on the VIOLENCE!

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 68

Author Topic: Eventide University IC: The Fourth Awakening  (Read 31899 times)

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing too much to keep up
    • View Profile
Re: Eventide University IC: Week 1 - Albert Likes INT
« Reply #300 on: February 14, 2018, 09:33:23 am »

It took a moment longer than her usual come-one-come-all kind of attitude. But Idunna wasn't heartless enough to brush Lily off. "More the merrier, right? Are you okay in sunlight? ... Do you eat food?" Was there any point in getting gator sausage if you can't eat food?
Is your sexual purity worth more than bringing the dead back to life!?
----
I'M INSERTING MY DOUBLE MAXIMUM REPEATING WIND
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: February 14, 2018, 09:45:54 am »

Lilly smiled brightly as Idunna said it was fine for her to come - progress! Hopefully! "I'm fine if I'm not too hungry and have some portable shade..." she tapped the parasol she brought with her all the time. "As for food... I don't need to eat food and it doesn't do anything nutritional for me, but I can still taste it! Although I'm... sorta a vegetarian. Well, was. I honestly don't know what I count as at this point. But anyway! I'm mostly interested in the company." While she didn't mean it like... that, she didn't seem to realize that it could be taken differently than she'd intended until the guard gave her a glare. "N-Not like that... I mean hanging out with them." she clarified.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: February 14, 2018, 09:49:30 am »

Wellp. There's no not picking that up. Vegetarian? "Well that's ironic."
----
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: February 14, 2018, 09:54:56 am »

"I know, right? I was never alright with the idea of eating something that was alive, even when I was a kid, and now..." she gestured to... most of herself, really. "It's like the universe is taking revenge on me for all those guys that get high and mighty about being vegan or something. Which is definitely unfair, in my probably thoroughly biased opinion."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: February 14, 2018, 10:09:37 am »

"You're telling me." Offputting behavior was one thing, but "would probably eat your face" tended to be a damper on social interactions. Not that Scarlet was too cut up about it - it was for the best, really - but solitude being less enforced wouldn't have exactly hurt her experience. "Speaking of work, they've got me slated for some kind of experiment in. . . half an hour?" She pulled out her phone for the briefest moment, nodding when the display confirmed her estimate. Thirty-eight minutes, more exactly, but close enough. "But yeah, ask whatever questions you've got."
"Experiments?" Convenient. A topic was offered. He didn't have to think too hard about pulling one from his mind. Risk damaging it. Breaking the stability. He was normal. You looked normal. You were casually slouched, but not too much. You were staring generally in the direction of Scarlet's face though your circular shades. Light smile. Small smile. "Please, if you have time, do tell me more. Maybe we could go grab some food in town? If that's not too forward, I mean. Haha." Work on that laugh.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #305 on: February 14, 2018, 10:37:14 am »

"I would, but I don't really have time to go. Plus I'm not that hungry." Not to put too fine of a point on it. She still ate recreationally, of course, evidenced by the bit of sausage she was still taking the occasional small bite out of. "But yeah, not sure what they've got in mind specifically, but they want to run all of these tests on me. Rare test subject, and all, and it helps convince them that someone with no income or savings should be allowed to go to their expensive private university. It's apparently going to take all weekend, though, so don't expect to see too much of me until Sunday night."

((also Scarlet is using both of her timeslots for Development during this experiment))
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 11:09:52 am by KingMurdoc »
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: February 14, 2018, 10:47:29 am »

Alex grimaces a little as Lilly enters the scene, his leg immediatly bursting into an inferno of distracting pain. But he gets a goddamn hold of himself soon enough and gives the vampire a wide, bright grin.
"I see no reason to exclude you from our little soiree. As a member of the midnight aristocracy you shall increase the classiness level of the restaurant by at least 50%. Which, if Idunna's calculations are correct, will make our combined presence raise it by at least 90%."
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: February 14, 2018, 11:10:31 am »

Idunna gave Alex a clever little smirk. "Only if they're percentages of the same thing. What if her 50% are based on the 140%?"
----
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: February 14, 2018, 12:29:50 pm »

Alex responds by playfully tapping his chin in thought.
"Then that would be a total class increase of 190%. With those numbers the New York Times might descend upon the area in sport cars and unleash the horrors of gentrification upon the neighborhood. The upside would be that there'd be a decent coffee shop within a blocks walk. The downside is everything else."
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: February 14, 2018, 12:47:42 pm »

"No, pretty sure it'd be a terrible one if home is anything to go by." Lilly joked. "We'll just have to be careful not to throw too much money around and make it higher."
Sigtext!

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: February 15, 2018, 01:42:18 pm »

Weekend Results
Spoiler: Lilly Mycroft (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Scarlet (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Albert (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dom (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Bernie (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Alexander (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Bojangles (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Idunna (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 02:10:37 pm by ragnarok97071 »
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Eventide University IC: Week 2 - GATOR SAUSAGE
« Reply #311 on: February 15, 2018, 02:09:39 pm »

With GM permission, Free Block has been replaced with Self-Control for Supernaturals (Endurance)

After being frustrated by a lack of information that might tell her what sort of vampire she actually is, Lilly noticed in her school email a notification - a class she'd wanted to take but had been full had just gotten an extra seat. Well, that made her feel a bit better.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 11:07:53 am by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: February 15, 2018, 02:30:57 pm »

Dom free blocks Str.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: February 15, 2018, 06:03:38 pm »

Free Block on Attunement.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #314 on: February 15, 2018, 06:45:08 pm »

Free Block on INT
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 68