Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: Wikipedia Wars: Adjucation [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 10053 times)

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Wars: Adjucation (Round 4)
« Reply #75 on: February 09, 2018, 07:35:41 pm »

Round 4: Shooty Fun Time
Time: 12:08 AM

Music: Moanin'

OceanSoul, seeing the futility of kicking sports equipment at those armed with automatic weapons, decides that more singing is in order! Some more... fecally inclined singing. Starting with the once-popular song Do-Re-Mi from Mary Poppins, he begins to modulate his tone lower and lower so that it may eventually reach the mythical Brown Note! [Singing: 2 + 2] Unfortunately for OceanSoul, there are two issues with this plan. The first being that the human body cannot actually produce sounds in between 5 and 9 Hz, and the second being that the Brown Note doesn't actually exist. Adding insult to injury, OceanSoul's singing ends up shifting pitch in a most unpleasant manner, causing many audience members to stand up and loudly complain.

Desperately fending off an army of cats, ziizo attempts to use his skill in animal handling to turn the tides against NAV! [Animal Handling: 8 + 2 - 3 (Extreme Pain)] After puffing himself up a good deal, ziizo produces a variety of high-pitched growling and hissing noises as the cats all stop what they're doing to watch this confusing display. As the South African wiki-warrior rolls about dodging NAV's attempts at a curb-stomp, the cats begin to turn their attention upon their former master! Though not quite incited into attacking NAV, they are at least now actively working to thwart her efforts.

Back inside the Triple Door, Secheral responds to OceanSoul's extremely distressing vocal spasms by loudly reciting the names of various astral bodies in a bizarre attempt to somehow send the crowd into a fervent anti-American frenzy! [Astronomy: 7+2] Although Secheral is able to recite the names of many obscure stars, his ramble has no real impact on the crowd. Probably because psychology doesn't work like that, or because Secheral doesn't possess psychic powers. It's one of the two.

Over the loud and confusing sounds of uncontrollably vibrating vocal cords and the names of nearby stars, King Zultan takes aim at Puppyguard with his assault rifle! [4+2v2] Though the shot isn't particularly neat or accurate, it still manages to graze Puppyguard as he was momentarily distracted by auditory barrage currently assaulting everyone inside the lounge.

[Persuasion: 9 + 2 (Roman Catholicism)] After receiving the request to publicly denounce wiki-warriors of all kinds, Archbishop Sartain pauses for a moment. "Well, I'm sure you have a good reason to ask this of me. I'll get to work immediately, but I can't imagine that it'll have any sort of immediate impact. It is barely past midnight, after all. I'll be expecting an explanation for all of this the next time we meet. Jesus Christ be with you." With that, he hangs up the phone.

[Roman Catholics will begin randomly assaulting Wiki-Warriors, starting at 1 AM and increasing in frequency from there]

Meanwhile, after narrowly dodging a bullet Puppyguard finds himself diving for the body of his fallen mafioso compatriot! After lifting up the mafioso's body and positioning it between himself and King Zultan, he grabs the mafioso's tommygun and starts wildly firing at the American wiki-warrior! [2-1(Light Pain)v7] King Zultan doesn't even need to dodge, as the bullet misses him by several meters!

Despite her feline companions having turned against her, NAV still attempts to put ziizo out of his misery with a well-timed stomp! [10-2(Cats)v2-3(Pain)-2(Broken Bones)] Unfortunately for ziizo, it doesn't look like he still has the energy to keep rolling away in his current condition. As one foot narrowly misses his prone body, he attempts to roll away, but only finds themselves on the receiving end of a boot to the back of the head! Ziizo's skull cracks like an egg as blood and teeth fly everywhere, bits of brain matter splattering against the pavement.
NAV Curb Stomped ziizo! +Article: Laser Beam Profiler
As ziizo's corpse slowly fades out of existence, a large metal apparatus appears in NAV's hand, marked in large black letters as a "Laser Beam Profiler". As she contemplates this new development, NAV also quickly notices that her cats still don't seem too terribly keen about her anymore.

A few blocks away, as Failbird lies bleeding on the pavement, a large ambulance comes careening down the road, skidding to a halt in front of her! A gaggle of white-clad paramedics practically tumble out of the back, and quickly start stabilizing her!

[Stabilization will complete next turn]

[Audience Reaction: 5 - 3 (Auditory Assault)]

The audience is starting to get really, really pissed. At least they still think that this is some modern art piece, albeit a really terrible one.

A few blocks away in the Columbia Center, another wiki-warrior pops into existence. Going by the name GigaGiant, he is very much the polar opposite of the previous wiki-warrior to enter the game. Tiny horns poke out of his head, betraying the fact that he is a little bit more than a mere human.

Back at the docks, another boat pops into reality a few feet above the water, causing a massive splash as it hits the surface. The previously mentioned couple, having seen two boats appear out of this air in the span of not even five minutes, flees screaming back into downtown Seattle.

Spoiler: NAV (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Puppyguard (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: OceanSoul (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Failbird105 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Secheral (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: King Zultan (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: GigaGiant (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: GM NOTE (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 07:47:29 pm by DolosusDoleus »
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Wars: Adjucation [Round 4: Shooty Fun Time] (Waitlist Open)
« Reply #76 on: February 09, 2018, 08:50:06 pm »

Open fire on king zultan with my tommygun.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 09, 2018, 09:16:24 pm »

Loot Ziizo of his $50, admission ticket to jungle cat world, and the keys to his Gloster Gauntlet Biplane.
Attempt to calm my horde of cats using calm words and gestures, then continue my way to Elliott Bay.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 09, 2018, 11:10:58 pm »

Get to a Greek Embassy, show them proof of my ownership of the Salamis. Say that I'm willing to trade it back to them in exchange for no questions asked command of whatever military aid they can and are willing to provide.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 10, 2018, 02:09:57 am »

Stab Oceansoul in the eyes with my fencing foil.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 10, 2018, 03:14:20 am »

Move over to some kind of cover, then open fire on Puppyguard with the assault rifle.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 10, 2018, 07:51:16 pm »

Search for a Wiki Warrior that I can punch in the face. Brawl with anybody that gets in my way.
Insert witty signature here

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 14, 2018, 09:51:04 am »

Bump
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 14, 2018, 11:28:54 pm »

Can Oceansoul and Failbird105 just be auto'd if they don't post an action soon? Their "auto" actions could just be to repeat whatever they did during the previous turn.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Wars: Adjucation [Round 5: Modern Medicine] (Waitlist Open)
« Reply #84 on: February 18, 2018, 02:26:59 pm »

Round 5: Modern Medicine
Time: 12:11 AM

Music: Feet Don't Fail Me

Immediately, Puppyguard returns King Zultan's vile assault with a burst of fire from his tommygun! [10-1(Light Pain)v8] For the first time this game, a bullet makes contact with King Zultan, several bullets grazing his shoulder! Not the most immediately effective shot, but satisfying nonetheless.

Back outside, NAV is looting ziizo's gimp-suited remains, taking all items of interest on the fallen wiki-warrior's body. Realizing that her horde of cats is actively attempting to impede her progress, NAV makes a series of cooing noises and calm gestures in an attempt to calm down the horde of felines. [Command: 7] This seems to satisfy the cats, who stop deliberately impeding NAV and instead sit down and start licking themselves. Taking this as a sign of respite, NAV immediately makes a break for Elliott Bay. Already familiar with the path there, it is trivially easy for her to navigate to her planes in little time.

Encouraged by his success in dealing with the Archbishop, NRDL next moves to find the closest Greek Embassy! Unfortunately for him, there are no Greek embassies or consulates in Seattle, with the closest one geographically being two entire states away in Los Angeles! The priestly wiki-warrior attempts to get in contact with the Los Angeles embassy, but it appears that they are closed, and won't be open until the morning. Tough luck.

Back within the Triple Door, Secheral suddenly and unexpectedly drops his human shield, and lunges for OceanSoul with his foil! [2+2(Fencing)v8] Unfortunately, the lunge goes wide and OceanSoul is able to nimbly dodge out of the way!

On the other side of the room, King Zultan angrily snorts with righteous indignation, and opens fire back upon Puppyguard! [6+2(Shooting)v1-1(Pain)] With an expert shot, the bullets tear through the mafioso and straight into Puppyguard's gut! The mafioso screams in agony before slumping onto the ground, dying instantly.

Returning to the Columbia Tower, GigaGiant immediately sets out to find some fools to punch! [Search: 7] Though having just been dropped into the city, it is trivially easy to follow the sounds of gunfire back to the Triple Door. As he peeks around the front door, GigaGiant can see King Zultan and Puppyguard in a gunfight as Secheral attempts to stab the absolute crap out of OceanSoul.

In the meanwhile, Failbird is rushed to the Virginia Mason Medical Center, which patches up her wounds in a surprising amount of time! Using special modern technology, the doctors are able to fix her up and send her out of the front door with only a few scratches and a substantial medical bill to show any signs of injury!

[Audience Reaction: 1]

The audience has had enough of this tomfoolery! While the majority of them simply get up and leave the building, a good number of particularly drunken ones stand up and make mad dashes for the assorted wiki-warriors!

Spoiler: NAV (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Puppyguard (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: OceanSoul (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Failbird105 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Secheral (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: King Zultan (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: GigaGiant (click to show/hide)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 18, 2018, 03:07:14 pm »

Make my way to the Salamis, see if I actually have any sort of crew in there, or other means of sailing the ship.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 18, 2018, 03:39:18 pm »

Make my way to my racecar driver and tell him to ram into the first wiki-warrior that tries to get out of the Triple Door.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 19, 2018, 04:16:35 am »

Open fire on Puppyguard and any drunk that gets close, mostly focusing on Puppyguard.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 20, 2018, 03:10:08 pm »

Keep shooting zultan.

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 20, 2018, 08:58:26 pm »

Rush PuppyGuard and punch him to death, Brawler style.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8