Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: Wikipedia Wars: Adjucation [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 10047 times)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Wars: Adjucation [Round 1: Kill the Eunuch] (Waitlist Open)
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2018, 05:46:59 pm »

waitlist yes ok

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2018, 05:53:23 pm »

waitlist yes ok

Yes you in too good yes ok
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2018, 06:08:17 pm »

Waitlist
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Questorhank

• Bay Watcher
  • I'll find something to put here... eventually
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2018, 09:56:10 pm »

Waitlist.
RTD Graveyard
Many people have gone missing or died.
I don't remember their names.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 11:12:11 pm by DolosusDoleus »
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2018, 03:21:40 am »

Go over to Yottawhat and shoot him in the head.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2018, 08:32:39 am »

just make a break for my boat

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2018, 10:06:07 am »

Have Ali intercept and tackle anyone who is trying to shoot me, while I crawl towards the warhead.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2018, 10:18:24 am »

Part the sea of cats and make it to my biplane!

Try to appraise how much a mint condition 1912 prototype biplane would be worth to a collector? Several million at least.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2018, 04:18:18 pm »

((Bomp fer OceanSoul))

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2018, 04:56:48 pm »

Second verse, same as first. Keep on running and serving.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Wars: Adjucation (Round 2)
« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2018, 06:25:05 pm »

Round 2: Look Both Ways
Time: 12:04 AM

Music: Sing Sang Sung

Not sparing even a moment to lose, ziizo madly bikes for Elliot Bay! [Biking: 1] As he pedals with all the force he can muster, his attention is unfortunately diverted from the city around him. In particular, his attention is especially diverted from the car that smashes into him as he runs through a red light! His body is sent flying through the air, flopping like a fish out of water when he hits the ground as his bones break with a sickening crunch, smashed against the asphalt as the bike skitters across the street! The passers-by scream, and out of the corner of his eye ziizo can see the driver of the car panickedly get out of his car and run towards him, with a cellphone in hand.

Back inside the Triple Door, the action takes a much less visceral turn, yet no less of a violent one. After receiving a brutal tongue-lashing from his boss, Puppyguard's mafioso takes aim at ziizo once more [6 v 1-2], this time hitting his mark spot-on! Bullets tear into Yottawhat's flesh, only barely slowed down from the cement covering his body. As this goes on, Puppyguard attempts to throw a blown-off chunk of the asteroid at Failbird, but cannot as she has already vacated the premises.

As Secheral's brand new human shield sputters and curses confusedly, the two make their way over to the discarded German BDSM Dictionary as Secheral rummages through his associate's pockets for a phone. [Thievery: 3] Unfortunately, the gentleman doesn't appear to have a phone in his pockets, or anything at all for that matter. Secheral does, however, manage to scuttle over to the BDSM book and take possession of it.

Seeing Yottawhat's compromised position, King Zultan moves in for the kill! [10 v 6 - 2 (Concrete) - 2 (Pain)] Pressing his pistol up to Yottawhat's head, Zultan pulls the trigger, causing blood and brains to erupt from Yottawhat's head, splattering all over the place!
King Zultan executed Yottawhat! +Article: Wolmaransstad Commando
As the audience recoils back, a fairly modern-looking set of army fatigues shimmer over Zultan's body, replacing his modern clothes as a dangerous-looking assault rifle appears on his back!

Hearing the gunshots back in the Triple Door, Failbird breaks into a mad dash for Elliot Bay! [Running: 1] In a matter eerily similar to what befell ziizo but a few moments ago, she tries to dash through a red light but fails to notice the speeding station wagon careening straight for her! She goes careening through the air, sent flying into the side of a building, where her bones shatter immediately upon impact! She slides down the brick wall, leaving a slick trail of blood behind her as horrified bystanders pull out their phones and start calling 911!

Pushing the various cats out of the way, NAV too starts to run for Elliot Bay! [Running: 5] Unlike the more impatient wiki-warriors, she stops at every red light and waits for the walk signals to indicate that it is safe to cross. While this is much slower than it could have been, it does prevent her from getting smashed into by a wayward car. As she comes into visual range of her Biplane, NAV also tries to appraise it, thinking how much it might cost to a serious collector. [Appraisal: 4]. Though not a professional accountant, NAV does know that to a collector or a museum, it would probably be worth a whole damn lot if it was kept in mint condition.

Even though his target just got their brains blown out by King Zultan, OceanSoul decides that it is still the time to sing more "Ballroom Blitz"! [Singing: 5+2+2+1] Though not as exceptional as the first verse, it is still staggeringly good, and elicits a few more claps from the audience.

[Audience Reaction: 6 - 4 (Brutal Murder) +3 (Singing)]

The audience is uneasy. It is only a matter of time before that they figure out that this isn't some strange modern art piece and that someone actually just got murdered in front of them.

Just a few blocks away in Seattle's own Pike Place Market, another exceptionally strange individual pops into existence. Skilled in the fields of theology, music, and construction, this religiously-clad individual is far more than what meets the eye. As he surveys the commerce going on around him, the very fabric of reality seems to distort around his body.

At the same time, a gigantic Greek frigate pops into existence a few feet above the water in Elliot bay, scaring the absolute shit out of a lone couple making out on the docks.

Spoiler: NAV (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Puppyguard (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: OceanSoul (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ziizo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Failbird105 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Secheral (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: King Zultan (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 06:33:56 pm by DolosusDoleus »

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Wars: Adjucation [Round 2: Look Both Ways] (Waitlist Open)
« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2018, 06:28:27 pm »

lie there waiting for my death or an ambulance whatever comes first
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2018, 06:39:29 pm »

Get to a phone, reach out to the local Catholic diocese and ask for material support.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 03, 2018, 07:01:07 pm »

What luck!

Order my cat mob to swarm and further mangle ziizo, then go in for the curb stomp.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8