Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: Wikipedia Wars: Adjucation [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 10052 times)

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Wars: Adjucation [Round 5: Modern Medicine] (Waitlist Open)
« Reply #90 on: February 20, 2018, 08:59:24 pm »

In

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Wars: Adjucation [Round 5: Modern Medicine] (Waitlist Open)
« Reply #91 on: February 20, 2018, 11:05:40 pm »

Search both planes for survival kits. Flaregun, knife, or first aid kits might be handy.
Put on the parachute that comes with the Gloster Gauntlet. Parachute makes an essential part of the seat to sit on, so the plane should come with one.

Get in Gauntlet pilot seat and take off!
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Wars: Adjucation [Round 6: Search and Destroy] (Waitlist Open)
« Reply #92 on: February 25, 2018, 08:46:07 pm »

Round 6: Search and Destroy
Time: 12:16 AM

Music: Feet Don't Fail Me

Disappointed with the lack of nearby Greek authorities, NRDL decides that it is in their greatest interest to make their way to their frigate regardless. [Running: 8] Fortunately for him, he is able to make it to the ship in decent time! A quick scan of the boat's exterior shows that it certainly doesn't contain the normal 173 compliment associated with hydra-class frigates. There is one rather haggard-looking gentleman on deck, but there's no way of telling if he's part of the crew or not.

Back at the orgy of chaos that is the Triple Door, Secheral quickly makes a mad dash for the front door! As he makes a break for it, several disgruntled patrons lunge straight at him! [2v6] However, the patrons are very drunk, and their slow movements are trivially easy to dance around. Once outside, he opens the door of his racecar and instructs the driver to run over any wiki-warriors who get close. The driver responds with a quick nod of the head.

King Zultan, seeing the various threats around him, decides that this is a situation easily solved by the liberal application of lead. First, he lines up a shot at Puppyguard, [3+1(Shooting)v8-2(Pain)], but his aim goes awry from the chaos going on around him! Next, he throws caution to the wind and fires at three drunks stumbling towards him! [Shooting: 7+1] Several people fall to the ground, downed by precise shots to vital organs! Horrified screams and shrieks arise as several patrons flee the building! At this point, someone calling the police is inevitable.

Puppyguard, having just nimbly dodged around King Zultan's fire, retaliates with a burst of tommygun fire! [10-2(Pain)v6] Two bullets careen into King Zultan's leg, sending the military wiki-warrior crashing into the ground! Huzzah!

GigaGiant, seeing that Puppyguard is in a particularly vulnerable situation, makes a mad bull rush for him through the thronging crowd of screaming, angry drunks! [8v1+2(Brawling)] Unfortunately, one particularly beefy gentleman wearing a black leather jacket sees the demonic wiki-warrior, and tackles him to the ground!

Meanwhile, back at Elliott Bay, NAV starts rummaging through her brand new planes! [Search: 1] As it turns out, however, wildly tearing off loosely attached panels and bits of loose cloth isn't the most efficient way of finding important items, and in doing so NAV ends up systematically destroying any and all items she would have otherwise found. Having finished rummaging through her planes, NAV then gets in the Gloster Gauntlet, [Flying: 7] taking off without a hitch!

Spoiler: NAV (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Puppyguard (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: OceanSoul (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Failbird105 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Secheral (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: King Zultan (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: GigaGiant (click to show/hide)
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 25, 2018, 10:05:40 pm »

Open fire on Zultan and anyone else approaching me, but mostly focusing on zultan.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 26, 2018, 04:21:49 am »

Get to some kind of cover and then shoot Puppyguard and any one else that comes near, but focus on Puppyguard.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 26, 2018, 05:44:26 am »

Speak to the haggard looking gentleman, see what he's up to.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 26, 2018, 06:54:27 am »

Strafe the nearest Wiki Warrior I see, and if I don't see any go strafe the Triple Door!
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 26, 2018, 06:28:44 pm »

Maneuver away from the guy who tackled me, then repeat previous action

Rush PuppyGuard and punch him to death, Brawler style.
Insert witty signature here

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Borrow my driver's phone and call the police.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile

OceanSoul, Failbird, if you guys don't make posts I'm just gonna have your heads explode in the next update, whenever I get around to doing it. Just so you know.
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile

So, uh, I know it's been a while since the update, and it would probably be a better idea to just start a whole new thread instead of trying to revive this one... but whatever. I got caught up in things and I, uh, completely forgot about this game.

Anyone still interested in playing? Or should I just scrap this and start a new thread?

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile

IN

Just make sure to link the new thread here so we know when it comes up.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio

WL me.
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile

IN.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In? Or am I on the waitlist?
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8