Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: Wikipedia Wars: Adjucation [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 10036 times)

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Wars: Adjucation [Round 2: Look Both Ways] (Waitlist Open)
« Reply #60 on: February 03, 2018, 08:29:26 pm »

Read aloud from the dictionary and have a discussion with the crowd about best ways to tie someone up.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2018, 09:20:51 pm »

Order my mafioso to shoot King Zultan, and chuck the asteroid at King zultan myself!

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 03, 2018, 10:26:25 pm »

I wanted to attack with a serve again last turn, though I didn't specify who to attack if my original target was killed. Well, try a soccer ball to King Zultan's head, or if he's dead, the head of whoever killed him.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2018, 02:33:48 am »

Quickly wield the assault rifle and fire upon the mafioso and try to dodge all thrown objects.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 05, 2018, 04:14:51 pm »

Just... just wait for the ambulance

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Wars: Adjucation (Round 3)
« Reply #65 on: February 05, 2018, 06:10:23 pm »

Round 3: Nobody Can Aim
Time: 12:06 AM

Music: Moanin'

As ziizo and Failbird lie bleeding in the road, the local bystanders call an ambulance! [Response Time: 10] Unless something should happen to the ambulance, medical assistance will arrive in at the end of the next turn!

NRDL, without even a moment to lose, immediately starts searching for a nearby telephone! [Search: 10]. Fortunately for him, a nearby fish vendor is friendly enough to let the priestly-clad wiki-warrior to borrow his cell phone. Wasting no time, NRDL finds and punches in the number for the office of the Archdiocese of Seattle, and in a matter of minutes manages to get a connection to Archbishop Sartain. "My friend, I shall provide anything you need! What is it that you require?"

Back closer to the Triple Door, NAV realizes that being smashed by a car has left ziizo in quite the compromised position! As she makes a rapid 180 degree turn, NAV tries to get the fifty or so cats surrounding him to viciously mangle ziizo! To death! [Cat Commanding: 10] Not only are all the cats worked up into a rabid frenzy, but they all immediately run off to maul the fallen wiki-warrior, leaving NAV completely unimpeded to run up to ziizo and apply a devastating stomp! [Cats: 4 v 9 - 3 (Pain) - 2 (Broken Bones)] [NAV: 6 v 10 - 3 (Pain) - 2 (Broken Bones)] Amazingly, even in his extremely weakened state ziizo is able to ward off the felines, and roll away in just barely enough time so that NAV's boot only grazes his shoulder! This, of course, doesn't change the fact that ziizo is now surrounded by NAV and his horde of fluffy, yet murderous cats.

Finally, back inside the Triple Door an extremely confusing scene is playing itself out. Instead of attacking someone or fleeing, Secheral has chosen to read aloud from the BDSM Dictionary to the crowd! [Reading: 10] He chooses one section which roughly translates to "Fabrics and Materials", and asks the crowd on their opinions of each material's effectiveness as a bondage material. The general audience consensus seems to be that the best thing to do when it comes to tying someone up is [REMOVED FOR THE SAKE OF MY SANITY].

((For some reason I thought it would be a good idea to go to the datenschlag website and look up some terms. I want to claw my own eyes out now.))

Puppyguard, thankfully being too focused on combat to overhear the ongoing discussion of bondage and sadomasochism going on in the audience, orders his trusty mafioso to make more dakka as he chucks more asteroid at King Zultan! [Mafioso: 1 v 9] [Puppyguard: 10 v 10] The mafioso only proves himself to be even more incompetent at shooting than anyone had even thought possible, and ends up literally shooting himself in the foot! Puppyguard's aim is more spot on, but King Zultan is able to duck just before the flying chunk of rock beans him in the head.

Next up in line for violence is OceanSoul, who harnesses his mad soccer skills to aim his ball straight at King Zultan's head! [4+2 v 10] Unfortunately, at the moment King Zultan appears to possess inhuman reflexes, and manages to weave out of the way before the ball gets even close to him!

Finally, King Zultan pulls out his new assault rifle and goes to town on Puppyguard's mafioso! [8+2 v 10 - 2 (Pain)] Using stellar marksmanship skills, Zultan puts five bullets directly into the mafioso's gut, causing him to double over in pain, vomiting blood all over the floor!

Spoiler: NAV (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Puppyguard (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: OceanSoul (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ziizo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Failbird105 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Secheral (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: King Zultan (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 08:24:51 pm by DolosusDoleus »
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Wars: Adjucation [Round 3: Nobody Can Aim] (Waitlist Open)
« Reply #66 on: February 05, 2018, 08:33:10 pm »

...I have a +2 to singing, a +1 to performance...Cover my ears, and sing that Mary Poppins song that goes through do re mi fa so la ti do, but transposed so that last do is a brown note. Preferably of the lethal variety.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 05, 2018, 08:40:15 pm »

use my knowledge about cats to trick them into attacking NAV. Also hope the people around stop watching and protect me from NAV.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 05, 2018, 11:25:53 pm »

Counter the singing by droning out the names of stars, using sublime messages to incite the masses into hating everything that comes from America, especially people.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 05, 2018, 11:30:10 pm »

Aim my assault rifle at Puppyguard and fire at his head.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 05, 2018, 11:37:34 pm »

Ask the Archbishop to get on the airwaves, get on television, on the internet, EVERYWHERE. I need him to start denouncing all the other Wiki Warriors as the scum of the Earth, and make it necessary for any good honest Christian anywhere to physically confront them and try to subdue them.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 06, 2018, 12:00:39 am »

Grab the fallen mafioso and use him as a meat shield while I fire at king zultan with the mafioso's tommygun.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 06, 2018, 12:58:54 am »

Stompy Scratchy!
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 08, 2018, 04:55:04 pm »

If I keep having to bump this thread, I'll just start skipping people's turns if it strikes my fancy.

That being said, bomp for Failbird.
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 08, 2018, 05:14:12 pm »

don't risk making it worse, just stay there
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8