Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Re: 🍆 Roll to Eggplant: Chronicles in the Garden (Minimalist): Turn 3 🍆  (Read 2812 times)

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
Re: 🍆 Roll to Eggplant: Chronicles in the Garden (Minimalist): Turn 1 🍆
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2018, 06:29:03 pm »

I go visit abergine to see what he has for quest
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 🍆 Roll to Eggplant: Chronicles in the Garden (Minimalist): Turn 1 🍆
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2018, 08:43:44 pm »

Seek out the druid eggplant and get quests from them.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
Re: 🍆 Roll to Eggplant: Chronicles in the Garden (Minimalist): Turn 2 🍆
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2018, 08:53:37 pm »

Turn 1: Season 1980, Spring, Day 1, Afternoon

Possess 🍆 Drive
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
You now launch yourself off of your egg and cracking it as you are now apart of a different. It seems you with your eye photoreceptors that you see an entire eggplant village with at least a thousand members. It seems your egg-brethren have wandered off, what do you do now?.

Big Egg
Go work the fields.
It take some time with walking, and learning on the fly but your motor system gets used to walking real quick, and you head towards the farm. It seems you meet a old-scrawny looking eggplant with a rancher’s hat.
”Howdy young greyish eggplant sproutling. The farm always needs more eggplants hands around these parts. We work with a interval two field system, so that we can keep the eggplant’s food inside the granary with them eating all the time full. It seems like there is a variety of eggplants that are working from one-foot sproutlings who are performing the sowing and harvesting, and the larger eggplants performing the tending and ranching of the eggplant animals.”You can see we are quite busy with our farm, and more hands is always welcomed.
(5). It seems that you assuredly impressed Uncle Egg with your strength and talent and he said he can allow you to maintain the irrigation canals or feed and harvest from the eggplant animals instead of doing the hard labor of sowing, planting, and harvesting of the two-fields. He’ll even give you a single Food item and Self-Worth for doing it.
(Acquired 2x Soil Food and 1x Self-Worth)

Jack Theodore Egglan:
Visit Eggavotor first.
Learning how to  walk with your wiggly legs takes some time, but your hippocampus is definitely useful and has allowed your memories to develop effective and a standardized method of walking locomotion. After your mind wanders for a bit. As your mind wanders and looks for a fancy inventor hut, you see a respective mud hut with weird rotary circles with spikes around it, it seems its a bit further away from the village but close to the elder’s council hut. Solemnly quiet, you approach the hut and see a few eggplants that are putting together sticks and stones for all of their respective primitive gadgets and gizmos. You see the largest and dirtiest one of all, which you presume is Eggavotor.
”Yes-yes finally the new batch of eggplant errand sproutlings have arrived. We were starting to run low on resources and such for our inventions, would you be a dear and get them?
(5)You make some squeaking signs, trying to get more respect out of the feminine egg “researcher”, convincingly, it works.
“Fine, you can recieve some food and self-worth for your admiration to perform some herb collecting for us since we can’t be bothered, we’re performing some knowledge thank-you-very-much. Anyways we need you to go to the Northern tall grass fields, and collect  some red sunflowers and a four-leaved clover, and you shall earn more food and value to our caste.”
(Received Memory (Fancy Motor Coordination)
(Received Memory (Convincing Adorableness)
+1 SoilRations and +2 Self-Worth
Woth gazed profoundly into the distance after the departing women while his great mane fluttered in the wind around him. He remained standing so for a long time, like a sage contemplating the mysteries of life or a hero poised for dramatic monologues. But the time to reveal his masculinity had yet to come and so with a quiet sigh he released his indrawn breath and headed towards the Western Forest, unarmed and undaunted by the many dangers lurking within.
Enter the Western Forest.
(3). You head into the dark forest and assert some form of mental intimidation of the other eggplant sproutlings, trying to assert yourself as the next big-shot mystic who learned from the wilds. You make some sort of impression to the other eggplants
Anyways, you approach the forest and enter. Your basic senses tell you that it feels both mysterious yet familiar. It filled with trees way larger than yourself, with roots and the like. Most of the forest floor is clear of vegetation as the trees block the sunlight, yet vines and moss surround the area sporadically. It seems forever since you left the village, but your senses tingle. You head to a clearing and see a one-foot tall treasure chest just left in the open. It certainly couldn’t be a trap.
I go visit abergine to see what he has for quest
You certainly take longer than the rest to become more familiar towards your motor control and walking, as you approach the hunter’s camp that is more near the river.
(1-1) You approach the five-footed figure who you assume is Abergine the hunter-leader and war veteran, your first introduction doesn’t go well.
Look at this newborn eggplant millennial thinking he deserves to get even a basic quest from me. You don’t even deserve this but if you defeat a four season trained hunter, than I will give you this quest, you so much desired. Prove it sproutling”
A two-footed eggplant with a light wooden spear jumps off of the center of the camp. Another three-footed eggplant is providing you with either a light spear, a hatchet, or a short wooden bow and a quiver of 10x arrows. Do you accept?, actually wait it seems your being forced into this situation. Backing out, has a high chance of leading to exile.
Seek out the druid eggplant and get quests from them.
You head toward more of the eastern direction, seeking to learn about this “druidism”, but in the mits of your thoughts, you had innately learn to control your motor control. Now then, once you spend half of the morning to get to this wizened female eggplant’s hut. You seem to have missed it and were headed towards the tall grass fields, and than you see a giant tipi house covered in vines. You knock on the door, and after a few minutes, it opens.
(4) You head inside and don’t even see a large brown hairy quadruped creature with large ears sitting on a large wooden chair. Your wondering where this Eggplant druid has come to, until the brown hairy creature talks. “It seems like a naive little eggplant like you has approached my den. What have at you?”. Your decent speaking abilities tell the feline creature your not a intruder and seek to become an apprentice of Eggtooth. For a moment the feline creature thinks, than snaps its paw, and then turns into a young yet dominating eggplant with a scar over one of her eyes. Her four-footed size means that she must of been old and senior, yet she had no wrinkly skin or aged black parts around her body.
“You seek an apprenticeship from the great druid Eggtooth? It’s such a treat that one of the eggplants have livened up and learn to respect nature. Before your given any lesson by me, I actually need some things from some animals, I’d imagine you can track down these creatures?. Two rat pelts from the western forest and one spider fang from the daddy-long legs that live in the Eastern grasslands. Can you do this for me? Here's something for the ride.
(Acquired +1 SoilRations)

Spoiler: Plovo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Jack Theodore Egglan (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Lucky Ralph (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Big Egg (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Woth (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Eggplant Drive (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Locations (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Visual Map (click to show/hide)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2018, 09:00:28 pm »

Jack Theodore Egglan:
Go north, do the thing! Get the plants! Practice looking adorable and also being lucky to get the clover!

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2018, 09:02:17 pm »

🍆 Drive stumbles over to the fields, hoping to work in them.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2018, 09:07:29 pm »

Big Egg
Find Abergine and ask to be set up for a mock duel with another apprentice.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2018, 09:44:18 pm »

fight the seasoned warrior, I will rip him a new one with my claws and hatchet
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 02:24:37 am by darkwarlock3 »
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Violently thrust open the chest.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2018, 11:44:51 am »

Head off to fight the spiders and rats.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Eggplant: Chronicles in the Garden (Minimalist): Turn 3
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2018, 12:27:55 pm »

Turn 3: Season 1980, Spring, Day 1, Night

Jack Theodore Egglan:
Go north, do the thing! Get the plants! Practice looking adorable and also being lucky to get the clover!
(6*)
It take some time to leave the eggplant village and go straight northern, you feel in a moment of only twelve hours you have mastered how to walk on your plant legs, it feels so intuitive for you, especially with your hippocampus helping you out.
Anyways once you approach the tall grass fields, it hinders your movement as the tall grass that gets in your way and also having to search for both a four-leaved clover and red flowers.
You collect a single redflower, until you see a sapient strawberry with green legs and arms, and some black bulbous eyes. Except this strawberry seems to be critically wounded with a wooden pike pierced through your body, you don’t think it's going to make it, as it cries out with excruciating pain.
Hey it has a four-leaf clover, and stuck on some vines, also… prone. It would be a easy catch, if you did want that clover…
(Acquired 1x Redflower)
Drive stumbles over to the fields, hoping to work in them.
(6*)
You finally leave the crutched of your egghome and start asking people, while copying there voices with your vocal cords. It feels so weird to have understood so many voices, but at least it comes easy to you.
Anyways, with your preliminary streetsmarts, tribesmarts. You reach to the location of Uncle Egg and ask him about working on the farm, it goes decently well.
”More hands for the farm is always welcomed, anyways most of the farm has been tilted and sowed, except one two-field at the edge of the tribe. It said to be haunted, but I don’t believe it. I just think some shroom punks thinks its funny to scare fellow eggplants. Anyways, minding sowing this two-field for me?, also here’s something for the road, not many people like it.
(Acquired 1x SpicySoil and 1x Self-Worth)
Big Egg
Find Abergine and ask to be set up for a mock duel with another apprentice.
(5*)
It takes some to traverse the tribe and mastering your footwork, but you get the hang of it and go to the hunter’s camp, and ask for a mock duel, which Abergine expressively accepts.
One of the hunter, around a foot and six inches, taller than you approaches. Hope your elephant muscles can take it.
(6+1*) vs (1*)
The mock battle is set, and then you both approach. You ready your arms, and go for a side strike with eggplant hand that is assisted with your elephantine muscles. The adolescent eggplant doesn’t expect and takes the full force of the strike, and goes down. Probably paralyzed him as well.
Abergine is surely impressed, and is willing to talk to you in the morning, for some hunter adventures that he might give. Also will given equipment too for the journey.
(Acquired 5x Self-Worth)
fight the seasoned warrior, I will rip him a new one with my claws and hatchet
(3*) vs (5*)
The mock duel is set for you, and you notice a buoyant elephant eggplant approach Abergine and he seems to be distracted. You now face the two-footed agile eggplant, and you make an aggressive rush with your claws set and your hatchet in the other hand. The other eggplant performs a side-step, and bashes you in the egg-side with the other side of the staff. It seems your combat struggle has past midnight, will you continue or surrender? You now have a large bruise on the side of your eggplant skin
Violently thrust open the chest.
(6*)
You run solidly into the chest, and don’t suspect a thing, except that it must contain valuables!. The chest seems to be locked, and you wonder why a unlocked chest is here in the woods… you see that the chest is filled with shiny fruits and gems. You start grabbing some, until you hear a creaking noise, and…
(2+1*)
You nearly jump away as a net fall down right besides you, except there was another trap!. There was a rope right beside your eggplant foot, and it grabs you. It swiftly lifts you as you are now upside-hanging on a tree. Before you can attempt to get out of this predicament, you see shadowy yet greeny figures, approach you from the bushes…
Head off to fight the spiders and rats.
Your journey from the eggplant-shifter mud house to the village than forest, was a long one but it at least gave you time to think about your existence of your life and your goals, or maybe you were blanklessly perceiving the world, who knows. You approach the forest, as the suns set out.
(3*)
You don’t even know how a rat even works, or even what it looks at this stage. So finding it, gave you some difficulty in the forest. However, you notice furry creatures that hid in the shadows of the sunless night. Some were larger or smaller than you, until you get full eye set on a whole foot and a half furry and grey creature, around 10m from you, it spots you. It seems instead of running, and trying to approach you. It’s also stiffing as well, you might thinks it hungry...

Spoiler: Plovo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Jack Theodore Egglan (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Lucky Ralph (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Big Egg (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Woth (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Eggplant Drive (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Locations (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Visual Map (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 12:30:51 pm by Shadowclaw777 »

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
Re: 🍆 Roll to Eggplant: Chronicles in the Garden (Minimalist): Turn 3 🍆
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2018, 12:34:11 pm »

keep attacking he will eventually yield or die so no lost

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Slip out of the rope's insolent grasp by flexing elastic body in an intimidating manner. I will confront the shadows as a proud eggplant on my own two feet.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2018, 01:31:34 pm »

Big Egg
Go find a food shop and see if I can purchase some delicious food.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2018, 02:24:02 pm »

Sow the two-field. What could possibly go wrong? :P

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2018, 06:39:08 pm »

Jack Theodore Egglan:
Politely ask the strawberry for the four-leaf clover and ask it in a confused fashion if it needs some help, pretending to be ignorant to its condition.
Pages: 1 [2] 3