Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: RTD: are you gonna be the hero or the monster  (Read 3938 times)

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
Re: RTD: are you gonna be the hero or the monster
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2018, 05:40:44 pm »

Nix stabs and guts a goblin dealing 4 damage how messy, it's dying 5
Ulgrimnar manages to cut through the webs but miss his target 4, 2
Tyrande crush a goblin skull in such a way that it's brains go everywhere
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 05:44:14 pm by darkwarlock3 »
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2018, 06:41:58 pm »

Webs white and sticky green eyes taking in the darkness of the cave entrance. Nervousness filling her messing with her chain coif as the rest of her companions rush in. Giving a startled sound as the sound of fighting ushers forth.

Heart pounding throat drying quickly enough. Hands slick and sweaty in their armor. Body slowly increasing with fright...quivering.

Before she charges a feral sound leaving her throat. Her face scrunched her body shivering and quivering.

Strike at the goblin menace! End their lives!

((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2018, 06:54:46 pm »

Robin swing her sword killing a goblin however she got stuck in the webs (spider king may attack if he wants)

Goblin takes a swing at Robin dealing 2 damage however her armor protects her
The other two goblin barely hit you but your armor is too strong
The last goblin is stuck in a web
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2018, 07:31:41 pm »

A goblins head is lifted from their shoulders as she pushed slightly ahead. Body quivering and shaking before webs entangle her form. Sticky and uncomfortable their eyes blinking slowly at the strange webbing.

She...recognized it. She had seen her fair share of spider webs in her free time. In the forge and to be honest she was never that scared of them. But a web this big caused a tang.

A twitch within her. A feeling of dread and her voice came out clear enough. Panicky loud and deep the smallest looking of the entire group decked in her parents chainmail that had protected her beautifully.

"W-WE NEED TO LEAVE! C-CUT ME FREE!
NOW! NOW!"

Longsword gleaming in the night. Slashing down onto the entangling webs. She had every intention of moving to the back here. If not leaving the cave.

Cut myself free! Get to the back of the group!

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2018, 08:04:21 pm »

Robin struggle and tried to break free but suddenly she is being pulled into a deeper part of the cave and the other heroes loose sight of her Robin 2 vs spider king's drag deeper part of cave 4

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2018, 08:27:02 pm »

Dragged with a scream of panic. Body trembling and sending signals alongside the webbing. Hands tightening and then gripping the webbing. Slicing alongside what was containing her. Before moving back.

Holding the webbing tight in her hand and trying to pull the filthy creature towards her. Readying her blade to impale it upon it. Green eyes glinting in the light her voice shouting out.

"I-I don't think so. T-this is n-n-not how its going down! F-father is not having me become a spiders supper! I am not failing my mother!

COMRADS ASSIST ME!"

HOLD. Stop my own advancement and cut myself free of the drag. Grip the webbing and drag the foe towards myself.

Ready my blade.  Prepare to Impale the monstrosity!

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2018, 08:36:08 pm »

You break through the web like it was simply cloth but as you try to impale the monster you barely grazed it

monster and hero may roleplay and fight

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2018, 08:48:05 pm »

While she is still sticky and entangled The spider king bites her and injects venom into her. He has his three minions do the same.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2018, 09:18:27 pm »

Robin has been bitten by the spider king and two minions (ps monster damage die is two d20
She takes 18 damage plus every turn 3d4 of poison damage

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2018, 09:21:09 pm »

*Note to self: Heroes do not fare well individually against Monsters. Useful for future reference.*
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2018, 09:22:34 pm »

Giving a small sound from the back of her throat. Her sword sliding along its leather barely scratching it if at all.
It had nearly worked and she had nearly done it. The webs hanging off her form clear and unabided by it.

She in this moment seeing the eyes of the being before her. Glinting with dark magics and evil intent. A hunger before her eyes a desire to dig in her flesh through her chain mail.

Small spidey minions moving to surround her.

Robin?

Robin was shaking with fear. Her face contorting with it and a whimper leaving her throat. Her scent laced with it  and the being rose above her. It's minions lunging at her.

What the fuck was she supposed to do? What would dad tell her to do? She diden't want to join Mom she dident want to die!

SHE DIDEN'T WANT TO DIE!

Throwing herself backwards to the floor and flinging her sword at the spiders eyes. Rushing upwards she runs faster then she ever has in her entire life.

From the giant monster behind her. From its minions and trying to escape the cave by any means nesscary! She diden't want to die.

She wanted to see her father again.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2018, 09:57:33 pm »

Run to where ATH position is and then heal her for 15 HP

Rahx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2018, 10:27:21 pm »

Seeing a companion being dragged away he moves past the original goblin target since it dodged his attack anyway by stepping aside. A faint whisper in his head begins instructing a few actions whispers that claim this can save a life instead of adding more to the many already lost. Charging forward towards the spider; with his blade and hands in position of unsheathing a blade. As he gets close enough to the spider, begins pulling the sword forward, and runes begin glowing green and white as his palm passes over the virtual sheath. As it fully draws out; wind circles on the blade. Up to the nearest spider, minion or the bigger boss spider swipes at an 75 degree angle to unleash a blast of wind to blow away the spiders away from his companion. If the blast succeeds in blowing away the spiders; pick up his companion and run out the exit. If the blast does not succeed; stand over/between the companion and the spiders, taking a defense stance.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 10:34:01 pm by Rahx »

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2018, 10:35:25 pm »

As your sword glows and unleash blast of wind one of the spider minion go flying deeper into the cave, the other stand through it like it was a gentle breeze, lucky you didn't blow away the person your trying to save
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 10:42:40 pm by darkwarlock3 »

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2018, 10:55:54 pm »

Steal the heroine deeper away through webs and whatnot.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6