Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Spamduchies! (5/5 Dukes) (4/15+ Minor Characters)  (Read 9103 times)

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
Re: Spamduchies! (5/5 Dukes) (4/13+ Minor Characters)
« Reply #105 on: February 13, 2018, 05:15:32 pm »

Castle Talis in The Duchy of Talis Hits! Maximum Spin may chose and store a unit of Food, Chemicals, Might, or Material!
Castle upon the Vale in the Duchy of Oboson Hits! Chose and store a unit of Food, Chemicals, Might, or Material!
I assume you meant those to be the other way around. :P
Count Ryan Oboson will of course store food for the people.

Yeah. Oops. My bad.

UristMcChladni

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Spamduchies! (5/5 Dukes) (4/15+ Minor Characters)
« Reply #106 on: February 13, 2018, 05:58:58 pm »

Can I use the Queen of Spades to ambush and kidnap Mary L. Astname? She's wounded during travelling and all that.

Also, I'm confused as to how time works. They just spent a year doing things, while the NPCs did nothing, and now we'll spend a year doing things while they do nothing, right? Because their year long actions are already complete, and our year long actions will be complete by the time they act again.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 13, 2018, 06:07:11 pm »

Can I use the Queen of Spades to ambush and kidnap Mary L. Astname? She's wounded during travelling and all that.

Also, I'm confused as to how time works. They just spent a year doing things, while the NPCs did nothing, and now we'll spend a year doing things while they do nothing, right? Because their year long actions are already complete, and our year long actions will be complete by the time they act again.

Just assume a Sorceress fucked with time, so that all actions can both occur in the order I resolve them, and also within a single year. Don't think about it too much.

Right now there is no mechanic to attack landed characters other than besieging their castle, or attempting to break a siege they are causing. Spying on your mark, researching military tactics, and/or other such actions can change that.

UristMcChladni

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 13, 2018, 06:08:51 pm »

Well, I'm a spy master, so I'll spy on her instead I guess. And I only get one action, right?

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 13, 2018, 08:23:12 pm »

Can I take up pirate queen npc ?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 13, 2018, 08:43:06 pm »

[high pitched kobold laughter intensifies]

Jacktooth:
Use the Queen of Spades to perform 12 Months of Resource Extraction at the Kobold Camp. Rise up, brothers! The Chosen has appeared, our time is nigh!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Pavellius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 13, 2018, 09:09:59 pm »

I have both Granite Fortress and Mane Manor produce Might. (This goes in the might slot, right? And the quarry material goes in the material slot?)

I choose the Gift of Riding Wyverns for myself, and let Countess Monica choose a boon for herself.

Duchy of Strognar
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 13, 2018, 10:19:21 pm »

I have both Granite Fortress and Mane Manor produce Might. (This goes in the might slot, right? And the quarry material goes in the material slot?)

They can go in your regular storage or inventory slots if you'd like them to. Putting them in the slot exclusively for might/material would be the wiser move though.

I choose the Gift of Riding Wyverns for myself, and let Countess Monica choose a boon for herself.

Alright. Piratejoe can pick a boon!

Well, I'm a spy master, so I'll spy on her instead I guess. And I only get one action, right?

You have as many actions as you can fit into the amount of time you have to work with. My bad on the phrasing there.

Can I take up pirate queen npc ?

Sure. See the OP for rules on joining as a minor character.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 14, 2018, 12:57:20 am »

Alright, presuming the diplomacy and the exploration combined leaves me with 4 more months in the year to work with, I'll take the 4-o-Clubs.

Monica, having finished the orders given to her by her lord, realizes that the blunder she made in trying to talk to the Kobold rebels was one that could cost the duchy, and possibly the whole kingdom, gravely. Even more so if she was to do things improperly from now on. So, she worked diligently to improve herself physically and mentally for what might come marching to her own and her lords lands. However, when she heard that the dragon Fragwon had deemed the duchy worthy, she was extremely excited that the mentor of the last king was actually going to help, and would have asked the dragon for training or anything really that would make them a better leader. They knew they would need it if they where to keep moral intact, and if continued relations with the rebels deteriorated further, although a part of her doubted there was much of a way they actually could deteriorate much further...

Quote from: TLDR
4-o-Clubs training physically
Get Tome of Leadership from Fragwon
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 14, 2018, 03:28:25 am »

Pirate queen Wellfleet.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 14, 2018, 02:25:04 pm »

Pirate queen Wellfleet.

Alright. You are in. Do note: Wellfleet dose not have any magic powers; If you want to go with a talking hat, the hat is talking because she is delusional.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 22, 2018, 06:36:20 pm »

Bump? Or has this thing died?
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]