Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: (SG) [Based on Goblinoids (and Orcs) Mod] You are an Enlightened "Savage One"!  (Read 4094 times)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile

C
+1. A show of physical strength to prove that our size isn't for show should impress the Mountain Goblins. And if all else fails, we can make them fear a possible single-handed takeover by forcing our power.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

C
+1. A show of physical strength to prove that our size isn't for show should impress the Mountain Goblins. And if all else fails, we can make them fear a possible single-handed takeover by forcing our power.

Plus we get to beat people up, always a good reason.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

C

Plus we get to beat people up, always a good reason.
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Asin

• Bay Watcher
  • A short and sturdy creature fond of modding.
    • View Profile

You grab a couple of leaders and slam their heads together, knocking both out. You grab another leader and toss him into another leader, injuring both. You throw a few punches at the remaining leaders, and soon the fight stops.

The leaders who are still conscious surrender, and they are indeed impressed at you single-handedly ending the fight.

One of the leaders gives you his necklace, which has various teeth of the civilized and uncivilized races all over it. However, as you touch it, a greenish glow comes over it...

"...My chosen one. I grant you a fraction of my power."

Öla-Usp's words echo through you. A greenish glow covers you, and markings begin to cover your body.

You gained the power of Öla-Usp's divine magic! Now you can do such things as increasing your strength, increasing your allies' strength,
 and even minor enchantment of any weapon you wield!

The Mountain Goblins are shocked as they watch your change, and all who witness it bow to you. Those who did not see are immediately told what happened, and then those guys bow.

You have won the respect of the 250 Mountain Goblins of Xanoespu, "Endelbow"!

As you leave the area, the population of Xanoespu leave their home and follow you. You allow 125 of them to join you in your travels, letting the other 125 stay behind to maintain the fortress.

"Now," as you think to yourself, "where should I go enlighten the masses next?"

You have four options. You could go further west and meet up with the Pigfaces, far back east to the Goblins, down south for Orcs, or head north east to the Kåbu-Smusm.

A. Pigfaces
B. Goblins
C. Orcs
D. Kåbu-Smusm

« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 08:45:51 pm by Asin »

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(I forgot to add the next choice earlier today. Edited it to make it so.)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

D.  Lets gather up the rejects!
+1
Rejects are people, too! ...Technically.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You and your "horde" of 125 begin marching northeast.
It takes around 7 hours this time. As you and your army reach the Kåbu-Smusm cave's entrance, you spot guards. There are about 9 of them. As they look at you and your army, they run inside in absolute terror.

A. Rush inside and tell them you mean no harm
B. Wait to see if they come with more guards

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile

B
A will get us stabbed on pikes.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

B
A will get us stabbed on pikes.
+1
+1

You wait. You see the 9 guards come back with about 30 more guards armed with spears and pikes.

"What are you doing here?!", screeches one of the Kåbu-Smusm.

A. Answer his question

B. Take a quick look over your men to be sure they aren't going to start an unneeded fight
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5