Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: (SG) [Based on Goblinoids (and Orcs) Mod] You are an Enlightened "Savage One"!  (Read 4108 times)

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile

A
We're smarter than the average goblin, and we know we should read things first.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile

A. Deciphering it could lead to leverage. It could be a code-phrase to gain entry, or a hymnal to appeal to the religious and ritualistic of the tribe. It might even be a warning that could be useful should we choose to continue.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Asin

• Bay Watcher
  • A short and sturdy creature fond of modding.
    • View Profile

A
We're smarter than the average goblin, and we know we should read things first.
A. Deciphering it could lead to leverage. It could be a code-phrase to gain entry, or a hymnal to appeal to the religious and ritualistic of the tribe. It might even be a warning that could be useful should we choose to continue.

It takes you a few minutes to figure it out. It appears to be a phrase. "Peak terrors and mountain dragons". You assume it must be some sort of pass code, so now that you know it, you walk up to the wooden gate-like door. You notice it's awfully rickety. Two glowing eyes stare at you from a hole in the door.

"What do we ride and tame?", asks the mountain goblin.

A. Answer with the pass code
B. Give him a counter phrase to solve
C. Use a nearby stick to stab one of his eyes out
D. Ram into the rickety door

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Guys? Anyone there?)

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A. obviously
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You say the passcode, "Peak terrors and mountain dragons."

The goblin opens the door after saying "You may pass."

You walk inside right into the stronghold's main meeting room. You see quite a few mountain goblins wearing necklaces, earrings and even crowns made of bone.
You find this may be the best time to convert at least some of the masses.

A. Begin a speech which may convert at least a few to your cause and Öla-Usp.

B. Go up to the leaders and attempt to convert them specifically.

C. Look for drunks to convert first.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile

B

Go big or go home.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

B

Go big or go home.
+1
+1
+1

You walk up to and gather the leaders. You tell them that you are the Messiah of Öla-Usp. Almost immediately, an argument begins among the leaders over if you are truly the messiah. Some argue for you simply due to your imposing size, while others argue against you, saying "The chosen Messiah would be a fellow Mountain Goblin!"

The argument gets heated, and a punch is thrown. The leaders begin wrestling each other. Punches are thrown, leaders are getting choked out, and various objects are being tossed.

A. Wait for the leaders to stop fighting
B. Convince them to cease their fighting
C. Make them stop fighting with brute force

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5