Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: (SG) [Based on Goblinoids (and Orcs) Mod] You are an Enlightened "Savage One"!  (Read 4087 times)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile

A. Better to get things put away quickly before our men can start an unneeded fight than to waste time seeing whether or not they already are.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Asin

• Bay Watcher
  • A short and sturdy creature fond of modding.
    • View Profile

A
A
A. Better to get things put away quickly before our men can start an unneeded fight than to waste time seeing whether or not they already are.

You answer. "We are here to enlighten you and your kind."

The guard begins laughing like a hyena choking on phlegm.
"What do ya mean, enlighten? Are you implying we're not cultured enough?!"

As the guards prepare their weapons, a piggish squeal is heard over a nearby hill.

Suddenly, a group of 12 Pigfaces riding their giant hogs begin running down the hill. They are armed with crudely made swords and a look of pure anger is in their eyes.

A. Have your men deal with the threat by themselves
B. Assist the Kåbu-Smusm guards
C. Run like hell

(Sorry guys, I kind of forgot about this for a while.)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile

B

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

B.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

B
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

B
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile

B

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You and your army assist the guards. Of course, having 290 people (including you) fight 12 pigfaces means the Pigfaces are wiped out. You find 3 casualities among the combined forces. 2 Mountain Goblins with swords stuck in them, and a single Kåbu-Smusm guard with his arms nearly sliced off.

The guard you were talking to looks at you.
"I didn't think anyone would help defend us... Maybe you are worth listening to. Come inside with us."

You walk in, and 4 of your soldiers follow you into the cave which the Kåbu-Smusm claim as their home. You see a lone Kåbu-Smusm  with a earthware bucket with a milky looking yellow liquid walk through. The guard demands him to stop and to give you, a humble visitor, a mug. You are handed a mug and it is filled with the pale yellowish liquid. The guard sits on a rock nearby and gestures the same guy who poured you a drink to pour him a mug too.
The guard gets a mug filled with the liquid.

A. Ask "What is this liquid?"
B. Ask "Where is your leader?"
C. Drink the odd yellowish liquid.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

C Don't be rude drink it.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A. If we don't know what it is, that means that it might be poison. Just drinking it isn't the best idea.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What kind of greenskin doesn't drink random stuff handed to him?

A coward, that is what kind!

C

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(All we need is at least three votes for an answer to be decided...)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile

C for basically VoidSlayer's reasoning
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5