Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: Tribal - A dynastic group survival game : Year 1 Winter  (Read 6873 times)

Pavellius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tribal - A dynastic group survival game
« Reply #90 on: January 22, 2018, 03:14:11 pm »

Thanks Kashyyk.

Boris Greenstone spends 7 harvesting one of the fields, 1 abandoning his egg, 1 on procreation, and 1 on researching irrigation. He names his son Hagar.

Nora spends 7 harvesting the other field, 1 on procreation, and 2 on helping Boris research.

Edit: Changed my turn
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 09:26:36 am by Pavellius »

Strongpoint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 22, 2018, 03:47:32 pm »

Kashyyk is harvest strength related activity for the purposes of my bonus?
They ought to be pitied! They are already on a course for self-destruction! They do not need help from us. We need to redress our wounds, help our people, rebuild our cities!

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 22, 2018, 03:50:16 pm »

Harvesting crops is not, but harvesting stone and wood is.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 22, 2018, 05:39:35 pm »

((Is this open to new players? If it is...))
Spoiler: Possible Sheet (click to show/hide)
((I'd be fine with starting without fertile land, even starting away from the bunch (maybe with a cramped cave).))
((If it's not, then... posting to watch.))
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Strongpoint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 22, 2018, 08:48:01 pm »

Lar, despite his wife begging him to not work in the field, spend a lot of time harvesting food for their newborn girl (Tisha), spending only portion of hist time on resting and receiving help from Julia. Being attracted to a young and caring woman he tried to persuade her for more... intimate "healing sessions". That doesn't stop Lar from still sharing his bad with the wife at nights 7AP harvest crops, 1AP rest, 1AP procreating with Tara 1AP. 1AP procreate with Julia if she disagrees spend that on additional rest

Meanwhile Tara, knowing nothing about husband's adultery attempts, spent entire season working hard in the field spending only few moments with her husband during long autumn evenings(9 AP harvest crops, 1AP procreating with Lar)
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 05:14:50 pm by Strongpoint »
They ought to be pitied! They are already on a course for self-destruction! They do not need help from us. We need to redress our wounds, help our people, rebuild our cities!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 23, 2018, 08:23:07 am »

Julia had been initially quiet. Face rather red and afflicted with a severe case of the mumbles. Hands rubbing together before a small nod proceeded a nervous smile from the blue-eyed blond women telling of her eagerness despite how clearly they were shaken up by the proposition.

Julia spends 1 Ap thoroughly agreeing with Tisha's adultery. ((Procreating.))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Pavellius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 24, 2018, 11:11:16 am »

Sabertooth? Bump?

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 25, 2018, 04:28:14 pm »

Okay, the turn is mostly done. Just waiting on SaberTooth.

Meanwhile:

Abstract: If you don't harvest your fields this season you will run out of food by Spring. Is this what you want?

Strongpoint: Tara only has :) 2 at the moment. If she doesn't do anything about that she will reach ;) 0 and Bad Things will happen. Is this what you want?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 05:17:12 pm by Kashyyk »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 25, 2018, 05:04:31 pm »

((Sorry! Reynauld had an epiphany and got off his ass to doo it now don't worry.))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Strongpoint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 25, 2018, 05:11:40 pm »

Hm, I expected that bad things will start happening when hitting negatives... That complicates my turn even more... editing

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 27, 2018, 04:10:02 am »

Okay, SaberTooth hasn't been online for a whole week now, so I'm going to go ahead with the turn. He'll have some basic actions performed on autopilot, just so that his family doesn't die.

Year 1, Winter
The winds turn chill as the last leaf falls. Night's grow shorter and going outside becomes less and less pleasant.

Seth and Amelia Chron continue their streak of not producing an egg, joined by Robun and Eri Ito, as well as Lar and Tara Rezi. Jark and Heyna Murkblood do produce an egg however, as does Boris and Nora Greenstone. Stunningly, so does Julia Darkest. Suspicion abounds, as she's not in an obvious relationship with anyone, but spent a lot of time with Lar Rezi whilst he was recovering this season.

Meanwhile, more eggs hatch. The Skoda family boast a son, as does the Nefernefertem. The Reverio's have a daughter. The Greenstone's, deciding that they cannot afford to grow their family further just yet, choose to abandon their egg in the woods. It was hard on them, but they'll pull through.

Speaking of, Lar Rezi does not recover a <3 1, but thanks to Julia's very... attentive care he doesn't lose any despite his exertions.

Jark Murkblood stakes out another section of wilderness, finding a Basic Land.

Robun Ito has successfully researched Axes I. This has unlocked a new Task, 'Craft (Stone Axe)'. Now that Stone and Wood have a purpose, Harvesting them is now possible.

Amelia Chron and Gerali Reverio have successfully researched Construction I. The 'Construct (Wattle and Daub Hut)' Task has been unlocked.

Now that research has been completed, the Teach and Learn Tasks have been unlocked.

Spoiler: Available Tasks (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Knowledge (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Chron (Glass) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Murkblood (Roboson) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Greenstone (Pavellius) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rezi (Strongpoint) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ito (piratejoe) (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 04:25:44 pm by Kashyyk »

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tribal - A dynastic group survival game : Year 1 Winter
« Reply #101 on: January 27, 2018, 11:31:14 am »

Jark's Actions:
Research mysticism (9), procreate (1)

Heyna's Actions
Explore (6), procreate (1), research cooking (3)

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 27, 2018, 12:27:56 pm »

Eri once again walks off into the wilderness to explore for a while as unlike most she didn't mind the cold winter, and once she returns she goes on to work on her little bit of work before once again spending some time with Robun, who would have spent his time doing his own bout of work on carpentry. The fact they hadn't managed to have a child was a bit worrying for them, but at least they had each other, and this meant at least they had a reason to keep trying...They did however notice how the Chron and Reverio families managed to make a way to build some kind of structure, although they disregarded it thinking they could make something better in the future, something made out of logs instead of sticks.

Eri 6ap Exploring, 2 Researching carpentry, 2 Reproduction
Robun 8ap Researching carpentry, 2 Reproduction.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 27, 2018, 03:31:41 pm »

Padikhnum and Ankhesenbastet each Explore once and then spend a little time resting, after which Ankhesenbastet finishes researching Construction while Padikhnum starts researching Apiculture (1 AP). Then they each have one AP left and they obviously spend it procreating because video games haven't been invented yet.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 27, 2018, 03:55:15 pm »

@Kasshykk, I think you forgot to account that I harvested my fertile land as of last turn, as it seems I only have 2x food from the previous turn's 4 as the Fertile Land still states that it's planted
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8