Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

I'm letting you pick the next universe... based only on the name. Enjoy!

Microscope
- 2 (22.2%)
Ditch
- 0 (0%)
Shattered
- 2 (22.2%)
Jail
- 2 (22.2%)
Failure
- 3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge: Acter's Revenge  (Read 20341 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge: Acter's Revenge
« Reply #135 on: February 04, 2018, 11:41:38 pm »

Create a planetary shard on Meridian
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

wertyzerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 05, 2018, 02:55:10 pm »

Create a planetary shard on the planet.
"Guys that Kseowhat is gonna be a problem. Next turn, join my alliance and destroy him, forcing the mortals to worship us instead.
 Who's in?"

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 05, 2018, 03:01:07 pm »

first PTW

Second, i will probably join/waitlist whatever, it's been a time I haven't played as a god (still going to read the rest of the first post)
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Rahx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 05, 2018, 05:35:54 pm »

From transition; seeks out a gathering place on the main planet to stalk in order to produce a local shard for information of this universe and some of its inhabitants. Determines another universe to transfer itself to if something goes drastically wrong.

Jilladilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Sleep Deprived
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 05, 2018, 06:23:07 pm »

One moment, he was lovingly crafting a cavern system... The next, he was forcefully expelled from the universe... Outraged, as that cavern system would not stand on its own as it was, Cavefriend swears vengeance on the damnable cicadas who have murdered the cavern in its infancy... But that is a concern for later, and he moves to address the new universe..

Cavefriend splits off a Continental Shard of himself, the aspect of Subterranean Fires (Yes, I know, it doesn't change anything mechanically, I'm just being fluffy and keeping track of them), aiming it at a landmass on the main planet.

Glory to United Forenia!

If you see a 'Nemonole' on the internet elsewhere, it's probably me

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 05, 2018, 08:10:30 pm »

(Yes, I know, it doesn't change anything mechanically, I'm just being fluffy and keeping track of them)

Thing is, it might. I'll track the Deep Caverns as a different continent.
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #141 on: February 05, 2018, 08:20:23 pm »

To Kseowhat: "I. Am. Lying!!!!one!11!1!one!"

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 05, 2018, 08:21:44 pm »

Kseowhat is now aware of your intrusion.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 06, 2018, 09:01:11 am »

Lo creates the memetic shard of Industry.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 06, 2018, 12:45:34 pm »

Begin searching for legal loopholes.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 07, 2018, 10:24:10 am »

Varalin was quiet...throughout this only saying a small amount of babble. Before quietly she moves to descend looking upon the planets with a flicker of emotion.

Her purple hair flickering. Energy flickering softly but not lashing out. She needed to find something...touch something.

But what and why? Nothing was telling her what or why. Why did she feel she had a reason suddenly. It needed to be warm...soft.

Something...something.

Land on a planet...wander and look for....something...something alive. Warm and young and vulnerable. Something...something like that.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #146 on: February 07, 2018, 01:52:04 pm »

Hearing that it could be interesting from somewhere, Clestesth pokes Varalin

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 07, 2018, 02:00:26 pm »

A finger prodding her side as she moves to respond to something. A crackle of energy and a small fluttering of a heart. Eyes dilated staring at the offender in confusion. Images flashing through her mind rapidly trying to recognize and organize and properly function.

A struggle before hands reach out to grip the hand...the ginger. Try to tighten around it focus on it and feel it. Try to understand it. Breath coming out heavy and hot body quivering.

"...Hello."

Realization. A flicker of the vestige of lucidity. Desire of sanity of meaning. Looking and desiring to probe them for it.

To figure out how to fix themselves.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #148 on: February 07, 2018, 02:03:05 pm »

Clestesth finds this less interesting than expected and gets back to work forming shards and antagonizing other gods and what not. Speaking of antagonizing other gods, Clestesth pokes Grimmer.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 07, 2018, 09:57:02 pm »

I think everyone that will act has acted.

Turn 1

Please use this Google Doc to keep track of what the continents are and this Sheet to view shards.

I'm going to create a Planetary shard on "The Planet"

[3] - Partial success

I was going to have that be a miss, but you literally cannot miss a planet.

Audditorius creates a planetary shard on the planet.

X’arilyg creates a Planetary Shard for the middle moon, Datum

[3] - Partial success

X’arilyg creates a planetary shard on Datum.

Clestesth surveyed this glorious universe, a soon-to-be stage for a new rampage, and saw that it was evil. Clestesth's first act in this universe is to create a Memetic shard focused on the theme of the changing moon. A myth intended to be associated with this shard is that when Datum eclipses Kseowhat's moon (with a period multiple by 7 somethings, probably), chaos reigns on the planet, and only the most uptight of the Aissh can maintain order.

[5] - Epic success

Clestesth associates a shard with the theme of the changing moon! Now he has influence over any that fear the periodic eclipses of Kseowhat’s Adobe by Meridian…

...which is nobody.

Grall creates an anchored shard amidst the Aissh.

[2] - Failure

Apparently these gods have not learned how best to harvest power from mortal worship yet, for Grall finds himself unable to anchor his prescence to the worship of mortals.

However, one of the Aissh storms off into the desert in response to his sister’s arraigned marriage. He curses the principles of Law and Good and, briefly, wishes the world would burn.

This puts him in mental contact with Grall.

Grall may now sent this Aissh a revelation; he also still has one cloaked sharding

i create a continental shard and place it on a the planet's best continent place for a civ to exist

[6] - Overshoot

Zil Tempest creates a shard upon the continent of Carklock, a small continent with diverse terrain and many civilizations.

Create a planetary shard on Meridian

[5] - Epic success

Gello locks a shard of his power onto Meridian.

Create a planetary shard on the planet.

[1] - Total failure

Grimmer somehow totally fails to create a shard.

Grimmer still has one cloaked shard creation available.

From transition; seeks out a gathering place on the main planet to stalk in order to produce a local shard for information of this universe and some of its inhabitants. Determines another universe to transfer itself to if something goes drastically wrong.

[3] - Partial success

Tachyon creates a Local Shard around the village pump of Jocquinsville in Carklock, thinking that it will be a meeting spot.

There is absolutely nobody there.

Cavefriend splits off a Continental Shard of himself, the aspect of Subterranean Fires, aiming it at a landmass on the main planet.

[6] - Overshoot

Cavefriend gains control of the whole underground - and only the underground - of Vilyrian!

Lo creates the memetic shard of Industry.

[4] - Success

Lo anchors a Memetic shard on Industry.

Vilyrian and Carklock’s great cities abound with craftsmen, the shard may exert influence there.

Varalin has been force-descended

Kseowhat is aware of your intrusion
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 10:24:03 pm by blueturtle1134 »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16