Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

I'm letting you pick the next universe... based only on the name. Enjoy!

Microscope
- 2 (22.2%)
Ditch
- 0 (0%)
Shattered
- 2 (22.2%)
Jail
- 2 (22.2%)
Failure
- 3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge: Acter's Revenge  (Read 20362 times)

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge: Acter's Revenge
« Reply #90 on: January 27, 2018, 02:36:56 pm »

Hurl lightning at one of those damn cicada-worshipping towns.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 03:16:08 pm by Secheral »

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #91 on: January 27, 2018, 02:53:36 pm »

"Well done, O First Among Worms! For your efforts, I grant you your choice of a powerful IMPROVEMENT! Would you like to be stronger, tougher, or faster?"

Offer an IMPROVEMENT to the Alpha Uvhoth:
  • Strength: To have the necrotic dust corrupt more, turning minerals into dust, fire into smoldering ashes, etc.
  • Toughness: To be greatly increased in size
  • Speed: To bore through the world much faster

"Also, Grall, we will have to discuss blocking out the sun. I happen to have a perfect skillset for the job."

"My vote still stands, Grimmer. You will pay for your crimes! AHAHAHAHAHAHAA~!"

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 27, 2018, 03:12:10 pm »

"Yes. Discuss. Block sun. Now mortals fear light. Now mortals worship for this. Now we take mortals from the wretched grass-humpers."

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 27, 2018, 03:22:25 pm »

X'arilyg actions keeps being neglected and neglected, your fate will be worse than death, cicadas. I see hatred and passion inside you, when you face your worse nightmares... die out eternally. How is that going to feel? Oh it feel more than just excruciation, no this entity will make sure you horribly traumatized and evisecrated go your pure and insignificant mental selfs. Your time has come.

Corrupt all of the food sources with the magic of Decay, whenever a creature eats any food source, they re corrupted by Decay magic. They will eternally feel in pain as both their physical body and mental mind are being sapped away... until they become motionless and are erased from the true infinity of existence.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #94 on: January 27, 2018, 03:24:26 pm »

"An excellent plan, my eloquent fiery friend! Let us improve the scenery!"

Hide the sun behind a gigantic cloud of dust.

Sorry, but hiding it under a gigantic cloud of dust is big enough to qualify as a (Decay|Dust|Specific) act, meaning you can't do it. Would you like to opt for something smoke related instead?

Clestesth the Vile Lord of Vileness (Decay/Dust) proposes a collaboration with with Grall (Fire/Smoke) to block out the sun. Possible methods include, but are not limited to these:
  • Horsey worms of dust and smoke that feed on the sun's light and breed explosively. We can fling a few at the world later just for kicks and massive burnination
  • A wormy horse (and a proper steed for Clestesth?) that gallops across the world, spreading a cloud of smoke and dust in its wake that blocks out the sun's light
  • A giant horsey worm of dust and smoke that eats the sun. Once we've had our fun, we can fling it at the world for kicks and even more massive burnination
  • A cloud of dust and smoke that will probably only last a few days and can't be flung onto the world
  • A cosmic wormy horse that kicks the sun away to who knows where. Yes, Clestesth has run out of ideas

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 27, 2018, 03:36:40 pm »

Sorry, but hiding it under a gigantic cloud of dust is big enough to qualify as a (Decay|Dust|Specific) act, meaning you can't do it. Would you like to opt for something smoke related instead?

Clestesth the Vile Lord of Vileness (Decay/Dust) proposes a collaboration with with Grall (Fire/Smoke) to block out the sun. Possible methods include, but are not limited to these:
  • Horsey worms of dust and smoke that feed on the sun's light and breed explosively. We can fling a few at the world later just for kicks and massive burnination
  • A wormy horse (and a proper steed for Clestesth?) that gallops across the world, spreading a cloud of smoke and dust in its wake that blocks out the sun's light
  • A giant horsey worm of dust and smoke that eats the sun. Once we've had our fun, we can fling it at the world for kicks and even more massive burnination
  • A cloud of dust and smoke that will probably only last a few days and can't be flung onto the world
  • A cosmic wormy horse that kicks the sun away to who knows where. Yes, Clestesth has run out of ideas
"Prefer. Option two."
Collaborate with Clestesth.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #96 on: January 27, 2018, 04:26:22 pm »

"Prefer. Option two."
Collaborate with Clestesth.
Confirm option 2.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 28, 2018, 03:42:11 pm »

Rule change: If you have a Specific action, and match both elements, you only get a +1 to rolls not a +d2.

This represents the Specific requirement consuming one of the matches. And yes, this is in response to Roboson flooding the world. And no, I am not biased against Roboson. I just don't think you should be allowed to do absolutely OP actions.
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 28, 2018, 03:48:18 pm »

ALPHA UVHOTH: I have grown plenty strong enough due to having consumed a foul spirit of light. However, many lesser Uvhoth still cower beneath the surface, fearful of the wrath of the insects and their fleshy minions. Give them the power that I possess, lord Clestesth, for my reward.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

wertyzerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 28, 2018, 04:02:52 pm »

BURN THE UVHOTH!!!!!!!!!!!! No seriously. Why did I get no-showed by the cicadas if I'm trying to help them?

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 28, 2018, 04:12:52 pm »

I Bless that Uvhoth whom consumed my immortal lord of light by filling it with mine light until it burns with holy Flame
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 28, 2018, 04:49:00 pm »

BURN THE UVHOTH!!!!!!!!!!!! No seriously. Why did I get no-showed by the cicadas if I'm trying to help them?

Since the Sigil is now carved in crystal thanks to someone and they can't move it.

Jilladilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Sleep Deprived
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 28, 2018, 05:06:01 pm »

Since the Sigil is now carved in crystal thanks to someone and they can't move it.

(Just chuck a boulder at it or something if you want to get rid of it. You can do that even without Earth.. Crystals tend to break from sufficient blunt impact, and that'd likely be enough to ruin the sigil. That said, I strongly advise against using Fire acts. 50/50 chance (or worse, depending on specifics..) of it getting deflected.)

Glory to United Forenia!

If you see a 'Nemonole' on the internet elsewhere, it's probably me

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 28, 2018, 05:10:34 pm »

The way I'm playing the Collaboration:

Two parts. Grall's is (Fire|Smoke), while Clestesth's is (Decay|Dust). One roll for both. One Sigil roll too, with power 3, due to Grall.
]EF@ J2H 2 6G29 J69E ]6DF CF@J @E 56E46==@4 63 @E JA=29E?6 DE: H@==2 ?29E C69E2C 5=C@H 69E J@CED65 ==:H D2524:4 69E
They will add up to 6 hours and finish at the same time.
fhv ilg uligb hvevm
Got it?

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 28, 2018, 10:13:09 pm »

Find the mortal heroes.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 10:39:46 pm by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16