Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 30

Author Topic: Roll to Wish  (Read 48917 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Wish
« Reply #390 on: March 28, 2018, 01:34:43 am »

I wish that my evil clone and the evil clones of the werewolves in the port city were not evil any more.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: March 28, 2018, 07:19:24 am »

Install a death ray outside of my palace, turning it into a luxurious killsat.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: March 28, 2018, 05:17:40 pm »

Switch places with evil clone.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Wish: Turn 35
« Reply #393 on: March 31, 2018, 09:22:39 am »

Good enough for cat! Eat the mostly-dead human along with my kittens. If it seems too active, behead it instead.
[1 vs. 1] You forget where the human is just after they pass out from blood loss.
Okay, time to record our debut br00tal album, which will be called Sodomized With A Hook! Don't rush the release, though. We need to ensure it's mastered well.
[4] It's good, but not a masterpiece.
Buy an army of mercenaries and go take back Russia.
(See where I was going with that?)
[5] You regain control over Russia with an army of mercenaries, eliminating all notable rebel groups.
Now that I have fuel consume asteroids for their minerals
[6] You collide with a massive asteroid, damaging your shell but leaving you in a great position to eat it, which you start doing.
I guess that'll do for now. You know, everyone's off breaking reality and I haven't done all that much. Kinda disappointed in my self. I just don't want to make any enemies though. Mostly since people will just respawn with all their powers anyway if I kill them. I wonder... Is it possible to prevent people from respawning? I doubt it.

Teleport all my bodies except for the one flying the helicopter into the wartorn city.
Wishes can prevent respawning but rendering players completely unable to act is something I'd rather not happen.
[4] Done.
Non-lethally dispatch all law enforcement personnel who come after, it'll be good practice for my powers.
[5 vs. 4] You incapacitate all police that come after you despite their valiant efforts.
I wish that my evil clone and the evil clones of the werewolves in the port city were not evil any more.
[3+3] You convert the evil clones of yourself and the werewolves to a moral position that places mind control as the highest evil via wish-based mind control. They appear to be in a murderous rage held back only by the pointlessness of killing you.
Install a death ray outside of my palace, turning it into a luxurious killsat.
[6] You install a few disposable nuke-powered lasers.
Switch places with evil clone.
[2] Perhaps fortunately for everyone, you fail to swap your omnipresence for your clone's position.

Quote from: Yog-Neighoth
Use my connection to those transformed into cats by the curse to compel them to construct temples in my name.
[4] Several hundred temples of Yog-Neighoth are constructed across Earth.

Spoiler: Places (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Player States (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NPCs (click to show/hide)

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: March 31, 2018, 10:06:23 am »

Carve a cat face into the Moon.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: March 31, 2018, 10:31:12 am »

build public buildings in my city armor.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: March 31, 2018, 11:18:16 am »

Okay, I assume the album was properly mastered and released!
Actual action: Using my eldritch powers, conjure a giant structure which materializes FTL spaceships.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: March 31, 2018, 05:11:18 pm »

Remind the Fortified City that it was I who made it so prosperous in the first place, making me exempt from all of its "laws".
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: March 31, 2018, 06:18:24 pm »

Keep multiplying those bodies. Suddenly I feel like I just created another wartorn city or something. Probably should have tried to teleport to the fortified city, since it changed to that. Oh well, its only a turn.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: March 31, 2018, 06:56:16 pm »

Go to the nearest niegoth temple and shred it.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: April 01, 2018, 03:20:08 am »

Try to find some thing I could do to make the formally evil clones hate me less, like a party or free beer.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

wertyzerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: April 01, 2018, 03:23:27 am »

Try to gain the support of the people by doing speeches and stuff.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Wish: Turn 36
« Reply #402 on: April 04, 2018, 11:08:09 am »

Carve a cat face into the Moon.
[6] You draw a glowing radioactive cat face onto the moon with a magical neutron beam.
build public buildings in my city armor.
[1] You remove your shell before considering how to replace it and are then distracted by the stinging pain of micrometeorites.
Okay, I assume the album was properly mastered and released!
Actual action: Using my eldritch powers, conjure a giant structure which materializes FTL spaceships.

[3] You create an automated shipyard that produces spaceships that can navigate nearly any distorted region of spacetime that is usable for FTL travel.
Remind the Fortified City that it was I who made it so prosperous in the first place, making me exempt from all of its "laws".
[2] Your defense is laughed out of the courtroom.
Keep multiplying those bodies. Suddenly I feel like I just created another wartorn city or something. Probably should have tried to teleport to the fortified city, since it changed to that. Oh well, its only a turn.
[6] You flood the war-torn city with your bodies.
Go to the nearest niegoth temple and shred it.
[2] The nearest temple is in another city and you fail to catch a ride to it.
Try to find some thing I could do to make the formally evil clones hate me less, like a party or free beer.
[5] They are quite forgiving, and merely request repentance and a magically binding vow to not do it again.

Try to gain the support of the people by doing speeches and stuff.
[6] You give a stirring speech on the inherent dignity of mankind, sparking a popular revolt against your occupation of Russia with you as their spiritual (but certainly not actual) leader.

Spoiler: Places (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Player States (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NPCs (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 12:02:58 pm by ShadowDragon »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: April 04, 2018, 02:58:26 pm »

I wish that everyone in the whole multiverse PC or NPC always respawned with all of their special powers, granted via wish or not, including magical artifacts not tied directly to ones physical form, retroactively.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: April 04, 2018, 04:32:56 pm »

I wish for supreme Telepathic powers.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 30