Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 30

Author Topic: Roll to Wish  (Read 49199 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Wish
« Reply #195 on: February 05, 2018, 03:27:58 am »

Try again to turn all the people in the port city in to werewolves.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Wish: Turn 18
« Reply #196 on: February 06, 2018, 09:18:33 am »

send a message to the city via starting fires in form of giant letters "friend no foe, how can I prove it?'
[5] A hijacked drone replies. "Do not attempt to enter my city unless invited. Oppose the sources of prohibited material on Earth."
Merge Mexico with the USA, creating SOAAM (the State Of Americans And Mexicans).
[3] You take the office of god-president of the United States.
Fuck it. Break through the top of my palace. Felius turns all corgis into cats. He also lets out The Godly Meow, which turns all humans within 100 km into sentient cats.

MEOOOOW!!!
[3] The Meow proves surprisingly quiet, only extends to the nearest city, and proves only effective on corgis.
Sing the horrid yet catchy ancient songs of golemking to attract the unsuspecting. Then trap them inside me and switch to elevator music.
[3] Your plot goes perfectly until you realize none of your exits can be sealed. Your would-be victims wander off.
Expand the reach of my city and form a military
[5] You form a professional and well-equipped military with decent force-projection abilities.
Heesh, fucking take a plane to Ancient Greece, and go to the Parthenon, to research ways on how to slay a god
[2] There doesn't seem to be any material regarding deicide in the Parthenon.
Quote from: message contents
Will trade services for delivery of construction materials or equivalent currency. $15000 for single target vaporization, $35000 for prolonged bombardment, $100000 for a week of overwatch and fire. Allow me to provide an amusing demonstration. Ha ha.

Shoot ziizo from orbit.
[4] You sweep your death ray across ziizo, rendering a streak of terrain around him lifeless as collateral damage. ziizo: respawn?
Teleport with my helicopter to a location over 1000 kilometers away.

Sorry NRDL. But a 3 isn't so bad, so good luck.
[2] You teleport everything 1000 km to the side. Nobody notices.
Thanks for the lift Person.

Trek over to the wartorn city, assess the current conflict and casualties.
[1] You'd do that, but your legs just got blown off by a landmine.
Try again to turn all the people in the port city in to werewolves.
[2] You unleash a massive surge of divine power at their highest building and miss.

Spoiler: Places (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Player States (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NPCs (click to show/hide)

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 06, 2018, 09:25:20 am »

Respawn as an sapient car
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: February 06, 2018, 09:28:35 am »

Aren't all corgis supposed to be cats now, according to my action? Aaaaaanyway: Felius flies up to Shadowclaw777, interrupts his research, then kills him. Then he converts all corgis into cats.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 09:35:37 pm by KittyTac »
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 06, 2018, 11:29:19 am »

Utilize my healing skill/power to fix my leg up as best as I can.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: February 06, 2018, 01:05:43 pm »

Aren't all corgis supposed to be cats now, according to my action? Aaaaaanyway: Felius flies up to Shadowclaw777, interrupts his research, then turns him into a cat, meanwhile brainwashing him into a worshipper.
Your action didn't fully succeed. Also, brainwashing Shadowclaw777 won't stop them from attempting to kill you.

wertyzerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: February 06, 2018, 01:31:29 pm »

With my army and fire magic power, go and "convert" other humans to join the cause.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: February 06, 2018, 01:48:53 pm »

Contact the President of Russia, Volodimir Butin, and demand him to retreat from Ukraine and Syria. Our words are backed with !!NUCLEAR WEAPONS!!
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: February 06, 2018, 01:52:41 pm »

Keep looking in the ancient Parthenon!, there has to be something here that can slay a feline god

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: February 06, 2018, 08:42:11 pm »

Make as many copies of myself as I can while flying my helicopter to NRDL. Stop if it starts to make the helicopter too heavy.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: February 06, 2018, 09:14:15 pm »

Sing forgotten memes in tongues unknown.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: February 06, 2018, 10:38:44 pm »

Observe the world below.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: February 07, 2018, 12:38:28 am »

Go around the port city and turn people in to werewolves myself, mostly focusing on the cops.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Wish: Turn 19
« Reply #208 on: February 08, 2018, 10:11:53 am »

Respawn as an sapient car
Unfortunately, no one seems to be willing to answer your prayers to become a car.
Aren't all corgis supposed to be cats now, according to my action? Aaaaaanyway: Felius flies up to Shadowclaw777, interrupts his research, then kills him. Then he converts all corgis into cats.
Ignoring the "all corgis transmuted into cats" action. [3 vs. 1] Shadowclaw777 practically trips into your attacks, but you get distracted before finishing them off.
Utilize my healing skill/power to fix my leg up as best as I can.
[5] You make some improvised bandages and use them to reassemble your legs.
With my army and fire magic power, go and "convert" other humans to join the cause.
[2] You don't find any viable targets for slave raids.
Contact the President of Russia, Volodimir Butin, and demand him to retreat from Ukraine and Syria. Our words are backed with !!NUCLEAR WEAPONS!!
[4] He begrudgingly orders a retreat of Russian forces. And readies his nuclear arsenal, according to your spies.
Keep looking in the ancient Parthenon!, there has to be something here that can slay a feline god
[4] A book mentions that Yog-Neighoth possesses enough power to slay most gods. Presumably any godslaying weapons were removed long ago. And you're bleeding out.
Make as many copies of myself as I can while flying my helicopter to NRDL. Stop if it starts to make the helicopter too heavy.
[6] You fly past NRDL while dumping your spare bodies onto the ground. A few of you survive the drop.
Sing forgotten memes in tongues unknown.
[3] You chant some obscure but fairly modern memes in an eldritch manner.
Observe the world below.
[1] You look across the plasma-bathed landscapes of Earth, which seems a lot smaller than you thought.
Go around the port city and turn people in to werewolves myself, mostly focusing on the cops.
[3] Your presence sweeps across the port city, transforming a few cops into werewolves.

Spoiler: Places (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Player States (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NPCs (click to show/hide)

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 08, 2018, 12:16:43 pm »

Using my eldritch powers, create a magical shroud, covering the entire Russian Federation. The magical shroud will make nuclear weaponry disappear to another dimension, in case of Russians launching the strike at SOAAM.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 30