Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 30

Author Topic: Roll to Wish  (Read 49201 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Wish
« Reply #180 on: February 03, 2018, 09:25:20 am »

Use the powers I have to turn every one in the port city into werewolves.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: February 03, 2018, 10:34:07 pm »

Huh, not sure how I was dead. Since my dead body is touching itself, I'll use the power from my second with to regenerate a living body, as a copy of my original body before my death.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Wish: Turn 17
« Reply #182 on: February 04, 2018, 09:07:58 am »

I start researching a thing that transforms dogs into cats along with my robot. If that's impossible, I go out and then I kidnap a few corgis and hold them hostage. Then I find Shadowclaw777 and gang up on him with my robot, pummeling him into a bloody pulp. Then I take an AA piece and shoot down Shadowclaw777's plane. Oh, and if that's impossible, could you grant that wish with just omitting the "immune to wishes" thing?
Executing your third possible action. [2+3] You are now Felius. Your status renders you near-invulnerable to anything humanity can bring against you and extremely resistant to attacks no mortal being could possibly survive. Furthermore, you possess the power of all other (admittedly non-existent) cats several times over, plus considerable power from the worship of your corgi servants.
call john maybe knows a way to reach the space city
[1] The city bricks your phone, apparently considering you a threat.
Respawn?. Take an airplane to Feliana, tell the corgis that they should kill and torture KittyTac and their robots for there abuse against dog-kind.
They seem rather hostile to the idea of torturing their leader to death because their military put down a rebellion.
Grow my following of people by doing various cool magic  tricks.
[2] Nobody seems interested in pulling fire-rabbits out of hats.
Respawn as a very large, very dangerous horse.
[6] You pray for Yog-Neighoth to reincarnate you as a horse. She makes you into an eldritch hybrid of a shrine, a golem, and a horse.
Contact the space city AI.

Quote from: message contents
Friend or foe? Willing to target threats to your security with pew pew lazor beams at reasonable rates. Reply ASAP please.
"Neither. No active threats located. Please specify pricing for bombardment."
Ask Person to teleport me to the nearest war torn city, so I can start a clinic of sorts there.
Create a copy of myself, and have that copy teleport alongside NRDL to the nearest war torn city. If the copy creation fails(or if that would be too much to do in one turn), just teleport NRDL to the nearest wartorn city anyway.
[3] You teleport NRDL to a hill a few kilometers away from a war-torn city.
Use the powers I have to turn every one in the port city into werewolves.
[3] It seems most of them are resistant to divinely granted were-ism. And those who are infected aren't exactly loyal to you.
Huh, not sure how I was dead. Since my dead body is touching itself, I'll use the power from my second with to regenerate a living body, as a copy of my original body before my death.
You were in the city when Yog-Neighoth destroyed the space it was occupying, which annihilated your body. [5] But your self-revival works anyway, placing you on the edge of a spacial distortion which surrounds where the city used to be.

Spoiler: Places (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Player States (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NPCs (click to show/hide)

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 04, 2018, 09:59:43 am »

send a message to the city via starting fires in form of giant letters "friend no foe, how can I prove it?'
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 04, 2018, 10:04:52 am »

Merge Mexico with the USA, creating SOAAM (the State Of Americans And Mexicans).
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: February 04, 2018, 10:17:38 am »

Fuck it. Break through the top of my palace. Felius turns all corgis into cats. He also lets out The Godly Meow, which turns all humans within 100 km into sentient cats.

MEOOOOW!!!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 10:23:14 am by KittyTac »
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: February 04, 2018, 10:56:23 am »

Sing the horrid yet catchy ancient songs of golemking to attract the unsuspecting. Then trap them inside me and switch to elevator music.

wertyzerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 04, 2018, 12:40:49 pm »

Expand the reach of my city and form a military

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 04, 2018, 10:10:59 pm »

Heesh, fucking take a plane to Ancient Greece, and go to the Parthenon, to research ways on how to slay a god
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 10:47:54 pm by Shadowclaw777 »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 04, 2018, 10:18:22 pm »

Quote from: message contents
Will trade services for delivery of construction materials or equivalent currency. $15000 for single target vaporization, $35000 for prolonged bombardment, $100000 for a week of overwatch and fire. Allow me to provide an amusing demonstration. Ha ha.

Shoot ziizo from orbit.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: February 04, 2018, 10:18:34 pm »

Fucking research a weapon, mainly a Gun would be nice, that can slay a god. If you really need a place, from internet research on my phone 📱

That would take time, a few turns, during which I can turn you into a cat.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: February 04, 2018, 10:49:31 pm »

Fucking research a weapon, mainly a Gun would be nice, that can slay a god. If you really need a place, from internet research on my phone 📱

Indeed if you need such a elucidate explanation from me, since you seem to appear in a malaise situation and will receive excruciating pain in the next turn. Your statement sounds too Non sequitur for me. Your time as a god is only going to be short-lasted and short-lived

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: February 04, 2018, 11:06:00 pm »

Indeed if you need such a elucidate explanation from me, since you seem to appear in a malaise situation and will receive excruciating pain in the next turn. Your statement sounds too Non sequitur for me. Your time as a god is only going to be short-lasted and short-lived

Your wish is spent, BTW. Don't yell at me if the GM makes it take a few turns.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: February 04, 2018, 11:10:38 pm »

Teleport with my helicopter to a location over 1000 kilometers away.

Sorry NRDL. But a 3 isn't so bad, so good luck.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: February 05, 2018, 12:10:08 am »

Thanks for the lift Person.

Trek over to the wartorn city, assess the current conflict and casualties.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 30