Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15

Author Topic: Cataclysm  (Read 9133 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Cataclysm (Interest Check)
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2018, 01:49:47 pm »

I RUN TOWARDS THE JEEP AND TRY TO GET IN.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2018, 07:07:05 pm »

"This is fucked up!"

politely ask the tiger lady if we can take a ride away from here.
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

Rahx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2018, 08:28:14 pm »

Unlocks the Jeep

"Yeah, yeah; get in quick before I change my mind."

Turning to the goblin and yells.

"HURRY UP!"

Gives a quick look around to make sure the Jeep is not actually stuck on anything and wondering how in the hell did she just plow through, for a lack of a better phrase, a meat bag. An odd tingling sensation rolls over her body, or it was her lunch almost coming back up from the experience. As soon as everyone gets in and the vehicle is not stuck; continue down the road away from the second meat bag and its posse.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2018, 10:05:04 am »

Hmm. Well that's not exactly right now, is it? A frown creasing her face. Her spoon raising slowly as she sets the thing to a higher temperature.

Looking for a nearby knife.

Boil it. Grab knife. Cut it up in their she doesn't like her food wriggling.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2018, 04:06:22 pm »

Spoiler: Not a hedgehog (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 05:07:42 pm by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Jilladilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Sleep Deprived
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2018, 06:08:14 pm »

Vision going red, Ana slams on the gas and goes to plow through the cornfield in front of her, screaming in rage the entire time..

Glory to United Forenia!

If you see a 'Nemonole' on the internet elsewhere, it's probably me

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 19, 2018, 10:32:37 am »

Forget the squirrel. Walk in the direction that happens to lead to the plot of this game.
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2018, 11:50:10 am »

darkwarlock3:
You plunge into the dark forest, creeping among the trees that remind you so much of home, while missing the comfortable cave where you used to lay your head. Unfortunately, as you are entranced in this reverie, you fail to notice the beehive built into a crack in the ground, stepping right on it! You are chased by angry bees for some time, and, just when you think you've lost them, you discover that the consequent crashing around through the undergrowth has attracted the attention of some... wildlife.

Four giant squirrels, ranging in size from about half of your height to just a few inches taller, leer out at you from between the trees.

What do you do?

crazyabe, Blood_Librarian, and Rahx:
After all piling into the Jeep, you gun the engine – that is, Luatyr does – and head away from the other giant beast, as it begins to roar in fury from all its heads and chase you. Tearing away at high speed, though, you easily make it to the "safe place" pointed out by the goblin, who introduces himself as Kleiner. To everyone's mild confusion, the centre of this gap in the storm appears to be an ordinary, unassuming suburban home of a style very typical among dark elves. The front door bears a hastily-painted message: "knock for safety!"

AbstractTraitorHero:
You turn up the heat and inexpertly stab at the... tentacle... thing with a steak knife. You're not doing a lot of damage, really, but it thrashes around in pain and stops reaching for you. After a while, either the cutting or the boiling gets to be too much for it and it slides limply back into the pot, black energy dissipating.

You have successfully cooked a calamari!

Jilladilla:
You make an ANGRY FACE and drive directly into the cornfield, screaming. After a few hundred yards you notice it seems to be getting darker. Glancing in the rearview mirror, you see... hm, that's strange, you're pretty sure corn isn't supposed to pile itself up like that.

The giant corn monster bellows in fury.

Smoke Mirrors:
You were just minding your own business being a magic shadow and exploring this strange world you suddenly started existing in, when you somehow got trapped in an endless cornfield. For the past couple of hours you've been running away from some kind of giant sentient corn monster. nb: You don't actually understand what corn is at this juncture. As far as you know, maybe this is just the natural state of corn? Either way, though, you don't want to be eaten by it, so you're quite pleased when a big, fast-moving metal structure (not unlike several others you saw before wandering into the cornfield) appears out of nowhere and mows down several hundred yards of the stuff, distracting the monster and giving you time to escape.

Of course, you have no idea how to get out of the cornfield, either. But maybe, if the metal machine can get in, it can get out too?

blueturtle1134:
You sigh, walk away from the squirrel, and try to work out how to get back to the plot of this game. The fact that you apparently believe you are in a game may be a sign of acute trauma-induced psychosis. You are wandering in no particular direction, following whatever seems most plot-like to you at the time, when you are distracted by a large crashing noise followed by a similarly large troll running in a panic across your path, followed in turn by a swarm of angry bees.

You wonder if maybe that has something to do with the plot?

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 19, 2018, 11:54:16 am »

"So... How about we go ahead and enter the... safe house?"

Enter the Safehouse.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2018, 12:00:47 pm »

druid powers go, i do a bunch of finger signs and random sounds to tell them i love nature and am a part of it, just traveling in a place unfamiliar to me, and this gnome just a future meal for me,, i hopefully turn the squirrels into my allies, if this doesn't work i grab nearest tree club and start bashing like the troll i am
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Jilladilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Sleep Deprived
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2018, 12:01:12 pm »

Keep driving, keep screaming (but now for a different reason), get out of this forsaken cornfield as soon as possible!

Glory to United Forenia!

If you see a 'Nemonole' on the internet elsewhere, it's probably me

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2018, 12:02:16 pm »

"Da, we should knock un the door."
go to the door, Knock hard Thrice.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2018, 12:26:06 pm »

"Da, we should knock un the door."
go to the door, Knock hard Thrice.
[muffled] Hello?
[You hear someone running up a set of stairs. Then, soon, the light from the peephole is blocked.]
[The door opens.]
Hi, hi, come in quick, don't want anything else getting in.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2018, 01:22:06 pm »

Turn into a sentient shadow so the monster can't touch me. Then follow the metal thing.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2018, 01:26:06 pm »

Play a game of follow the leader by following Crazyabes lead, and enter the safehouse.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15