Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Possibly practical idea  (Read 1430 times)

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
Possibly practical idea
« on: December 29, 2017, 05:10:55 pm »

Are books the only artifacts which are mentioned in queries about "missing treasure"? If they are not, one could acquire indestructible gear by retrieving an artifact that you have researched via inquiry about troubles and then simply keeping it.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
Re: Possibly practical idea
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2017, 09:12:51 pm »

Are books the only artifacts which are mentioned in queries about "missing treasure"? If they are not, one could acquire indestructible gear by retrieving an artifact that you have researched via inquiry about troubles and then simply keeping it.

Not only books. Yes, you can. You can also beat the quester to death with it for extra hilarity.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2017, 10:00:43 pm »

Not only books. Yes, you can. You can also beat the quester to death with it for extra hilarity.

This made me smile and shall probably do so whenever I remember it later - for example, the next time I take a quest to retrieve an artifact.

IT 000

• Bay Watcher
  • Strange Mood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2018, 09:43:15 pm »

The imge is a funny one...

The adventurer walks into a hut and slowly pulls out the artifact of yore.
Quest Giver "my old artifact shoe! I haven't seen this in nearly thirty years! However can I repay-- Oh god not the face!"

***CORROSION v2.14***
<<<More Than Just Zombies>>>
Back from the Dead!