Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

Author Topic: Gods Battle: Turn 8: Grendabarian humans have a bad day (12/10)  (Read 12763 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Gods Battle: Turn 7: Everything is falling apart (12/10)
« Reply #135 on: February 07, 2018, 10:02:53 am »

Antangonten:

Antangonten touches a part of the Corruption, inverting it, turning it into the Hallow, an inverse Corruption that will seek out and destroy Corruption.

He then finds some wild almond trees near his village and inverts their toxicity, turning them from cyanide nut trees to health food nut trees.

Please summarize the history or your guys' empires, like how MonkeyMarkMario has done it. Saves me a little bit of time and will probably help PTWers (If there are any)
Could you create a section of the Discord or the Google Doc for said summaries?
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 07, 2018, 10:11:59 am »

History of those who follow The True Meaning

At the behest of the other god, and with a promise of compensation, The True Meaning would show MonkeyLords people the Truth about burning granting them a powerful disbelief in their ability to be harmed by high temperatures/molten materials, and their inability to breath through smoke.

Then its own humans would begin to develop simple armor from currently available materials, which they would strive to improve alongside their tools, why it was practically unbelievable that they wouldn't do such things.

If the attempt at developing armor was successful, then the warriors sent off to fight the corruption would return home, and be replaced with two more groups of thirty bearing the new armor.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 03:57:31 pm by Failbird105 »

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 07, 2018, 03:29:24 pm »

I am keeping a History of my people in Google Docs here is the link:
History of MonkeyLord's people: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hZHQ-wgTG3bHzl8T67l3907PZ8gszWM33CeWwazGGSc/edit?usp=sharing

Instruct 10% (37) of my people to start moving north as fast as they can towards The True Meaning. The rest (333) are to stay put.

As compensation to the other god lay bare to the rock a trench from Y7 to A12 on the map.

The diplomats in the north are to prepare the way for the new nomadic H'verandy.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 07, 2018, 04:15:46 pm »

It then orders the dwarves to build a Great Wall between themselves and the Corruption, with an area of cleared ground just beyond to keep them protected from the foolish behaviour of other Gods.
Do you mean bare Earth on the outside of the wall, or on the inside of the wall?

Please summarize the history or your guys' empires, like how MonkeyMarkMario has done it. Saves me a little bit of time and will probably help PTWers (If there are any)
Could you create a section of the Discord or the Google Doc for said summaries?
Do you mean a new text channel for you guys to post your summaries?

If the attempt at developing armor was successful, then the warriors sent off to fight the corruption would return home, and be replaced with two more groups of thirty bearing the new armor.
I am assuming you want both groups to target the closest clump?
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 07, 2018, 04:19:33 pm »

It then orders the dwarves to build a Great Wall between themselves and the Corruption, with an area of cleared ground just beyond to keep them protected from the foolish behaviour of other Gods.
Do you mean bare Earth on the outside of the wall, or on the inside of the wall?
On the outside of the wall, towards the corruption.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 07, 2018, 04:20:02 pm »

On the outside of the wall, towards the corruption.
Gotcha

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 07, 2018, 04:21:17 pm »

Reverio gives the magical blessing of the spider now onto his dwarf priests, they now have the ability to summon spooky giant spiders for war or as a pack animal

Reverio than instructs his men to have his spider-dwarves to develop, expand, and reinforce the spider-Kevlar walls so that they surround the beauty zone/southern forest 🌳

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 07, 2018, 04:40:32 pm »

Quote from: johiah
I am assuming you want both groups to target the closest clump?
Yep

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 07, 2018, 06:08:48 pm »

Do you mean a new text channel for you guys to post your summaries?
Sure. That would be nice.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 07, 2018, 06:25:33 pm »

History

Oberon will commands his beauty to grow along the river, until it reaches square A,L.

As a boon, Oberon gives his elves a improved version of their woodsinging, letting them grow fruit and plants more easily.

Finally, Oberon orders his elves to use their woodsinging to create housing and homes for themselves.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 08, 2018, 03:12:29 am »

bless one elven woman to become a plant slayer hero.
Order the Elves to construct underground homes to shelter themselves from the plant.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 08, 2018, 04:33:20 am »

History of Gerbil

Gerbil gives his worshippers the ability to focus and externalize their all-consuming rage.

He then orders half of them to dig his kingdom full of intersecting deep trenches, leaving only narrow strips of land untouched as walkways.

The other half he sends against the nearest spot of corruption, some armed with buckets of water which they will fling at the corruption to determine it's reaction.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 05:16:42 am by Secheral »

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 08, 2018, 05:55:01 pm »

Grogar will grant his followers the knowledge to make long lasting flames. This substance will be known as greek Grogan fire.

He will instruct his followers to study the making of true weapons of war. Proper swords, shields, and spears, instead of whatever crude improvisations they use at the moment.

He will, of course, accept the offer of 3 wishes from the fish. The first wish will be granted to the fisherman who caught the fish. The other two will be taken by Grogar himself.

He will order 90 of his people to take up arms and in 3 groups of 30 to station at Av,Aw,Ax 14 to hold back the corruption. During the Dry season when a southernly wind is blowing, they are to lob Grogan fire into the tree line.
[/s]
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 09:21:49 pm by helmacon »
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Arlos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 08, 2018, 07:43:05 pm »

Is there still room for more players?

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 08, 2018, 09:41:54 pm »

Is there still room for more players?
Go ahead and make a sheet if you want, and if when one of these guys screw up you can join in. If you choose to make a sheet, your aspect is Bringer.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12