Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12

Author Topic: Gods Battle: Turn 8: Grendabarian humans have a bad day (12/10)  (Read 12767 times)

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Gods Battle: Turn 5: Now with demographics! (13/15)
« Reply #90 on: December 28, 2017, 01:59:32 pm »

I am keeping a History of my people in Google Docs here is the link:
History of MonkeyLord's people: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hZHQ-wgTG3bHzl8T67l3907PZ8gszWM33CeWwazGGSc/edit?usp=sharing

Horrendous that boon was not to be used for personal gain. Try the boon again this time instilling my people the need to control their anger.

Instruct my people to write down their interaction with everything. Everyone should have a journal as they will be called and once the owner is dead the journal will go to their heir giving the heir more knowledge then they would have before. All journals will be kept until the journal give no benefit to the designated heir.

The diplomats will ask what the meaning of the tablet is, and politely ask what their intentions are to the H'verandian. If their intentions are good toward us we will give them one of our people as thralls. Diplomats are instructed to continue improving relations.

To those who I have officially met my people mean no harm and I am willing to ally with any who are interested. If you are interested pm me in discord or bay12 and we will talk.

Gm if this is too much instructions let me know I figured that the diplomats are separate to the main population so giving them a separate command seen logical.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 28, 2017, 09:53:02 pm »

Grogar, last of kings shall grant his people the boon of everlasting life. (Or as near add he can do so).

He instructs his followers to go down to the fertile soils of the river and learn irrigation and agriculture, that this civilization might flourish.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 29, 2017, 11:11:55 am »

MonkeyMarkMario that is fine.
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 29, 2017, 11:47:17 am »

The True Meaning bestows upon its people a disbelief in the limited nature of their human brains, causing them to slowly transform into a more intelligent species... Then it tells them to take seeds from the trees and go north away from the forest, because it doesn't want to be there.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 07:31:59 am by Failbird105 »

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 31, 2017, 07:52:33 pm »

Oberon gives his Forest the gift of overflowing beauty.
Thoses that get lost in the forest will find themselves slowly becoming more and more beauty, with iridescent flowers, and striking colors manifest on their skin. Eventually, the afflicted will find themselves wanting to protect the forest.

Order my elves to start learning about basic architecture,
learning how to build simple wooden homes and basic traps like deadfalls and snares.  Beautifully of course.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 01, 2018, 09:22:19 pm »

((Sorry for taking so long)

Gerbil bestows a boon of angst upon his dwarfs so that they may combat the creatures on their own terms.

He orders them to tame the creatures and use them to haul the boats into the center of the mountain.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 09:23:55 pm by Secheral »

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 01, 2018, 10:39:20 pm »

Can i join in as well?

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 03, 2018, 07:54:31 pm »

Yep, go ahead an join in. Your aspect is atrocities.

Secheral, what do you mean by angst in this situation?
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 04, 2018, 12:07:11 am »

I think I meant rage over the whole deadly animals thing. Not sure if it really means that. Just wanted to use that word for some reason.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 04, 2018, 03:46:41 am »

Name: Gogmagog
Appearance: A completely black, pbsidian mass of mouths and hands
Aspect: Atrocities
Race: Elves
Technology level: 0

EDIT:
Order my elves to sacrifice 1virgin and many animals in my honor. The more mutilated the sacrifices are the more amusing they are to me.
Give my elves the bloodboon. When blood is smelled or tasted the elves get a boost to speed, strength and intelligence.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 11:44:31 am by Detoxicated »

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 04, 2018, 07:30:52 am »

what you won't give them a boon?

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 04, 2018, 11:42:00 am »

I can only do 1 action per turn i thought
Edit: nvm i checked

Jilladilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Sleep Deprived
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 04, 2018, 12:58:12 pm »

Oi! Bloodsucking is my shtick, get yer own!

Glory to United Forenia!

If you see a 'Nemonole' on the internet elsewhere, it's probably me

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 04, 2018, 01:25:18 pm »

Its blodlust not vampirism. They just love blood

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 05, 2018, 12:34:06 am »

Name: Pixum
Appearance: Pixum is a dark and terrifying elvish god. Pixum is depicted as a giant draconic millipede. It's body is covered in shining black armor plates and glittering red and silvery scales. Instead of insect legs, it has long elvish arms covered in armor. It's terrifying maw is that of a dragon's with mandibles and slicing teeth, yet beyond those teeth are hundreds of dexterous arms, fidgeting their idle hands, waiting to tear whatever enters the mouth into shreds. It has no tongue, but yet another longer arm for dragging prey into its horrifying maw. Its head is armored and has a single slightly curved metalic horn, giving it the appearance of a noble helm.
Dark songs are sung to the mixed god, in hopes of securing his favor. Those which call upon him know they may do so with mixed results. The monsterous deity has been known to take mortals in its many hands and mix them without mercy or consideration for their terrible new form. When it speaks it sounds as if an army was snapping and clapping and rubbing its hands together in order to make some semblance of words.
Aspect: Mix
Race: Elves
Technology level: 0

(Do I do an action now?)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 02:09:45 am by Roboson »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12