Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: The one everyone hates  (Read 3282 times)

Shadowdragon00

• Bay Watcher
  • Kill the elves with the bear you "borrowed"
    • View Profile
The one everyone hates
« on: December 10, 2017, 04:37:07 pm »

All my visitors come seeking information on this one guy named the crowded tatos. Literately 30 people want to kill him.Has anyone had a villain this bad in lose in there world?   

klefenz

• Bay Watcher
  • ミク ミク にしてあげる
    • View Profile
Re: The one everyone hates
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 06:33:57 pm »

Look him up in legends, maybe he is another Obok.

Shadowdragon00

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 07:08:25 pm »

Whats a Obok?

Urist McVoyager

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2017, 09:37:17 pm »

Oboks don't happen in unmodded games, but that dude was baaaad.

Short story: Someone modded in organs that exist in real life but not in the game, and proceeded to use them on elves in ways that the modern world locks you up and makes you register for life for doing. And entered the story of doing all of this into the "Worse thing you've done in Adventure Mode" contest. He won. That's all I'm saying on the subject.

Shadowdragon00

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2017, 02:32:25 pm »

I'm confused.

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2017, 02:41:03 pm »

Google fu the "name" provided, followed by a compound word of "the raw form of steak", and "another word for deity", I think as I never read the entire thing due to warning "not safe for life".

Ansgar111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2017, 05:07:14 pm »

You can also just look him up in the DF wiki, there is an article about him.

deathpunch578

• Bay Watcher
  • local satanist practices black magic in cornfields
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2017, 05:54:37 pm »

we don't speak of obok, the story of obok is a terrible, terrible story. all most everyone will say obok was the worst thing posted on the forums, and this is coming from a community that had talked about sticking babies in a pit full of rabid dogs to train them for the military and where it was figured out that mermaid genocide was the most efficient way to earn money.
obok is a terrible creation spawning from the now deleted "worst things you've done in adventure mode" contest. We don't talk about obok in detail, because it is a ban worthy offense.
Someone hands you a basketful of Jeses.
Cheerful with a side of wink wink nudge nudge I bet this guy's spine would look great mounted on my wall.
You ever get so mad you fuck a donkey?

Kruniac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2017, 07:15:53 pm »

Whats a Obok?

Not really that big of a deal. Someone genocided all of the elves in adventurer mode except for one, then modded in genitalia with various tags so that he could use them to rape the last elf child to death.

Boatmurdered set the tone for Fortress Mode, Obok set the tone for Adventurer Mode. Pretty legendary.

I didn't know the thread got deleted, though. That's pretty hysterical.

deathpunch578

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2017, 09:56:40 am »

Whats a Obok?

Not really that big of a deal. Someone genocided all of the elves in adventurer mode except for one, then modded in genitalia with various tags so that he could use them to rape the last elf child to death.

Boatmurdered set the tone for Fortress Mode, Obok set the tone for Adventurer Mode. Pretty legendary.

I didn't know the thread got deleted, though. That's pretty hysterical.
Toady was not a happy that obok was on the forums, so he deleted the thread because there was a good chance someone was going to try to be worse than obok.
Cheerful with a side of wink wink nudge nudge I bet this guy's spine would look great mounted on my wall.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished RAW Engineer
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2017, 10:23:05 am »

Tbh I find it a shame that the entire thread got nuked. Quite a few users had some research in there that was lost.

Also reminds me. In order for him to be able to gouge with the genitals, he had to make said genital into a grasping part, similarly to a hand.

Maybe its mostly just the modder in me, but the mental image of him being able to wear a gauntlet or glove on it while wielding a sword is funny if somewhat disturbing.

Luriant

• Bay Watcher
  • Mediocre english, sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2017, 11:28:16 am »

All my visitors come seeking information on this one guy named the crowded tatos. Literately 30 people want to kill him.Has anyone had a villain this bad in lose in there world?

Return to the topic please.
Nobody has the same problem with a NPC created by the World Generator?

I want to know the crimes of the NPC, steal artifacs, being a spy, some of the new content in 44.02
╔══╦══╗██▓▓
☺♠┼╥╤┼▲▼▓
Θ÷║πΩ║      ▓
+═╬══╣ò    ▓
≈≈▒‼^☻²
╚══╩══╝
  Σ Spkd Grn Glss Blls 252☼ 2.6Γ

deathpunch578

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2017, 11:30:21 am »

Return to the topic please.
Nobody has the same problem with a NPC created by the World Generator?

I want to know the crimes of the NPC, steal artifacs, being a spy, some of the new content in 44.02
to be fair, shadow dragon did ask who obok was.
but lets get back on topic, who is this man and what did he do.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2017, 05:50:07 am »

I looked it up a while ago. Felt nothing. Like, nothing. Literally. I yawned. So much for all that talk.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

Urist McVoyager

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2017, 09:06:06 am »

Eh, it's nothing compared to stuff that's already out there in other games, movies, and books. But Toady doesn't want this game going in that direction, especially with how the player base gets sometimes.

Unfortunately, I don't have anything to add to the topic at hand. I haven't gotten very far into this release, and every spy I've seen has been asking about artifacts.
Pages: [1] 2