Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: Tengoku no Owari CT IC - Contingency Measures  (Read 7740 times)

Zetaark

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a local librarian dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari (Again) IC
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2017, 12:18:56 am »

"The better question is how comfortable those two people are on being on a motorcycle going at least 500 mph in the middle of the air," Sasha chuckles. "If they're fine with that, I won't have any problems, though I take no responsibilities for any possible injuries."

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2017, 12:25:03 am »

"The better question is how comfortable those two people are on being on a motorcycle going at least 500 mph in the middle of the air," Sasha chuckles. "If they're fine with that, I won't have any problems, though I take no responsibilities for any possible injuries."

"Well both of your passengers would be awakened and conveniently capable of using some form of magic or reality warping to make themselves tougher, and if all goes well then we wouldn't need to be in the open air for long...although I do wonder if your way of getting us inside of the plane would slow us down, as I am pretty sure that we can't do anything to prevent the assassination if we exist inside of the plane for just long enough to plow straight onto the plane's hull.".
"I guess I gotta get all funky if I'm gonna make this work."-Stretch Armstrong

Zetaark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2017, 12:29:47 am »

"Don't worry, the only thing going into the plane will be the people, and I'll try to help out with slowing us down once we're inside. What I'll be doing is warping the space between us and the plane so that we'll be inside it, and also try and lessen the entrance speed. Any other questions?"

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2017, 12:42:21 am »

"Don't worry, the only thing going into the plane will be the people, and I'll try to help out with slowing us down once we're inside. What I'll be doing is warping the space between us and the plane so that we'll be inside it, and also try and lessen the entrance speed. Any other questions?"
"I just have a couple more question for now actually, first things first is it weird that my plan to get us close to the plane involves a tall ramp, rocket boosters, noise cancelling headphones, and the music of Power Wolf? And when will you be free for a whole day?"

Zetaark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2017, 12:50:38 am »

"Not entirely sold on the music choice, but aside from that I like where this plan is going. As for a day off, whenever really. Perks to being self-employed," Sasha says with a smile as she leans back in her chair. "Just let me know in advanced so I can clear out any appointments alright?"

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2017, 01:58:38 am »

"Not entirely sold on the music choice, but aside from that I like where this plan is going. As for a day off, whenever really. Perks to being self-employed," Sasha says with a smile as she leans back in her chair. "Just let me know in advanced so I can clear out any appointments alright?"
"Well the music is the one part of that plan that is negotiable, and I'd say that we should probably hash this out some more on...Sunday? Since I am basically free on Sundays.". Immanuel leaned back on his seat once more before he continued by saying "And I think that is basically it, I don't really have any more question right now".

Zetaark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2017, 02:43:01 am »

"Alright. Sunday it is. If that's all, I'll take my leave, okay?" she responds.

IntSys

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2017, 07:31:02 am »

"W-W-Waitwaitwait, I thought this was your errand, not mine!" Marina poked her uncle's shoulder in dismay, upon realizing that the "other" passenger he was talking about was her. "I don't know what's in for you two to consider this crazy plan to save this Svensen guy, but what's in for me?"

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2017, 08:48:32 am »

"W-W-Waitwaitwait, I thought this was your errand, not mine!" Marina poked her uncle's shoulder in dismay, upon realizing that the "other" passenger he was talking about was her. "I don't know what's in for you two to consider this crazy plan to save this Svensen guy, but what's in for me?"
Immanuel would take a long sip from his mug of black coffee as Marina spoke, and when she had finally stopped talking he put the mug down before he said "The fact that you would be making sure that a man who works for a beloved card game company played mostly by children will still be alive by the end of the day, also the bit where you have a rather potent awakened power that can almost single-handedly prevent the assassins from cutting their losses by creating a large hole in the plane's hull that causes the interior of the plane to explosively decompress and potentially cause it to crash in a way that would at least kill hundreds of people.". He then took another sip from his mug of coffee as he waited for the others to reply.

IntSys

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2017, 09:41:43 am »

"D-Darn... " Marina was left wordless. They just dumped a ton of burden on her all the sudden, after all. After a few more seconds of silence, she finally sighed, coming to terms.

"I guess I'll have to take on the responsibility of all the lives on the plane, since you people aren't going to. Oh well, being a guardian angel is nice, too."

After saying all that, she finished her lemon tea. "I'm only forgiving you because you're treating me to a movie, by the way."

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2017, 10:27:58 am »

"D-Darn... " Marina was left wordless. They just dumped a ton of burden on her all the sudden, after all. After a few more seconds of silence, she finally sighed, coming to terms.

"I guess I'll have to take on the responsibility of all the lives on the plane, since you people aren't going to. Oh well, being a guardian angel is nice, too."

After saying all that, she finished her lemon tea. "I'm only forgiving you because you're treating me to a movie, by the way."
Immanuel downed the rest of his mug of black coffee before he said "Oh don't worry I am going to try my best to try and keep that plane as intact as it can possibly be while making sure that every innocent man, woman and child on that plane stays as alive as I could possibly keep them, but you know...it is always nice to have a backup plan".

IntSys

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari CT IC
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2017, 06:25:55 am »

Marina stood up from her seat. "Anyway, let's go."

She would then wait for her uncle to pay the bills and follow his lead.

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2017, 07:16:54 am »

Marina stood up from her seat. "Anyway, let's go."

She would then wait for her uncle to pay the bills and follow his lead.
Immanuel nodded at Marina before he walked over to the counter and got Sasha's untouched mug of black of coffee poured inside of a "To Go" cup before they both left for a rather pleasant evening that was only ruined by the fact that Immanuel's tenuous grasp on the concept of what the Japanese saw as being acceptable for a PG 13 movie led to him vainly trying to cover Marina's eyes for the seemingly endless stream 'fanservice' scenes that all lasted for an uncomfortable amount of time.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2017, 07:27:41 am »

Present Day, Flight BA007
The British Airways flight is well into Japanese airspace at this point, soon to begin its descent for a 7:35 AM landing. Somewhere in this cabin is Faznie, an aspiring filmmaker armed with an antique camera, and Tor, a marketing executive turned one-man counterterrorism team with a hairstyle best described as "like a large colorful hedgehog fucking smaller colorful hedgehog". What are you two doing right now?

Around that Time, Sendo International Airport
Okay Sasha, Immanuel, Marina, you're at the airport, you're prepped, you should all know what your objective is. So, what the fuck are you doing right now?
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2017, 12:40:40 am »

Faznie is coincidentally close to Tor on the plane, in the sense that everything she says is well within his range of hearing, whether he likes it or not.

"Sharknado 17 is a complete disservice to the franchise. 14 was undeniably the high point of the series, since it provided closure on the Antarctic Science Base in 9 as well as bringing back Katrina Morningglaive the Wretched from 11, so that she wasn't just another one-off antagonist, but a major character that saw development and the realization of potential when she finally mastered KodoaKara VIII and could summon the Great Mastadon from the Cretaceous Age. 15 and 16 were trying to stay on the right path and all 17 did was throw away everything that made 14 a work of art. All the sudden, Morningglaive is a bad person again just because of her business ties to the Kazhakistanian mining industries? We have three whole movies where Morningglaive changes her worldview from being a ruthless corporate capitalist into an avid pacifist, and all it takes to win her back is forty million worth of stock options?
 Give me a break. And to replace her we have this Riley Stanton kid, who is supposed to be all cool and edgy with his freakshow gimmick? Fuck that, Marilyn Manson did that what, a hundred years ago and even back then people were ripping him off? Riley is a douchebag and his thirty minutes on screen is way too much, and the idea that he's going to have a bigger role in future installments makes me want to piss on Micheal's Bay gray....yes, follow my blog please."

Faznie is apparently arguing with another passenger of the flight, although her voice completely dominates his, preventing any eavesdropping from getting anything more than her side of the debate.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9