Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48

Author Topic: Fallacy's BYOR 3: GAME OVER(about time, too).  (Read 78949 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR 3(6/11): Day 6: The Beginning of the End?
« Reply #675 on: May 02, 2018, 11:12:41 am »

I did got a weird text,  it's said I kidnapped NQT even though it wasn't my plan and it talked on how something worng.
The moonlight shadow:What wrong with the text, did you done something you didn't want.
If we started voting already I will vote Tiruin, She look more suspicious every day that pass.
>_>
Things would be better with details than 'this person is suspicion. Vote!'
...I'm assuming you read back :v could you please expound?

Also this should be 'voting in process' rather than 'just start voting already' since this is really the endgame. :-\ We got 1 scum down.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: May 02, 2018, 11:37:54 am »

You know what, I mistaken in how day 4 went, I will change my vote, and I meant the voting today.
Kingawsume: Why did you vote for RGN after It was all but confirmed that he had some sort of investigation ability?
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: May 02, 2018, 11:52:12 am »

Pfp and more to come later today.

So y'all remember the sort of mass block I proposed? Well I did it. I forced everyone to use my kidnap ability last night.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

kingawsume

• Bay Watcher
  • Still wondering why orang man and meme man feud.
    • View Profile
    • Sig Text
« Reply #678 on: May 02, 2018, 12:25:49 pm »

Kingawsume: Why did you vote for RGN after It was all but confirmed that he had some sort of investigation ability?
I don't remember doing that, but hey, whatever floats the boat. I even took the time to look for it; couldn't find it.

Cincinattus looks interesting.
Urist McZombie, werecarp, has taken form! A giant carp twisted into a humanoid form. Its eyes glow blue. Its fins are purple. Now you will know to fear the night.
"Problems with playing in evil biomes"

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR 3(8/11): Day 4: Still Anyone's Game
« Reply #679 on: May 02, 2018, 12:35:49 pm »

Why it's so hard to convince people in what happens here

Votecount:
(0) *notquitethere:
(0) *kingawsume:
(0) Tiruin:
(0) Silthuri:
(2) *randomgenericusername: kingawsume, juicebox
(0) *Rockeater:
(0) *juicebox:
(1) *The Moonlit Shadow: notquitethere

Not voting: Silthuri, randomgenericusername, Rockeater, The Moonlit Shadow

In the end, it was decided that randomgenericusername would be lynched. The L.Y.N.C.H. spat out a volley of gleaming silver bullets, striking down randomgenericusername.

randomgenericusername was Werebear(town)
(1-Shot, Auto): Bears Are Bad News: If you are lynched, you may choose a player voting you to kill as vengeance.
(0-Shot, Night): Rampage [target]: You kill your target. You do not receive night action results the night you use this ability.
(Night): Lurking Bear [target]: You learn how many players visited your target. If anyone visiting your target uses a kill action on them, you learn their name and gain a shot of Rampage.
(Auto): Infectious: If someone survives being hit by a kill action you use, there is a 50% chance that their role changes completely to become Werebear, though their alignment won’t change.
(1-Shot, Day, Hilarity Ensues): You’re Queen Now [target]: Your target gains (Auto): Queen of Canada: You are the Queen of Canada.

With a cry of rage, randomgenericusername swelled into the form of a bear, dying but vengeful. He fell upon juicebox, who was promptly torn to shreds.

juicebox was Ratatouille(mafia)
(Auto): Delicious Scent: Players who visit you or anyone you visit during the night smell a heavenly scent of French food(literal and figurative flavor).
(Night): Eat Me [target]: If your target is using a single-target action, their target is changed to you. If you are killed the night you use this ability, the alignment of any players who killed you becomes your alignment(if possible) if it would not result in game end.
(1-Shot, X): French Food Convention [targets]: You use your delicious scent to host a French food convention. For the duration of the phase you use this in, your targets and yourself are removed from the game and attend a French food convention. After the phase ends, all players effected by this ability return to the game and all players affected by this ability other than you gain one shot of Secret French Cooking Arts.
(1-Shot, Day, Hilarity Ensues): Villain Song: Can only be used if you are mafia or mafia-ally. PM the mod a song taunting the town for their failure and it shall be posted for you. If you are killed by mafia while you possess this unused ability, the mafia player that killed you receives this ability(and it’s removed from your role).

(Reference): (1-Shot, Night): Secret French Cooking Arts [self]: You cook a delicious meal for yourself, granting yourself enough energy for an additional action next night.

Randomgenericusername licked his lips, then fell still.

Tropecount:

(0) Rocks Fall, Everybody Dies:
(0) Affably Evil:
(0) Katanas Are Just Better:
(2) Gosh Dang It To Heck: Silthuri, Tiruin
(0) Worthless Yellow Rocks: kingawsume
(0) Cincinnatus:
(0) Star-Crossed Lovers:
(0) Time Master:
(0) Red Herring:
(3) Jumping The Shark: notquitethere, Rockeater, kingawsume

Not voting: The Moonlit Shadow

By a considerably reduced margin, it was decided to Jump the Shark. Reality promptly exploded into light and game show introductions.

"Hello, I'm your host Null Nevermore! Welcome to the Sharkjumper Carnival! In this carnival, you shall have a chance to earn fabulous prizes while having a blast! I'll let our mascot explain the rules!"

Beat.

"Nowhere-er, Jumpy, get out here!"

A rather forlorn man in a shark costume walked out of a dimensional portal, cleared his throat, and explained...

Trope: Jumping the Shark: The next night and day are replaced with a single Sharkjumper Carnival phase. Each player gains a Sharkjumper ability which are the only abilities that can be activated in a Sharkjumper Carnival phase, and can only be used in a Sharkjumper Carnival phase.

The Sharkjumper Carnival phase contains 5 minigames and an intermission between each minigame. Minigames all have means of earning Carnival Points within.

Action success in the Sharkjumper Carnival phase is dependent on d10 rolls, with higher being better and lower being worse.

Death in the Sharkjumper Carnival phase is not permanent. Death in the Sharkjumper Carnival phase lasts(with possible exceptions) until the end of the current minigame.

When all the minigames are complete, living players may spend their Carnival Points in the Sharkjumper Shop, gaining abilities for use outside the Sharkjumper Carnival phase.

Information on each minigame is revealed upon its start.

The items for sale in the Sharkjumper Shop will have their flavor revealed when all the minigames are complete. When multiple players want to buy an item from the Sharkjumper Shop, the player who offers the highest amount of Carnival Points to buy it receives the item and learns its game effects at the end of the Sharkjumper Carnival phase. Players who do not receive an item still lose the points they bid. In the event of a tie, a random player who tied for the item gets it. Items may only be purchased from the Sharkjumper Shop via PM.

Just like that, the six remaining players became contestants in a game show.

((I'll send out Sharkjumper abilities tomorrow. Feel free to chat in the meantime.))

EDIT: NQT got kidnapped
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: May 02, 2018, 03:44:13 pm »

PFP what happens when people are kidnapped again? I recall it's some flavor of jailkeeping or something.

Why it's so hard to convince people in what happens here
It's more we need your words and your detail/explaining things than pointing to stuff that happened and letting us connect it without premise. :P

...What are you doing again?

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: May 02, 2018, 04:03:19 pm »

First of all, I'll vote for communal extend to cancel out one of the shortens (assuming that's how this works. I don't actually want to extend just yet just sayin). Yes things are getting hairy now but why are you wanting to rush?

My block is literally called "abduct" and i kidnap people in my bus to remove them from the game. I think the flavor changed since not everyone has buses. But it is essentially kidnapping.

What i did last night was essentially force everyone to use my abduct power on their targets instead of whatever they were going to do. So instead of rockeater actually using their ability on NQT, they instead took them out of the game. I was also taken out of the game so someone targeted me last night as well.

NQT: why do you think someone tried to kill you?

So tally of who was kidnapped and who wasn't and who did the kidnapping.

Also which one of you sillies targeted me last night and with what?

I'm heading back to revisit yesterday's shenanigans because I'm slightly confused by some things.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: May 02, 2018, 04:52:28 pm »

...What are you doing again?
I try to say that Kingawsume veterans to lynch RGU after it was clearly shown that he had investigation ability.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: May 03, 2018, 03:12:32 am »

I meant voted not veteran

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: May 03, 2018, 04:14:17 am »

NQT: why do you think someone tried to kill you?

This is interesting, how would you know

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: May 03, 2018, 04:38:43 am »

Pfp
rock
I think someone tried to kill me, but I was kidnapped for the night. Now I learn that you tried to target me. Hmm.

I'm asking him why he thinks this. Why are you twisting my words?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: May 03, 2018, 05:01:50 am »

Sorry, I was asking him the same question.

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: May 03, 2018, 05:11:24 am »

Ah. My apologies. Since you said that with just a quote of mine (and possibly because I've been up all night) I thought you were asking me.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: May 04, 2018, 11:14:59 am »

It's look like I am gonna get lynched by two votes from the start so I will Use my extenion

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: May 04, 2018, 12:36:29 pm »

To explain what? I already said why I said what I said in the day begining.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48