Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 48

Author Topic: Fallacy's BYOR 3: GAME OVER(about time, too).  (Read 78973 times)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR 3(8/11): Day 4: Still Anyone's Game
« Reply #540 on: February 09, 2018, 12:40:15 pm »

I hate this phone >:(
[...]

As I said before Tawa had only one shot on the investigate and he (I think it's he, it's the first thing I forget) used it on max spin at N1, I got the medic ability on N3
Duuuude :O
Did you gain it out of no external intervention?

Part of my powers, it involve choosing a power on day 3 between the 2-shot medicine 2-shot jail, and a 1-shot nightkill
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: February 09, 2018, 01:02:03 pm »

Quick pfp

Something I'm noticing is that we have a lot of kill powers floating around. Hell, even i have a one shot kill and the ability to take someone down with me. And based on flavor and my other roles, I'm more defensive than offensive.

Everyone! After clarification on the Hilarity Ensues role I have, I'm willing to propose a sort of mass block that I can trigger tonight or any night hereafter if we so desire. I'll provide a more thorough explanation once I'm on a computer. Because it's bloody confusing.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: February 09, 2018, 01:27:56 pm »

Quick pfp

Something I'm noticing is that we have a lot of kill powers floating around. Hell, even i have a one shot kill and the ability to take someone down with me. And based on flavor and my other roles, I'm more defensive than offensive.

Everyone! After clarification on the Hilarity Ensues role I have, I'm willing to propose a sort of mass block that I can trigger tonight or any night hereafter if we so desire. I'll provide a more thorough explanation once I'm on a computer. Because it's bloody confusing.
I thought every Hilarity Ensues ability was a joke action that actually did nothing.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: February 09, 2018, 01:46:58 pm »

Quick pfp

Which make it even more suspicious there were only two nightkills
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

juicebox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: February 11, 2018, 02:37:30 pm »

So right now, my best suspect is RGU. I'll look over the last few days to see if can spot anything else. As for a massclaim, I'm not really averse to one right now.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: February 12, 2018, 09:35:27 am »

>_>
<.<

So N0 was no trope
N1 was Hilarity Ensues; NQT and Moony/Giga died. It is known that Giga killed NQT.
N2 was Unblockable non-shot powers. Nobody died.
N3 was Clock King. Nobody died.

NQT needs to post, because despite me feeling good on him, it's this whole N2 thing that got me concerned (and N3 >_>)
But moreso kingawsume who just disappeared from the game since a few days ago.

Votecount:
(0) *notquitethere:
(0) *kingawsume:
(0) Tiruin:
(0) Silthuri:
(2) *randomgenericusername: kingawsume, juicebox
(0) *Rockeater:
(0) *juicebox:
(1) *The Moonlit Shadow: notquitethere

So we have THIS at the current time here. RGU is going to be lynched; Moonlit is Imic by the way.

I really feel that it is super weird that the SAME person gets 'culty' vibes from a living, then dead, guy >_> If it really was that guy who kept doing it (and in retrospect, MORE detrimental to town that none of that is known in the first place).

Won't be able to post for a while, but I'm voting for The Moonlit Shadow for now. Will explain later.
Your 'explanation' disappeared in between that vote and his post here.

There either is still a cult, or Moony/Giga's skill is being annoying WHILE DEAD. And we've got 2 Mafia running around <_< (as far as I presume); so that doesn't put Sil off the stick if she's been roleblocking everynight.

I'm running town-reading on Rockeater since he didn't pick nightkill-one-shot, and rather a medic hit. Also he was Tawarochir and did somehow, blatantly claim 'Detective' (never mind it was one shot; the mere mention of INVESTIGATOR screams a ton), last DAY 2.

Silthuri: Can you list down who you targeted since the past?
Sure.
N0: No one
N1:Imic/Moonlit
N2:Mooney
N3:RGN

Pfp but will hopefully be able to make a substantial post later. If we could also get the communal extension to pop that'd be awesome.
So what we do know is in between then and now, there is RGN being blocked (and something about lawyers), and other people saying stuff about everything.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: February 12, 2018, 10:05:40 am »

Won't be able to post for a while, but I'm voting for The Moonlit Shadow for now. Will explain later.
I was going to make a post but then didn't because Moonlit Shadow posted, which made me change my reads.

Since I'm going to be lynched I should probably claim.
My role is the Werebear
*I have a 0-shot kill ability. It started with 0 shots and I'm unable to use it.
*My role auto kills someone when I'm lynched but I'll can try to aim it at someone who I think is mafia if I'm actually lynched today.
*I have a watch ability which lets me see how many players visited my target. If my target is killed, I learn their name and gain a shot in my 0-shot kill ability if I watch someone get killed.
*Also, if my kill target survive any of my kill abilities (lynch kill or revenge kill) they have a 50% chance to gain my role and said 2 kill abilities, which is probably a bad thing.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: February 12, 2018, 10:08:34 am »

I was going to make a post but then didn't because Moonlit Shadow posted, which made me change my reads.

My role is the Werebear
*I have a 0-shot kill ability. It started with 0 shots and I'm unable to use it.
*My role auto kills someone when I'm lynched but I'll can try to aim it at someone who I think is mafia if I'm actually lynched today.
*I have a watch ability which lets me see how many players visited my target. If my target is killed, I learn their name and gain a shot in my 0-shot kill ability if I watch someone get killed.
*Also, if my kill target survive any of my kill abilities (lynch kill or revenge kill) they have a 50% chance to gain my role and said 2 kill abilities, which is probably a bad thing.
So where was any mention of you 'investigating' people?

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: February 12, 2018, 10:28:45 am »

My role is the Werebear
??? I don't understand the question.

First night I visited Maximum Spin and used my investigative ability, but he had the weird delayed randomization power
Also I want to note that last night I got a very nasty headache. No idea what that is. Might be a role with mind powers or something, I don't really know.
The next night I was randomized to myself.
I'll think it would be better to wait until FoU becomes online and processes my action. I don't know what happened yet.

Also, during the night I was randomized to myself. For some reason I also learned that no one visited me (other than me).
I tried to visit Imic. Now I'm wondering how did I get randomized if no one visited me.

I think Imic might have had an ability that randomizes whoever visits him. How did he get roleblocked? Nothig of this makes sense.
I wanted to see if anyone visited you, but I got randomized and directed to myself. What I find weird is that no one visited me, which made me think that you have an ability that randomized me that triggered when I tried to visit you. Which contradicts with your claim of being roleblocked. Do you have a randomizing ability?
Doesn't this confirms that I said the truth because I didn't knew about the Cthulhu role?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: February 12, 2018, 10:40:54 am »

My role is the Werebear
??? I don't understand the question.

First night I visited Maximum Spin and used my investigative ability, but he had the weird delayed randomization power
There was nothing claimed regarding any 'investigative' ability.

And yes that does :P But it can also tie in very well with being Mafia in the manner of you probably mentioning a power off your teammate instead of something you have in that claimlist... :v

Because I see no 'investigative ability' present at all in that "fullclaim".

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: February 12, 2018, 11:26:37 am »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: February 12, 2018, 11:35:55 am »

Woo, my hesitance (as in 'wait why am I thinking of voting this guy?') was right \o/ It's wording!
Anyway, looking back, I'd rather go for Gosh Dang it to Heck because it looks as innocent as Hilarity Ensues. :v

Usually 'investigative' (at least for me? I think it's a general term too) means 'any ability that lets you know more, directly, about the target'. Watchers/Trackers or their abilities are in a whole other category, since their base ability just lets you know who visited whom, or who your target visited, and that's it. :P

>_>
RGU: What's your insight to the current situation?

Silthuri: If either RGU or juicebox dies, who would you suspect?

NQT: Where are you? :P

kingawsume: You are where? o_O

Rockeater: I'd like you to aim to protect someone you trust there; personally, I'd say NQT because (at least from my bias thanks to BHK), he's trustworthy. That and Giga/Moony poked him with death-charges because of some strange D2ness. :V Or Sil. Your pick.

Still bloody weary about the setup though. >_>

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: February 12, 2018, 12:22:31 pm »

RGU: What's your insight to the current situation?
I'm going to be lynched soon and I'm not sure who to target with the autokill. I am not entirelly sure about anything anymore  :-\

kingawsume

• Bay Watcher
  • Still wondering why orang man and meme man feud.
    • View Profile
    • Sig Text
« Reply #553 on: February 12, 2018, 12:28:28 pm »

kingawsume: You are where? o_O
Ded IRL. Flu made it's rounds last week and hit me in the tail end. Sick all weekend, didn't get out of bed until this morning.
Urist McZombie, werecarp, has taken form! A giant carp twisted into a humanoid form. Its eyes glow blue. Its fins are purple. Now you will know to fear the night.
"Problems with playing in evil biomes"

kingawsume

• Bay Watcher
  • Still wondering why orang man and meme man feud.
    • View Profile
    • Sig Text
« Reply #554 on: February 12, 2018, 12:31:34 pm »

EBWOP: Regarding the massclaim, if you want me do to it now, ok.
Also Fallacy, can we get a vote count? Just the trope votes, if that'd make it easier for you.
Urist McZombie, werecarp, has taken form! A giant carp twisted into a humanoid form. Its eyes glow blue. Its fins are purple. Now you will know to fear the night.
"Problems with playing in evil biomes"
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 48