Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 48

Author Topic: Fallacy's BYOR 3: GAME OVER(about time, too).  (Read 79074 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

Tawa has been replaced by Rockeater.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR 3(8/11): Night 3: The Clock King... er, Queen!
« Reply #466 on: February 03, 2018, 06:35:39 pm »

Processing night actions.

((Sorry I'm late, I ran into some wild calculus problems.))

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR 3(8/11): Night 3: The Clock King... er, Queen!
« Reply #467 on: February 03, 2018, 07:30:43 pm »

The darkness clears... yet nobody is dead. Remarkable. Perhaps, perhaps, the town still has a chance? Off in the distance, Null sits on a tower, watching over you all. Unhappy that nobody's dead.

Votecount:
(0) *notquitethere:
(0) *kingawsume:
(0) Tiruin:
(0) *Silthuri:
(0) *randomgenericusername:
(0) *rockeater:
(0) *juicebox:
(0) *Imic:

Not voting: Everyone

Tropecount:

(0) Rocks Fall, Everybody Dies:
(0) Affably Evil:
(0) Katanas Are Just Better:
(0) Gosh Dang It To Heck: Silthuri
(0) Worthless Yellow Rocks: kingawsume
(0) Cincinnatus:
(0) Star-Crossed Lovers:
(0) Time Master:
(0) Red Herring:
(0) Jumping The Shark:

Not voting: Everyone

Trope in Effect: Clock King: The players will have 24 hours to elect a Clock King before night starts. The Clock King must then select what order the players will act in before the night ends.

Day 4 has begun, and will end Wednesday 9:00 P.M. Central/Forum time. The day's communal extension has not yet been used.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR 3(8/11): Day 4: Anyone's Game
« Reply #468 on: February 03, 2018, 07:57:28 pm »

My lawyer-delayed result from my watch action was "I visited NQT and no one else did."

My watch action last night also failed because someone kidnapped me.

So far, my ability has failed every single time and I'm very mad about it.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: February 04, 2018, 02:06:17 am »

I forgot to make an action last night. Fallacy, I would like to request a replacement. I don't have enough time for this, and I probably shouldn' have joined in the first place.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: February 04, 2018, 03:26:12 am »

PfP
I was giving medicine to Tiruin and this was a waste.
So no one died in night this game except N1 and was resected so what the mafia did all that time.
And Tiruin,Why no kill?
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: February 04, 2018, 05:00:17 am »

So who did that thing about the 'you've lost the game'? Because that's someone's Hilarity Ensues as far as I bet it is, and something I cannot understand because it references some kind of meme or whatever about 'YOU LST THE GAME' about not thinking about the game or whatever -.-

PFP.
My kill was blocked. Also woah, the Clock King becomes a daily thing?

Imic Who do you think is scum, and what did you do last night?

Also despite the day ending on Wednesday, we only have ONE DAY to vote for the Clock King. I'm staying ambivalent but would vote either Silthuri or NQT here.

Rockeater: Welcome to Bay12 and the game! What did Tawa do for the past nights, and what did you do last night? What's the reasoning on why you targeted who you targeted?

PPE 2x

Woah wait why are you 'giving medicine' to me when you could've investigated someone?

I forgot to make an action last night. Fallacy, I would like to request a replacement. I don't have enough time for this, and I probably shouldn' have joined in the first place.
You okay? :-\

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: February 04, 2018, 05:35:19 am »

I really haven't been playing this properly, and most of it is due to exam stress. That's more or less it. I don't have enough time between studying to properly play, and I actually forgot to make a pn action last night.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: February 04, 2018, 05:42:54 am »

I really haven't been playing this properly, and most of it is due to exam stress. That's more or less it. I don't have enough time between studying to properly play, and I actually forgot to make a pn action last night.
Hope you're okay there :-\

Unvote

Silthuri: What did you do last night?

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: February 04, 2018, 06:10:32 am »

PfP
So who did that thing about the 'you've lost the game'? Because that's someone's Hilarity Ensues as far as I bet it is, and something I cannot understand because it references some kind of meme or whatever about 'YOU LST THE GAME' about not thinking about the game or whatever -.-
Got this too

Rockeater: Welcome to Bay12 and the game! What did Tawa do for the past nights, and what did you do last night? What's the reasoning on why you targeted who you targeted?

PPE 2x

Woah wait why are you 'giving medicine' to me when you could've investigated someone?

Thanks,Tawa only had one shot of investing and it was used on Max in N1

It's an odd role,now I'm a 2-shots doctor, well 1-shot now

My reasoning might be bad,didn't play a lot but it go like this:
To an outsider at least it looks like Tiruin is reliable so his bottom 4 on the list are the immediate suspect, so killing them shortening the suspects list, so not killing anyone from them make sense, so is then killing Silthuri if he say the truth on his power and he most likely kidnap someone from this list,I can't use it on myself so we left with Tiruin or NQT so I guessed.

NQT-What you did and what happened last night?

Silthuri-Why you blocked RGU last night?

Tiruin-Did you try to shoot Imic last night and why?
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: February 04, 2018, 06:13:13 am »

Good luck at that test

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: February 04, 2018, 06:20:03 am »

Tiruin-Did you try to shoot Imic last night and why?
It was partially as a mercy shot because Imic hasn't...err, been that proactive in day hunting and has mentioned issues--emotionally. His mention of the cult could be a major TOWN note though, because direct MAFIA members cannot be converted, asked to be converted, or even touched with conversion (any allies or third parties are much like Town though; they are fully susceptible to conversion). Although that's in the vanilla game because FoU does weird stuff in his games <_>

That and last D2 to D3, nobody ded. The other partially-bits were based on Silthuri's actions.
PFP

It seems the mafiakill was stopped though, given nobody else died.

NQT-What you did and what happened last night?
That grammar. :P

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: February 04, 2018, 06:34:45 am »

I knew my English isn't great so I surprised it's the only problem.
Anyway what I meant was to ask is what NQT did this night and if anything happened to him.

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: February 04, 2018, 06:57:03 am »

Pfp

I blocked RGN last night because I've been suspicious of them for a while. I'm still thrown off by the randomize thing and at this point I'm not entirely sure if I'm overthinking it or not.

Also I also got the "you lost" message last night.

And best of luck on exams Imic!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: February 04, 2018, 07:01:24 am »

Also I also got the "you lost" message last night.
We all did. :P 8 people as recipients. I commented on it as my first post.

PFP reading back through thread.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 48