Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 48

Author Topic: Fallacy's BYOR 3: GAME OVER(about time, too).  (Read 79091 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR 3(8/11): Day 3: Lynch enacted! But a little more time? (1R)
« Reply #450 on: January 31, 2018, 12:26:20 am »

Wait there were votecount and I voted Moony from the start. He didn't die.
FOU: can you clarify that HILARITU ability?

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: January 31, 2018, 12:35:33 am »

I mean v: everyone here is nice. Like Silthuri. Before she stabbed me in the sword last game as scum dark god priest. :P

Sowwy!

Also wild gurl is oddly fitting. Your phone might be psychic.

Might I request being higher on the list as I block? Granted I go before my intended target in your list, but I just wanna be sure I get my abduct off. Unless you don't trust me with it anymore. I assume the abduct is what you want to boop me about?

Also pfp.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: January 31, 2018, 02:38:56 am »

I mean v: everyone here is nice. Like Silthuri. Before she stabbed me in the sword last game as scum dark god priest. :P

Sowwy!

Also wild gurl is oddly fitting. Your phone might be psychic.

Might I request being higher on the list as I block? Granted I go before my intended target in your list, but I just wanna be sure I get my abduct off. Unless you don't trust me with it anymore. I assume the abduct is what you want to boop me about?

Also pfp.
you get top slot then aboven Tawa (because it'd help if he posted T_T)

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: January 31, 2018, 05:17:42 am »

Well, mafia's won at this point.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: January 31, 2018, 06:43:22 am »

Well, mafia's won at this point.
Are you going to continue giving cryptic or passive messages or are you going to do something about the situation? Because some of us have more notes than the others, other than commentary. <_> Because you're a player in the game; not a spectator, or observer. YOU have the ability to influence the game. I don't know WHY you even bother to say 'well this side wins at this point' other than to generate some kind of reaction, but if it's just commentary it is BASELESS if the game IS STILL BLOODY RUNNING. If that is a quip AT ME who only has two darn votes for 'clock king', you've to follow up on that, because all you've been doing (in public in my eyes anyway) is panic and not push a case on anyone else this whole game.

People, please vote in orange the person you'd like me to use my kill on tonight.

Because really? "Mafia's won at this point"? Quitter talk. Or if you ARE MAFIA OR CULT, then wow that's some bravado right there.

The 'lost' post I've got is this--I did not kill anyone or use a kill action on people (I show up as killing people anyway -_-). The whole thing between NQT and Giga notes that two people were killed. There is NOTHING in Giga's post about some kind of method that NQT could have died in it--so that means there's another killer at hand. (This last sentence is me assuming 'maybe NQT acted on Giga and he died and revived?')
Spoiler: See Giga's Role (click to show/hide)

And obviously, if I had picked to choose a kill on NQT, he'd have been protected given this Extreme CPR. :v
SOMEHOW, somebody killed NQT.
Somehow, NOBODY is speaking out about it.

That's what also forwards my belief that NQT is Town or whatever.

Next night? Nobody died. Silthuri grabs Moony (I saw that :v). Moony/Giga chose to protect someone else, but they obviously got roleblocked. The other folks make vague and nebulous ideas 'because more info is needed!' (when in all actuality--your POST is INFORMATION itself). Or at least that's what Moony said. Which is weird. -_-

So the baseline here, is the mafia (and cult) is using this BLOODY DAY PASSIVITY as a guise to do their things. INACTIVITY does not make for a fun game, but it is technically a win, even if Town doesn't try.

So heck.
Quote from: List of folks to act if I'm Clock King
Silthuri
Tawa
Moony
Tiruin
NQT

RGU
Juicebox
Imic
Kingawsume
If you've anything to say regarding your abilities or your half claims (DO NOT FULL CLAIM UNLESS ULTIMATELY NEEDED), mention it now. If nothing else to say, either vote for who is clock king (somehow in red? O_o), or vote in Orange because if I am Clock King, I do mention I will use my kill tonight. There's also a reason I'm mentioning in public that I can kill (y'know, other than the extremely obvious 'hitman' mention by NQT back there), and I am leaning onto the last 4 folks in there to commit that kill on.

Also pfp.
If your abduct is what I guess it is, you're not the person who roleblocked me N0. :v BHK acted on me that night--he got his investigate results (and I have a nice PM from him on it post-D1), so it wasn't from him in what I assume as flavor.

So hey, "well, mafia's won at this point" is something nice to say.

Do you have anything else to add, Imic? Or are you going to not post until the end of twilight?

kingawsume

• Bay Watcher
  • Still wondering why orang man and meme man feud.
    • View Profile
    • Sig Text
« Reply #455 on: January 31, 2018, 07:21:32 am »

Tiru. Also, feel free to keep me in the bottom slot; because flavor text, the only thing happening from me is telling everyone they lost the game.
Urist McZombie, werecarp, has taken form! A giant carp twisted into a humanoid form. Its eyes glow blue. Its fins are purple. Now you will know to fear the night.
"Problems with playing in evil biomes"

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: January 31, 2018, 07:28:53 am »

I was making a random comment because I don't have enough time o analyze things properly.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: January 31, 2018, 07:40:32 am »

I think I might need to be more at the bottom? My watch ability might not work if it happens before everyone else.

Or maybe it will just fail like on every single night.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #458 on: January 31, 2018, 08:56:43 am »

bah. Tiruin rants are fun reads. IAMA Ghost! Ask me Anything (not).

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: January 31, 2018, 09:09:38 am »

Just because he had it, doesn't mean he used it.

Use personal extension, or if better--vote extend for communal extension.
Personal extension's used(unless I misinterpreted what you said earlier), but as this is still part of the day...

(1) Extend: Tiruin
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: January 31, 2018, 10:05:02 am »

I think I'm happy with Tiruin's order.

Apologies for not being around at day end. The deadlines are always at 3AM when I'm asleep.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: January 31, 2018, 10:55:03 am »

Tiru. Also, feel free to keep me in the bottom slot; because flavor text, the only thing happening from me is telling everyone they lost the game.
Just because I pretty much said I'll kill someone doesn't make it easier for me to decide when I'm getting things like these.
It feels so passive. T_T

But then there's cult and I presume 2 mafia. <_>

I was making a random comment because I don't have enough time o analyze things properly.
It needn't be...that kind of comment. >_> I'm not touching your personal agency that way, but please know that doing such things in forum mafia games tends to either cause other people to engage with it, or ignore it (and perhaps feed or reinforce impressions).
If you feel overwhelmed, deal by starting with compartmentalization--treat things one step at a time, with anything personal and IRL for you, going first. Anything gamewise, second. Everything you post in a mafia game stays in a mafia game--inasmuch as anything you post during a game is treated with the context as a player.

Helps to say more stuff though. :O It's a bit...off, that D3 was filled with not much proactivity at all. (Although ok, I was filled up with busy before the lynch <_< but that doesn't excuse me not posting before it).

Just because he had it, doesn't mean he used it.
Ok so for clarification:
Is Moony alive right now?

bah. Tiruin rants are fun reads. IAMA Ghost! Ask me Anything (not).
Can you please participate as if you're part of the everything rather than as an observer? :P Proactivity creates experience.
Uncertainty is the mafia/anyone anti-town's cudgel.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: January 31, 2018, 11:50:03 am »

Moony is rather dead right now. He has deadchat and everything!

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: January 31, 2018, 11:52:36 am »

Moony is rather dead right now. He has deadchat and everything!
So 8/8.

Also all these 'everyone ded' 'mafia wins' or whatever commentary has me really suspect the cult has grown. -_-
Like bloody goodness could the commentary on a brief re-read be more...fatalistic in tone? x_x

Quote from: List of folks to act if I'm Clock King
Silthuri
Tawa
Tiruin
NQT

RGU
Juicebox
Imic
Kingawsume
Time to trawl and read up on everything on the lower 4. :v

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: January 31, 2018, 09:10:33 pm »

Quickly, it was decided that Tiruin would be the Clock King(despite being female). The power to comprehend and manipulate scheduling and measured time flowed into her mind, and she got to work...

Night 3 has begun, and will end 9:00 P.M. Central/Forum time Friday. I still need a replacement for Tawa.

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 48