Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 45

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Killing you with Kindness  (Read 60293 times)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: End of an Era
« Reply #270 on: February 04, 2018, 08:48:41 pm »

((I doubt they can actually disarm Freddie, fwiw.  But post orders to do such and I'll follow behind.  Also, we may not have to escape, and if we do have to escape, it might not be up against an arrest team that's already ambushed us.  IE, we might not have to face their very best.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: February 04, 2018, 08:59:33 pm »

((I could probably just go berserk later and try to eat them))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: February 04, 2018, 09:06:45 pm »

((But I bet a prison is waaay more secure and harder to escape. They would have a lot of guards there and it would be close to the enemy lands, so if we defeat any guards, we should expect reinforcements after the notice of a prison break reaches the army. It would end just like we are now, but we would have less chances to escape because prison.))
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: February 04, 2018, 09:13:42 pm »

((Dunno.  Freddie got imprisoned once already and got out from that.  And there might be more guards, but I'd bet they'll be less dangerous than this arrest team.  They might even let us out on bail.  All I do know is that the cops don't care what we have to say, they're taking us in, but sooner or later there will be someone who does.  I'm also inclined to think they don't just want to kill us all, as they haven't tried to do so yet.))
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 09:23:27 pm by Devastator »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: February 04, 2018, 09:24:16 pm »

((Well, they did blew my armup. Maybe they just don't care what happens to us and they would just kill us if they want.))
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: February 04, 2018, 09:32:39 pm »

((Given that they're mad likely because Freddie set them on fire, I really don't think they're particularly malicious.

And you're an octopus.  It'll grow back.

Besides, you have the opportunity to do what you want without us chiming in.  Nobody will stop you from trying to fight, and Freddie will follow your lead.  I do think surrender would be a better option, though, followed by using those summon boxes, and fighting the worst option.))
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 09:38:18 pm by Devastator »

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: February 05, 2018, 01:45:06 am »

analyse the opposing army and note key info: possible strengths/weaknesses, weaponry, mobility, etc.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Total Party Kill Immanent
« Reply #277 on: February 05, 2018, 07:46:19 am »

"Hey coppers, what am I specifically being detained for? My good looks?"

Resort to snark in an attempt to get out of custody.
"You lot set a good friend of mine on fire. Me? I'm just waiting for the boss to give the word. I'll enjoy this, for sure."

analyse the opposing army and note key info: possible strengths/weaknesses, weaponry, mobility, etc.

Strengths: there are a lot of them. Several of them are very large - even bigger than Freddie and Rex. THey have weapons and armor, and they seem in good repair. There are some who are definitely using magic of some kind or another. You can't tell how strong their magic is. But Rex's ring did just explode after that officer told him not to use magic against them, so maybe they have an ability to counteract magical items. They have something like cannons in the background, and at least one thing that looks suspiciously like , and yet somehow not quite exactly like, a trebuchet. (6) Oh. Yes, they also have flying units. a whole squad, circling the area discretely, at enugh of a distance not to be immediately obvious, but close enough to act should things happen.

Also, they did manage to catch your entire group unaware.. That's something, considering the size of the group.

Weaknesses. Well, going by their outfits, they seem more like a citizen militia than a regular army. maybe discipline is lacking. Perhaps they don't work super well as a group. They also seem to have an unusual amount of patience with belligerence. Perhaps they think you'll come along peacefully, and will let their guard down, assuming all has been resolved. [hidden] You bet they are also rather susceptiblke to light magic, since pretty much everything else you've encountered in this dark world has been.

All in all, you think Freddie might be able to escape, maybe carrying one of you with him. But the rest of you are probably screwed if it comes to that.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: February 05, 2018, 08:01:59 am »

Are they even actual cops? Where are their identifications, uniforms, badges, etc. I need to confirm that they aren't lying to us.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: February 05, 2018, 12:34:57 pm »

((Yeah, I think surrender is a good idea.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: February 05, 2018, 01:54:18 pm »

”Hey, do I look like the kind of guy to set things on fire? Don’t answer that question, it’s no. I just want my knives, man. Gotta go get them. I’m on a quest. You like quests, right? Lemme go on my quest.”

Continue the babble.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: February 05, 2018, 04:30:53 pm »

Vlad just sighs and steps back a bit
"You all talk, or fight it out, I'll just make sure no one dies."
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: February 05, 2018, 05:20:14 pm »

"You are doing a poor job at that, Heir! I have no arm!"
Freak out about blown up arm.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: February 05, 2018, 06:04:40 pm »

Sit down and chew on the tip of my tail a bit while watching the show.  As before, follow around if they take the companions anywhere, but don't attack unless it looks like one of them was killed.  Growl if they want to bind me, but walking or flying is okay.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 06:06:22 pm by Devastator »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: February 05, 2018, 06:38:00 pm »

See if Icando anything for the injured limb
"Alright, if we can refrain from exploding any mord limbs, that would be nice."
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 45