Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: MINIMALISM ART GO [7] [DRUNKEN MEDIEVAL VILLAGE]  (Read 12741 times)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Re: MINIMALISM ART GO [6] [PEACEFUL MEDIEVAL VILLAGE]
« Reply #75 on: January 01, 2018, 01:57:32 am »

Absorb essence of Geshor to manufacture new tentacle for Geshor to live in
Then siphon power from the cat, the flowers, and the eldritch hairball to slingshot Team Eldritch Evil to the aforementioned medieval village.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 01, 2018, 02:42:59 am »

grab formerly wheelchaired human by the scruff of their neck (or shirt) and try to climb out of the hole while carrying them like a stray kitten.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 01, 2018, 02:52:53 am »

Turn flowers into puppies. Adorable fire-breathing puppies with poisonous claws and razor-sharp tentacles lined with poisonous spikes. Teleport into medieval village.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 01, 2018, 03:56:05 am »

Find a secluded villager and kill it then using some of the everclear and the dead villager as sacrifice to the gods of alcohol, and ask that they make it rain everclear on the village.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 01, 2018, 04:38:14 pm »

Tell ratmen minions to destroy futuristic base and burn kill maim , also help shoggoth with his magic shenengians

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 02, 2018, 12:27:49 pm »

Go up to an injured person and try to heal them with the miraculous healing powers I'm hoping that I now have.
Insert witty signature here

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
MINIMALISM ART GO [7] [DRUNKEN MEDIEVAL VILLAGE]
« Reply #81 on: January 17, 2018, 09:59:38 am »

TURN 7: A DRUNKEN MEDIEVAL VILLAGE

Pick up giant stick, gnaw on it.
[4] MMM, TASTY! THE TREE IS DEAD NOW.

start teleporting more zealots in by using base. while upgrade my self to high Templar
[5] THE ZEALOTS HAVE ARRIVED! [6] YOU HIGH TEMPLAR NOW! BUT ZEALOTS NO LET YOU OUTSIDE, FAR TOO DANGEROUS.

Find a secluded villager and kill it then using some of the everclear and the dead villager as sacrifice to the gods of alcohol, and ask that they make it rain everclear on the village.
[5] YOU GRAB POOR FARMER AND DRAG HIM INTO CLEARING BEFORE HANDING HIM FREE BOOZE. HE DIE OF ALCOHOL POISIONING IN 10 SECOND. THE GODS ARE PLEASED! EVERCLEAR NOW RAIN ON VILLAGE FROM TRANSLUCENT CLOUDS. PARTY TIME!

Turn flowers into puppies. Adorable fire-breathing puppies with poisonous claws and razor-sharp tentacles lined with poisonous spikes. Teleport into medieval village.
Tell ratmen minions to destroy futuristic base and burn kill maim , also help shoggoth with his magic shenengians
Absorb essence of Geshor to manufacture new tentacle for Geshor to live in
Then siphon power from the cat, the flowers, and the eldritch hairball to slingshot Team Eldritch Evil to the aforementioned medieval village.

HUT IS CENTER OF GREAT CONFLICT!

UNDEAD HAIRBALL OF DOOM LOOKS AROUND FOR TARGETS. BPURRRRRRRRRR. [6] {TARGET IS GESHOR THE INSATIABLE} GESHOR SEES THIS COMING, AND TRIES TO FLEE! BUT QGGLN HAS HIS BACK. [2+1] {SYLVESTER BOOST!} OR WANTS TO. HE MANAGES TO ABSORB PART OF GESHOR INTO BODY, AND KINDA REGROW TENTACLE. O NOES! GESHOR WEAKENED AND ON HIS OWN. [1+1 VS 4] {POWERFUL HAIRBALL STRIKE!} GESHOR FLOAT OUT OF WAY OF SUPER BLAST JUST IN TIME. TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OPENING, GESHOR TRY TO MELD WITH QGGLN AGAIN! [2] BUT FAILS. SAD DEMON INDEED.

FRIENDSHIP MAKES HIS MOVE! THE UNICORN DRAWS UPON HIS GREAT LIGHT MAGIC TO TRANSMUTE HIS FLOWERS! [5] THE FLOWERS BECOME EXTREMELY CUTE FIRE BREATHING PUPPIES. THEY MENACE WITH POISONOUS CLAWS AND TENTACLES! BEWARE THEIR POISON STING!

BUT QGGLN CONTESTS! WITH SYLVESTER'S AID, HE TRIES TO BUILD UP TEAM ELDRITCH EVIL ONCE AGAIN. [4+1] {SYLVESTER BOOST!} HE ATTEMPTS TO DRAIN THE MAGIC OUT OF THOSE AROUND HIM IN A GREAT WAVE OF DARK ENERGY. [6] {DUSTAN HACHE} [5] {FRIENDSHIP AND THE PUPPIES} [2] {UNDEAD HAIRBALL OF DOOM} THOSE AROUND HIM RESIST, BUT HE PRESERVERES AND IN A GREAT SONIC BOOM, THE UNDEAD HAIRBALL OF DOOM DISENTEGRATES! HE HAS ENOUGH POWER NOW, HERE WE GO!

[2] {LANDING SPOT} QGGLN AND TEAM ELDRITCH EVIL LAND WHERE THE SHACK USED TO BE.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE.

SYLVESTER POINTS AT THE FUTURISTIC BASE IN THE DISTANCE AND COMMANDS HIS MINIONS. [6] THEY CHARGE WILLINGLY. BUT THEY OVEREAGER AND RUN INTO TRAPS INSIDE FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE! [4-1 VS 2] {NPC FIGHT} THE VERMIN ARMY SMASH INTO PROTOSS ZEALOT, RUSTY POLEARMS AND KNIVES SPILLING ALIEN BLOOD. YOU HAVE BREACHED BASE PERIMETER!

AT THE SAME TIME SYLVESTER TELEPORTED OUT, SO DID FRIENDSHIP. [4] HE AND HIS C̡͏̡̹̼̗̺̠͉͚U͡͏̪̱͉̰̭̗͎T͏̣̣͉̹͚E̥͕̤̻̕ ̗̫͖̙̠͕̼̣̙P̛̣̭̺̟̼̭̤̝U̮̟͎̬̕P͏̟̫̗̜̹̱P҉͉̭̻͚̭Ḭ̸̢̲̠̼̪̯̩̘E̲̫S̬̻̹̭͡ TELEPORT IN TO THE PEACEFUL MEDEIVAL VILLAGE. DRUNK VILLAGERS EVERYWHERE! THEY COME TO PET THE C̡͏̡̹̼̗̺̠͉͚U͡͏̪̱͉̰̭̗͎T͏̣̣͉̹͚E̥͕̤̻̕ ̗̫͖̙̠͕̼̣̙P̛̣̭̺̟̼̭̤̝U̮̟͎̬̕P͏̟̫̗̜̹̱P҉͉̭̻͚̭Ḭ̸̢̲̠̼̪̯̩̘E̲̫S̬̻̹̭͡. [2-1 VS 4] {DRUNKEN INT CHECK} CUTE PUPPIES! EVERYONE COME PET THE CUTE PUPPIES! A PILE OF DEAD VILLAGERS QUICKLY FORMS UNDER THE PUPPIES.

grab formerly wheelchaired human by the scruff of their neck (or shirt) and try to climb out of the hole while carrying them like a stray kitten.
Go up to an injured person and try to heal them with the miraculous healing powers I'm hoping that I now have.

THE ONLY PEOPLE REMAINING IN SHACK STARE AT EACH OTHER. [4 VS 2] {GRAPPLE CHECK} DUSTAN HACHE GRAB DONNY HORMLESS BY NECK AND CLIMB OUT OF HOLE! THEY MAKE IT TO VILLAGE WHEN SOMETHING STARTS RAINING ON THEM. [5, 6] {DRUNKEN RESISTANCE} MMM, EVERCLEAR. THEY NO DRUNK THOUGH, AND POUNCE INTO VILLAGE TOWN SQUARE. DONNY SEES GIANT PILE OF DEAD AND DYING. HE MUST DO SOMETHING! [3] {LAY ON HANDS} UNFORTUNATELY, HIS HEALING POWERS WEAK RIGHT NOW! REGROWING LEGS IS HARD. HE SAVE 1 PERSON FROM POISON THOUGH.

Spoiler: AREA STATUS (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NPC STATUS (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: PLAYER STATUS (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: GM (click to show/hide)
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MINIMALISM ART GO [7] [DRUNKEN MEDIEVAL VILLAGE]
« Reply #82 on: January 17, 2018, 10:37:14 am »

Sacrifice dead villagers to Earth and Fire gods. Raise burning trees on protoss vs vermin battlefield.

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 17, 2018, 11:02:15 am »

Heal more people! Become their savior!
Insert witty signature here

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 17, 2018, 11:17:30 am »

Find somebody strong enough to play fetch with me.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 17, 2018, 11:22:59 am »

Absorb power from Protoss base and medieval village, attempt to raise giant eldritch castle of black crystal from the ground right here!

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 17, 2018, 12:08:47 pm »

start using psionic storm to mass murder rat men, also mind crush the abomination trying to siphon energy from my base, base produce more zealots the psionic abilities came from my upgrade have fun :)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 12:18:56 pm by darkwarlock3 »
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 18, 2018, 12:08:17 am »

Help elder God with eldritch shenengians then cast massive raise dead  to overwhelm protoss.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 18, 2018, 12:38:37 am »

Get a bucket and gather as much everclear in it as possible and stay really far away from the fire breathing puppies.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 19, 2018, 08:57:15 am »

Absorb power from Protoss base and medieval village, attempt to raise giant eldritch castle of black crystal from the ground right here!
Block Qggln from siphoning power, and reverse it so that his power is siphoned by me,  a cat carrying around a formerly wheelchaired healer man!
EDIT: point out to GM I have not got any sort of status bar dictating my class and amazingly untouched health.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 11:17:14 am by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7