Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: MINIMALISM ART GO [7] [DRUNKEN MEDIEVAL VILLAGE]  (Read 12738 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MINIMALISM ART GO [4] [CAVES]
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2017, 12:35:36 am »

CONSUME DUSTAN'S LIFE FORCE TO REPAIR MYSELF!
ALSO ADD SPIKES, BECAUSE WHY NOT

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

wertyzerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MINIMALISM ART GO [4] [CAVES]
« Reply #61 on: December 19, 2017, 03:15:45 pm »

Make myself a wand from a nearby tree.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
MINIMALISM ART GO [5] [CAVES]
« Reply #62 on: December 22, 2017, 11:54:39 pm »

TURN 5: CAVES

HAPPY PLACE HAPPY PLACE. TELEPORT TO MY HAPPY PLACE.
[6] HAPPY PLACE HAPPY PLACE HAPPY PL- YOU BLINK OUT OF THE GROUND AND APPEAR IN THE MIDDLE OF AN ENDLESS FIELD OF FLOWERS. AD ENDLESS. FIELD. OF FLOWERS. ENDLESS.

NO WAY OUT

pull out another probe to start teleporting in the pylons while i attack anyone that a threat and to close to the base

[1] YOU OUT OF PROBES! RUNNING LOW ON POWER OVERALL. YOUR FANCY WEAPONS NO WORK!

NO THREATS SPOTTED AS YOUR BASE EMERGES.

Psychically commune with cat, drive it mad, make it my fearsome eldritch cat mount

ride it around, breaking random folks' necks like it did to that shifty nurse

ooh, shiny wheelchair! Maul it, ignoring everything else unless attacked.

[4 VS 4] YOU BATTLE WILLS, BUT DUSTAN JUMP AWAY BEFORE MIND PROBE DRIVE HIM MAD. [4 VS 3] DUSTAN SMACK WHEELCHAIR CAUSING SCRATCHES IN FINISH. NOT THE PATENT LEATHER!

TEAM ELDRITCH EVIL

Attempt to cast raise dead.

Join Team Eldritch Evil, turn hairball into undead minion, order it to consume essence from hut wall.

[1,6] {RAISING THE DEAD} SYLVESTER AND QGGLN RAISE THEIR HANDS! SYLVESTER LOAN ESSENCE QGGLN TO CONVERT HAIRBALL INTO UNDEAD HAIRBALL OF DOOM, SEND AT TIKI BAR! [4 VS 2] {DRAINING TIKI BAR OF LIFE FORCE} THE UNDEAD HAIRBALL OF DOOM HOPS TO TIKI BAR AND

GROWS

TO BE FIVE FEET TALL. WITH FANGS.

YOU SEE, WHEN YOU CREATE EXPENSIVE HAIRBALL, YOU SPEND LOTS OF ENERGY AND HAVE BARELY ENOUGH TO CONTROL.

NOW YOU NO CAN CONTROL.

ALSO, THE TIKI BAR IS NOW WEAKENED BY THE DRAINING! BOARDS ARE NOW MORE FRAGILE.

Get businessman's briefcase, inspect for bones.

Make myself a wand from a nearby tree.

[1] {NIX} [1] {FIELD} NIX BARK AND RUN AFTER BRIEFCASE, BUT AS HE DO SO, FIELD WALK UP TO NEARBY TREE, WHO DID NOTHING TO ANYONE, AND TRY TO BREAK OFF BRANCH AND DRAIN LIFE ESSENCE TO MAKE WAND FOR PERSONAL USE.

TREE TAKES OFFENSE!

TREE SMACK FIELD IN FACE WITH BRANCH HE WAS TUGGING AT, LEAVING BLEEDING SCRATCHES! NIX JOG UP AND LEAP FOR BRIEFCASE, BUT MISS AND RUN INTO TREE TRUNK! TREE NOW ANGRY AND SWINGING!

BRIEFCASE FALL DOWN AND OPEN UP, [4] A FEW BONES FALL OUT.

Try and find a town or some thing away form this madness.

[4] YOU WANDER FURTHER AWAY. YOU SEE BIG SCI-FI BASE RISE OUT OF GROUND BEHIND YOU, BUT THAT SEEMS MAD AS WELL. SO YOU WANDER TO NEARBY COZY MEDIEVAL VILLAGE.

Scream and try to wheel myself away to safety.

[3] YOU SCREAM, BUT WHEN FRONT WALL TURN INTO TIKI BAR, IT BECAME WHEELCHAIR INACCESIBLE! YOU SETTLE FOR CORNER AWAY FROM GROWLING UNDEAD HAIRBALL.

CONSUME DUSTAN'S LIFE FORCE TO REPAIR MYSELF!
ALSO ADD SPIKES, BECAUSE WHY NOT

YOU STILL CLOSE ENOUGH TO DRAIN CAT, SO YOU REACH OUT WITH DEMON POWERS. [3 VS 5] HM. CAT SEEM RESISTANT TO YOU POWERS. MAYBE NEED TO BE STRONGER THAN MINOR DEMON POSSESSING GLOWING WHEELCHAIR. OR YOU COULD STOP GLOWING. TAKES LOTS OF ENERGY.

[1] YOU TRY TO ADD SPIKES, BUT BY MOVING ENERGY TO MAKE THE SPIKES, YOU DEFORMED THE WHEELS! YOU A NORMAL CHAIR NOW.

ARENA NEWS

THE PROTOSS BASE IS COMPLETE! NOW THE READY TO TAKE OVER!

Spoiler: AREA STATUS (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NPC STATUS (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: PLAYER STATUS (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: GM (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 12:33:46 am by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
Re: MINIMALISM ART GO [5] [VILLAINS]
« Reply #63 on: December 23, 2017, 12:13:28 am »

Wish for a miracle that will save me and grant me the ability to walk.
Insert witty signature here

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 23, 2017, 12:17:44 am »

recharge my tech continue to expand protoss base by have it produce more probes to gather res
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 23, 2017, 12:31:54 am »

Open and connect portal to hut. Kindly ask endless flowers to spread through it.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 23, 2017, 01:48:08 am »

Drink coffee to recharge my magical powers,
Search for suitable vile minions, while laughing as cartoon villain.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 23, 2017, 02:22:05 am »

Tree is just big stick. Pull big stick out of ground, play fetch with someone.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 23, 2017, 02:26:23 am »

Team Eldritch Evil:

Invite obvious wheelchair demon to join team Eldritch Evil, stop being a wheelchair, and start being my new replacement tentacle. If he accepts, draw on all the magic of all of Team Eldritch Evil to teleport the three of us to a pleasant medieval village where we will have a much easier time inflicting our evil upon the land.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 23, 2017, 03:30:12 am »

Look around the village before it gets destroyed.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 23, 2017, 09:15:27 am »

continue to violently maul the glowing chair till it stops glowing or I get attacked.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 27, 2017, 05:25:39 pm »

((OH SHIT SORRY I FORGOT BOUT THIS))

TWIST AND COMPRESS MY METAL FORM INWARDS, CRUSHING THIS COWARD AFTER SENSING HIS TRAITOROUS THOUGHTS

THEN JUMP SHIP TO TEAM ELDRITCH EVIL I GUESS BECAUSE WHY NOT
BE A THICC AF TENTACLE WITH LIKE SUCKERY BITS AND ALL THAT SHIT

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
MINIMALISM ART GO [6] [PEACEFUL MEDIEVAL VILLAGE]
« Reply #72 on: December 31, 2017, 05:13:50 pm »

TURN 6: A PEACEFUL MEDIEVAL VILLAGE

[5] HURRAH, YOU CAN WALK NOW! YOU LEAP OUT OF CHAIR, DANCE JIG OF JOY.

TWIST AND COMPRESS MY METAL FORM INWARDS, CRUSHING THIS COWARD AFTER SENSING HIS TRAITOROUS THOUGHTS

THEN JUMP SHIP TO TEAM ELDRITCH EVIL I GUESS BECAUSE WHY NOT
BE A THICC AF TENTACLE WITH LIKE SUCKERY BITS AND ALL THAT SHIT

[2 VS 2] {CHAIR VS HUMAN} THE CHAIR LUNGE AFTER HUMAN WHO DANCING JIG OF JOY, BUT JIG TOO JIGGY!
YOU JOIN TEAM ELDRITCH EVIL AND [2] FAIL TO BECOME A TENTACLE. YOU STILL ON TEAM THOUGH.

recharge my tech continue to expand protoss base by have it produce more probes to gather res
[5] YOU RECHARGE TECH AND EXPAND PROTOSS BASE. THE PROBES LURCH ACROSS THE LAND IN ALL DIRECTIONS!

Open and connect portal to hut. Kindly ask endless flowers to spread through it.
[4] PORTAL AQUIRED! YOU WALK THROUGH PORTAL AND FIND YOURSELF UNDERGROUND. BEHIND HUT, AS FRONT EMBEDDED IN WALL. YOU WAVE A HOOF AT THE ENDLESS FLOWERS AND [5] THEY BEGIN TAKING OVER THE UNDERGROUND! FLOWERS EVERYWHERE.

Drink coffee to recharge my magical powers,
Search for suitable vile minions, while laughing as cartoon villain.
[5] YOU FIND MANY SUITABLE VILE MINIONS INDEED, ALL SORTS OF MOLES AND VOLES AND RATS AND FERRETS... WAIT. IS THIS REDWALL? YOU FIND ARMY OF VERMIN UNDERGROUND, ARMED TO THE TEETH.

[3] YOU TRY LAUGH LIKE CARTOON VILLAN, BUT ONLY MANAGE LAUGH LIKE AVERAGE JOE. DISSAPOINT.

Tree is just big stick. Pull big stick out of ground, play fetch with someone.
[5] BIG STICK AQUIRED. YOU DROP THRASHING TREE AT FOOT OF BUSINESSMAN, AND [5] HE THROW IT INTO DISTANCE LIKE JAVELIN. YOU RUN OFF AFTER!

Team Eldritch Evil:

Invite obvious wheelchair demon to join team Eldritch Evil, stop being a wheelchair, and start being my new replacement tentacle. If he accepts, draw on all the magic of all of Team Eldritch Evil to teleport the three of us to a pleasant medieval village where we will have a much easier time inflicting our evil upon the land.

HE ACCEPT! [2] OOPS, MAGIC DOWN. TIME TO CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR YOUR MACIC ABILITY PROVIDER.

Look around the village before it gets destroyed.
[5] The village shines like a rustic gem in the setting sun as the peasants lay down their hoes and rakes and go inside to cook and sleep. The ring of the local smith's hammer rings out from the stable as the church chimes the tenth hour of the afternoon. It is truly a perfect vista, only made better by the Protoss probes walking towards the village in the distance.

continue to violently maul the glowing chair till it stops glowing or I get attacked.
[6 VS 2] YOU LEAP AT CHAIR, AND GESHOR HAS NO TIME TO MOVE OUT OF WAY! [5 VS 2] YOU BAT IT ACROSS THE HUT AND POUNCE ON IT, RENDERING IT INTO A FINELY COMPACTED PATTY OF METAL AND LEATHER. GESHOR FLOATS OUT, BATTERED AND DISORIENTED. HIS VESSEL IS GONE, HIS BEING WEAKENED!

ARENA NEWS

THE UNDEAD HAIRBALL OF DOOM LOOK AROUND SHACK FOR TARGETS. BPURRRRRR. [5] {TARGET IS DONNY} [3+1 VS 4] {POWERFUL HAIRBALL STRIKE!} DONNY DANCEDIVE OUT WAY OF INCOMING UNDEAD HAIRBALL OF DOOM. CLOSE ONE!

Spoiler: AREA STATUS (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NPC STATUS (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: PLAYER STATUS (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: GM (click to show/hide)
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: MINIMALISM ART GO [6] [PEACEFUL MEDIEVAL VILLAGE]
« Reply #73 on: December 31, 2017, 11:37:40 pm »

Pick up giant stick, gnaw on it.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
Re: MINIMALISM ART GO [6] [PEACEFUL MEDIEVAL VILLAGE]
« Reply #74 on: January 01, 2018, 01:32:51 am »

start teleporting more zealots in by using base. while upgrade my self to high Templar
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7