Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12

Author Topic: GODS RACE: Calad Aranarth - Era two, Phase 2  (Read 10988 times)

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: GODS RACE: on the edge of light
« Reply #90 on: December 08, 2017, 06:18:08 pm »

So for the production phase I think we should make

2950 Sgiath taking up 5900 UWP
100 Full cost angels. 4000 UWP
1 Sylvari bow  100 UWP

10,000 uwp total.

Thsi plan lets us, prototype the Sylvari, Gives us a breeding pop of elves and angels as we arn't able to attack anywhere yet (so we don't need weapons) The GM said that for every 10 living member of a race, 3 would be born over turn.
This is Plan e (For exponentiation) now.

Plan e: (4) Madman, frostgiant, Johiah, Madman
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 08, 2017, 06:20:29 pm »

Huzzah for Plan e!

Plan e: (5) Madman, frostgiant, Johiah, Madman, Chubby2man
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

SamSpeeds

• Bay Watcher
  • ah ah ah oooh yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 08, 2017, 07:17:05 pm »

Huzzah!

Quote from: Votes
Plan e: (6) Madman, frostgiant, Johiah, Madman, Chubby2man, SamSpeeds

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 08, 2017, 07:43:36 pm »

We are all in agreement. Though I feel we should send a scout group down one of the paths. I am sure the enemy will, and, if they don't, we are ahead of them.
Quote from: Votes
Plan e: (1) Madman, frostgiant, Johiah, Madman, Chubby2man, SamSpeeds, Zomara
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 08, 2017, 07:44:04 pm »

That's not an option this turn, not so far as I know.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 10, 2017, 01:20:53 pm »

And thus your master set to work, Lighting flowed, hardened, and from it Sgiath elves walked forth, again light gathered and from it (Roll 4+3 = 6) Angelic war leaders formed, Finally, A Single bolt of lightning struck the ground, (6 + 6 = 12!) and upon it A Single tree grew forth, from this tree ten elves, the descendants of the tree, walked forth bearing bows Born of its limbs.
The Seals upon the gates burst forth, you can tell that soon it shall be time for your troops to march forth...

Spoiler: Units (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Structures (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Equipment (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Enchantments (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Champions (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Magic (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Army stats (click to show/hide)
Special Event: The troops are asking what to call the land they come from, as "The Light" Doesn't sound very impressive, thus it is up to you to choose a name to forever more be affiliated with...
It is now the Second era, first development phase.
Central thread
Discord
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 10, 2017, 01:42:04 pm »

So, melee time. I believe Frostgiant had an Ent proposal.
Long Live United Forenia!

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 10, 2017, 01:46:31 pm »

Taurgorn
Great giants of the forest, standing as tall as the trees they come from, the Ents are armored with incredibly, magically dense bark that will not catch fire easily, nor can it be cut through save by the strongest of warriors, and with good axes besides. The Ents themselves aren't bothered by blunt force or stabbing, as they are similar to trees, with vital functions distributed throughout individual cells. The only concentrated part of an Ent is its brain, and each Ent keeps it in a different location (Well, it grows in a different location in each Ent, anyway). They are five meters tall and monstrously strong, capable of crushing even an armored warrior into paste and metal scrap, and are capable of covering great distance at speed, for they do not tire and have long, swift strides. They will grow on their own as a population, slowly, but steadily, like the trees they come from, or they can be converted through magic from existing trees, even trees that have been bonded to an Elf.

After seeing the costs for Angelic War Leaders, I suspect that this proposal is very, very valid as a mid-cost (Probably in the realm of 20 points) option for all your ground-unit smashing needs.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 10, 2017, 02:00:51 pm »

I approve of the Taurgorn, but I feel we should revise the Sylvari elves to gave wings soon, as apparently that was not included in the design.
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 10, 2017, 02:03:44 pm »

Um, the Sgiath elves have wings. Sylvari Elves aren't a thing that we did, they were dropped on us as a result of the 12 on the Sylvari Bows.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 10, 2017, 02:13:27 pm »

Um, the Sgiath elves have wings. Sylvari Elves aren't a thing that we did, they were dropped on us as a result of the 12 on the Sylvari Bows.
Sylvari elves aren't a thing. Sylvari elves are regular elves.
Long Live United Forenia!

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 10, 2017, 02:16:36 pm »

Eh, classifying them as Sylvari makes it easier to say than "those regular elves but with soul-bonded Sylvari bows"

frostgiant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: GODS RACE: on the edge of light - Era two, Phase 1
« Reply #102 on: December 10, 2017, 03:54:52 pm »

Sigathi sky tree. : sigiaths and elves are cousins, born from the the same branch one might say. Similar in almost all things exept the flight that one has obtained and the other has not. The sylvari trees create elves, cousins of the sgiath, so it would be a relatively minor task to create a tree that was similar, a branch in the family, like the very difference between sfiath elves and their groundbound cousins. The sky trees do much the same as the other species, but instead of normal elves they give birth to shiatsu elves, equip with the same bows as their cousins.

So just a revision to change the trees to make sky elves over ground elves. Should be simple to do, maybe would cost more. But would be worth it. If not this then I’m going to vote for redwood ents this turn. Sorry if this is a bit messy, done on my phone.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 10, 2017, 04:10:51 pm »

Editing the description of Taurgorn (Ents, but with a cooler name) to include a tree-spawning mechanic based on our fancy super-trees which spawn Elves.

What should describe our plane, besides just "it's light"? I'm assuming we get some say over it, now that we've created some servants and stuff to live there.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 10, 2017, 04:13:37 pm »

Its Currently mostly Ice, Snow, and Light with some people in it as well. That can be changed however.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12