Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: TLDR I now have a goblin citizen  (Read 542 times)

BionicMeatloaf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
TLDR I now have a goblin citizen
« on: November 26, 2017, 02:00:20 am »

So I had a tavern set up and a pretty successful fortress so far. There were a few elves in my tavern singing and reading poetry. I was ok with em since they weren't complaining about trees or some shit. Suddenly a petition shows up for them asking to become citizens. I shrugged and went 'sure why not? Fuck it, I could always feed em to the fort's pet weregoat' and accepted.

I look at my citizens list and my jaw dropped to the fucking floor. Of the troupe that was mainly consisting of Elven poets, there was a single Goblin Dancer. And now she is a citizen of of my fort.

I have never been so fascinated in a random NPC until now. Her name is Ozud Spidergrasped. She has typical goblin values and personality, but is a complete oxymoron. She has a strong sense of duty, finds art offensive and is slightly disgusted by eloquent speakers (whY THe fUcK DId shE jOIn a POetrY TroUpE TheN?!?) and dreams of someday ruling the world.

Despite her profession being a dancer, she is VERY clumsy (her agility is 4. FOUR)

She carries around a book called "The Common Practice" which is a 28 page essay about her leaving her former job as a ranger to become a dancer

I want to know if I can find a way to put her to work. If I can find a way to raise her stats then she is my project now.