Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

This whole setup looks too damn balanced, and needs story events.

Yes, all of them!
- 15 (57.7%)
Yes, but only minor ones.
- 3 (11.5%)
Nope. Nooope.
- 2 (7.7%)
Will admin-sempai ever notice me?
- 6 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 35

Author Topic: Dominions 5 - blind Round 501  (Read 49199 times)

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dominions 5 - blind Round 501 - Bring out yer dead
« Reply #75 on: December 02, 2017, 12:19:43 pm »

May we learn some cool stuff...

Like when a monster fish shallows a unit with holy-vengance, it and the entire army will get blasted with holy strikes for like 30xrounds.

bulborbish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 02, 2017, 01:49:00 pm »

Ok, Game is started.

Time for Pretender Time!

Ulm - Shredding Guitar Solo, The Loyal Master, God of Order, Master of Fisherman
Maverni - Sir Snuggles, Prince of the Greater Earth, Master of Earthquakes, God of Horses, Counciler of Gods
Tien Chi - Bodhisattva of Mercy, Emperess of the Four Winds, the One Far Above, the Emperess of the Power of Air
Abysia - Crocus Sativus, Feeder on Impurity, Master of Flames, Patron of Herbalists, Devourer of Sins
Caelum - FIRE DEATH SKY SNAKE, Eater of Filth, He Who Stole the Fire, the Invincible and Ever-Triumphant
Agartha - Cavefriend, King of Kings, the Fortifier, God of the Rock
Vanheim - Oyesir, the Armorer, God of the Wild Cows, King of Nature
Neifelheim - Anthony's Weiner, Healer of the Lands, Prince of Insanity, He Who Tempers the Spirit, He who Confuses the Way.
Yomi - Coldsteel, God of Fever, the Vessel of Might, Patron of Heroes, Emperor of Near and Close
Hinnom - Mother of Giants, August Goddess, Mistress of Many Names, Lady Precious Green, Queen of the Healing Arts, Mistress of the Wildlife
Ur - The Monster Rancher, King of Blood and Perfume, King of the Forest, Lord of Insects
Atlantis - Big Papa, the Everlasting Father, the Most High, Lord of Civilization
Therodos - Etgfrog, God of Gods, God who Knows All Things, Lord of Fires, Prince of the Ocean Underneath, He Who Seals the Gates of Death

MCreeper

• Bay Watcher
  • My bus is late
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 02, 2017, 01:57:22 pm »

I think "Eater of filth" is not very fitting title for a god, exceptif filth are enemies, then it's just confusing. What you should pick to get it? Fire?
Also,King of Blood and Perfume? xD What the hell is this? And it seems Therodos picked triple bless.

bulborbish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 02, 2017, 02:22:30 pm »

I think "Eater of filth" is not very fitting title for a god, exceptif filth are enemies, then it's just confusing. What you should pick to get it? Fire?
Also,King of Blood and Perfume? xD What the hell is this? And it seems Therodos picked triple bless.

Eater of Filth is indeed fire! Fire is associated with purification and "good" (hence why Awe bless is Fire and not Astral)

Pretty sure King of Blood and Perfume is a Blood title, but I have no idea.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 02, 2017, 04:03:10 pm »

Therodos - Etgfrog, God of Gods, God who Knows All Things, Lord of Fires, Prince of the Ocean Underneath, He Who Seals the Gates of Death
Someone's getting ahead of themselves.
Edit: Also I had to resend the turn to myself before I got it... weird.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 04:05:12 pm by Bluerobin »
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Jilladilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Sleep Deprived
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 02, 2017, 05:30:49 pm »

The die is cast, the game is set. Once more the cycle of infinite madness spins on.
I wish you all good luck and a fun game.

Any bets that the closest Throne to me is the Throne of Night? You know, to let my 100% Darkvision sacreds see at night?

Glory to United Forenia!

If you see a 'Nemonole' on the internet elsewhere, it's probably me

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 02, 2017, 05:41:56 pm »

Gmail sent mine to my spam folder.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Gigalith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • O and H Books
« Reply #82 on: December 02, 2017, 06:09:15 pm »

Gmail sent mine to my spam folder.

Yeah, that's what happened to my pretender sending confirmation, it turns out.

Perhaps it could EAT SOME FILTH while there.
Check out my books at O and H Books

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 02, 2017, 06:20:38 pm »

Ah, thanks! I assumed it wouldn't do that because I have a label specifically set up for llamaserver stuff, but... turns out I was wrong!
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 02, 2017, 06:54:15 pm »

Me too.
I don't have a label, but it never did this before, I assumed, because llama was replying to mails I was sending it.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Endymion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 02, 2017, 06:59:22 pm »

Any bets that the closest Throne to me is the Throne of Night? You know, to let my 100% Darkvision sacreds see at night?

I glanced at the map and the only bet I came up with was that you'd be the one next to that cluster of 4 caves.

Good luck everyone, or at least good luck to those who bought into luck scales.
Watching Wizard of Oz while listening to Dark Side of the Moon on shuffle.

etgfrog

• Bay Watcher
  • delete & NULL;
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 02, 2017, 07:47:04 pm »

Because I did this last round to try to level the playing field between expert players and newer. Someone else had created an easier to search list this time so I don't have to spend 6 hours doing it this time.
I see 2 boars, an immortal risen oracle and then me who stands out. Have fun.

Also while everyone is looking this way, have a list of all the thrones in this game.
Spoiler: Throne List (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 08:03:36 pm by etgfrog »
"How dare you get angry after being scammed."

Jilladilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Sleep Deprived
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 02, 2017, 08:03:07 pm »

Agartha - Cavefriend, King of Kings: Dominion: 5; Gender: 1, the Fortifier: Earth >= 4, God of the Rock: Earth >= 4; immortal

I feel that it's prudent to tell you that one of these things is blatantly wrong, and as such the entire list is suspect. Trust them as guidelines, not facts set in stone. Some titles may have changed their requirements, after all.

Glory to United Forenia!

etgfrog

• Bay Watcher
  • delete & NULL;
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 02, 2017, 08:05:24 pm »

I feel that it's prudent to tell you that one of these things is blatantly wrong, and as such the entire list is suspect. Trust them as guidelines, not facts set in stone. Some titles may have changed their requirements, after all.
I thought with the number of ? and unknown it was obvious.
The real question I think, what are the guesses as to specifics of my bless. Which...by the way, those titles are correct for mine.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 08:19:45 pm by etgfrog »
"How dare you get angry after being scammed."

Jilladilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Sleep Deprived
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 02, 2017, 08:24:27 pm »

I thought with the number of ? and unknown it was obvious.

Well, to be fair, yes. But one of the things you put down for my god is very much false, and I don't have any ?'s, so everyone take everything with a grain of salt.

That said, I am playing EA Agartha, so that really does narrow down the likely candidates for whats.

Glory to United Forenia!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 35