Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 120

Author Topic: [MODDING] 0.44.x GENERAL MODDING QUESTIONS THREAD - NOW IN ALLCAPS EDITION  (Read 185837 times)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: [MODDING] 0.44.x GENERAL MODDING QUESTIONS THREAD - NOW IN ALLCAPS EDITION
« Reply #1710 on: November 16, 2019, 11:29:59 am »

You're welcome. I hope whatever you're making works out for you.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Tentacle Demon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1711 on: November 17, 2019, 06:59:53 am »

How make syndrome that immediately kill a creature? This also must work with zombies.

brolol.404

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: November 17, 2019, 08:34:54 am »

How make syndrome that immediately kill a creature? This also must work with zombies.

The easiest way to kill something with a syndrome is paralysis to the lungs. If you add [CE_REMOVE_TAG:NOBREATHE] it might effect zombies but not probably not zombie body parts. You could also try to kill it by extreme pain, but once again you will have to remove the NOPAIN tag.

Tentacle Demon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1713 on: November 17, 2019, 12:49:09 pm »

The easiest way to kill something with a syndrome is paralysis to the lungs. If you add [CE_REMOVE_TAG:NOBREATHE] it might effect zombies but not probably not zombie body parts. You could also try to kill it by extreme pain, but once again you will have to remove the NOPAIN tag.
I want solve dead_dwarf bug in very strange way. Elf/goblin can do interaction that animate parts of sentient body, remove by syndrome CAN_LEARN and SLOW_LEARNER and immediately kill that parts back. So corpses and their parts become edible.

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified geezer & only man to win 0.40.24
    • View Profile
« Reply #1714 on: November 17, 2019, 12:50:51 pm »

Pain doesn't kill, it only knocks out. Use bleeding at like 10000 severity, but I don't know about zombies. Not much will kill them that you can do with syndromes.

brolol.404

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: November 17, 2019, 01:23:51 pm »

I have successfully removed every vanilla plant from the game except for plump helmets. If I remove the plump helmet raw, worldgen will continuously reject worlds. I have other plants represented in all of the biomes, so I am not sure what would cause this? Do I have to include the plump helmet ID raw in order to successfully create a world?

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1716 on: November 17, 2019, 02:03:22 pm »

Try making a plant exactly like plump helmets except with a different ID and name, then generate a world without the original. Then you can see if the game is demanding plump helmets specifically. Aside from that, I'd guess that worldgen is failing because one of your civs can't grow it's crops. I'd guess the main one.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

brolol.404

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: November 17, 2019, 05:59:17 pm »

Try making a plant exactly like plump helmets except with a different ID and name, then generate a world without the original. Then you can see if the game is demanding plump helmets specifically. Aside from that, I'd guess that worldgen is failing because one of your civs can't grow it's crops. I'd guess the main one.
Thanks. This worked. I copied it before, but I added some surface biomes to the plant as well. I guess it doesn't like surface and underground biomes used together.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: November 17, 2019, 06:31:10 pm »

I'm glad it worked out.
My mods and forum games.

CohentheBarbarian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: November 18, 2019, 07:42:41 pm »

Hi peoples.

would someone kindly help me, I want to set up a script?/batch? file that i can run at embark with quality of life commands

3dveins
autolabor 1
prospect all
fastdwarf 1 0

i put them in a plaintext file called striketheearth.bat but cant figure out where to put it or how to run it.

cheers in advance

Tentacle Demon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: November 19, 2019, 12:08:08 am »

Why this not work?
Code: [Select]
[INTERACTION:EATCORPSEETIC]
[I_SOURCE:CREATURE_ACTION]
[I_TARGET:A:CORPSE]
[IT_LOCATION:CONTEXT_ITEM]
[IT_FORBIDDEN_CLASS:POISONOUS]
[IT_REQUIRES:CAN_LEARN]
[IT_MANUAL_INPUT:corpses]
[I_EFFECT:ANIMATE]
[IE_TARGET:A]
[IE_IMMEDIATE]
[CE_SPEED_CHANGE:SPEED_PERC:0:START:0]
[CE_ADD_TAG:HAS_BLOOD:START:0]
[CE_PARALYSIS:SEV:10000:PROB:100:START:0]
[CE_BLEEDING:SEV:10000:PROB:100:START:0]
[CE_PAIN:SEV:10000:PROB:100:START:0]
[CE_REMOVE_TAG:CAN_LEARN:SLOW_LEARNER:NOPAIN:NOBREATHE:PARALYZEIMMUNE:START:0]

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: November 19, 2019, 12:02:04 pm »

Which part isnt working? Does it not reanimate corpses or does the rest of the syndrome fail to take place? I dont see [IT_REQUIRES:FIT_FOR_ANIMATION] in the target section, its possible that could prevent it from reanimating. You probably need to add [SYNDROME] after IE_IMMEDIATE too.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

brolol.404

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: November 19, 2019, 09:23:13 pm »

Would creating a secret/interaction that converts only creatures with SYN_CLASS:WERECURSE into a mundane creature stop/cure/destroy all werecreatures during worldgen? Could the same be done for vampires and SYN_CLASS:VAMPCURSE?

Hiul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: November 19, 2019, 09:48:05 pm »

how to freeze water by dropping the item into river,sea,lake,etc ? i forgot how to do it, so far my test not freeze the water, i remember it have to do with [SPEC_HEAT] number or  maybe it must be in NONE to maintain the temperature of [MAT_FIXED_TEMP] to freeze the water or river, or maybe i understand it wrong.

heres mine maybe you guys can found what part thats is wrong.

also i remember i even freeze magma/lava or am i wrong ? and it actually impossible.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

help please.......

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
« Reply #1724 on: November 23, 2019, 08:45:54 pm »

(cleaned out a ban-dodge mess, may have deleted one post with a reply to somebody else by accident)
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 120