Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 25

Author Topic: Legends of Ealos (An RP Thing in a fantasy world) [NEW PLAYERS WELCOME]  (Read 23910 times)

Cadeyrn Heffernan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Legends of Ealos (An RP Thing in a fantasy world) [NEW PLAYERS WELCOME]
« Reply #225 on: January 17, 2018, 11:47:04 pm »

Is darkness all around Qassatoughua with no escape ?
Qassatougha is not surrounded by darkness with no escape, although it is darker than normal, even for being underwater.
Legends of Ealos

My SpaceStory Nation

GENERATION 33:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: January 18, 2018, 12:03:22 am »

Qassatoughua[ scries around /b]

Cadeyrn Heffernan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: January 22, 2018, 05:49:51 pm »

Okay, waiting on KittyTac's Nekohlin (I know what Flame is doing.), and Steelclaw. Currently the interactions with Lizzy Kyro and Supernerd's Dragon are winding to an end.
Legends of Ealos

My SpaceStory Nation

GENERATION 33:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: January 22, 2018, 09:01:08 pm »

The Nekohlin quickly build housing for those who they can house.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: January 23, 2018, 05:19:47 pm »

After the encounter, Ka'uratazun has reason to turn around and head back to her lair...
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Cadeyrn Heffernan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: January 23, 2018, 06:58:20 pm »

Just Steelclaw remaining.
Legends of Ealos

My SpaceStory Nation

GENERATION 33:

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: January 24, 2018, 04:48:49 pm »

Ah, right.

...I dunno, keep sailing? You're not giving me a lot to work with here.
Long Live United Forenia!

Cadeyrn Heffernan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: January 26, 2018, 04:10:40 pm »

Goltor
You watch and wait, observing the wall and the men atop it. Suddenly reality bends, the air atop the wall seems to fold in on itself, and two more people appear atop the wall. A sudden flash of firelight comes across the top of the wall, and you hear a draconic roar a few seconds after.

Ka'uratazun (Who is staying in the Norland)
After a few minutes of arguing, the mighty Earth Dragon tells the scholar what he wants to know, and leaves with several wagons of treasure, going back to her lair. You smell something in the air that is unfamiliar, and does not belong in your lair.

Lakami and Acid-Maw
Work begins on the coastal barrier against the dark influence, and progresses well, but it is a large project, and will take a while. You build a dozen ships, and the Lakami make armour for their allies, including for their tails. The shared expedition of 500 Acid-Maw and 300 Lakami sets out to the east.

Flame
After a brief talk with the dark monster, you launch a mighty breath of fire in all directions, scorching the creatures that surrounded you. The smell of decay and blood replaced with the reek of burnt flesh. The monster of shadows is unaffected by the raging dragonfire however, and laughs.
"Is that truly all you can do, Dragon? I am disappointed in you."
Rage bubbles inside of you, and you unleash a mighty roar that echoes across the landscape.

Nekohlin
The rapid development of housing leaves a bit to be desired in terms of quality, but that is a concern for later. The refugees work well for their keep, expanding your industry quite respectably considering that the only individuals of fighting age are the mothers. Oddly enough, the lined human, Lizzy Kyros has vanished.

Lizzy Kyros
You take the scholar's hand, and feel reality warp around you. You find yourself atop a massive wall, looking towards a massive land of shadows, that is creeping towards you. You feel an undeniable dread watching it. The scholar looks grim as he glares out across this sea of darkness.
"This has been crawling across the land, killing everything it swallows. As far as I know, only one thing ever escaped, a young fire dragon,
 and he was at the expanding edge."

Suddenly a massive burst of fire appears from the shadows, unmistakably from a dragon. Men start running to the wall, peering into the approaching darkness. A few seconds later a massive Draconic roar echoes from the shadows.
"Speak of the devil. You ready to save your first person?"

Qassatoughua
A cursory scrying reveals a pair of monsters made of squirming flesh. They emanate an aura of terror and despair, so powerful that even your mindless slaves respond. They are rapidly swimming towards you.

Ertane
Most of the rich flee north, aiming to reach the Nekohlin, holds full of gold and jewels. The refugees work hard to earn their keep, surrendering their ships quickly. You have a minor boost to industry, but the lack of working men, and the need for the women to care for their children hinders it slightly. The darkness Iomeer is fighting becomes visible, as does a Ijzervolk raiding fleet, sailing straight from the darkness, streaming mist, and shining with a massive light. You think it's the ship of the notorious Steelclaw!

Steelclaw, Neriend and The Messenger
You sail quickly, suddenly breaking into the sunlight, mist pouring behind you while the ship lopes over the waves. About ten leagues ahead is the city of Ertane, although you doubt you could successfully raid it, even with the Messenger's help. However, this means that the Todeslande has expanded over a few hundred kilometers- The Todeslande has never expanded before in known history.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 04:00:13 am by Cadeyrn Heffernan »
Legends of Ealos

My SpaceStory Nation

GENERATION 33:

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: January 26, 2018, 05:01:37 pm »

Goltor
Curious, Goltor desired to see more.
Cast a magic eye to see above the wall.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: January 26, 2018, 05:47:26 pm »

Despite her newfound profits, the dragon Ka'uratazun is suddenly not so happy now. She haphazardly tossed the wagons and their contents into her lair; she intended to take her time organizing them, but not right now. The dragon moves herself towards the entrance to the cave and faces inwards. The entrance was only slightly larger than she was, and there was only one way in and out of this cave. She then lets out a roar loud enough to shock whatever is sneaking about in there, and watches carefully for any movement as her treasures are not supposed to move on their own.

If the intruder didn't already make it outside of the cave, they about to become even less happy.

And just to be perfectly clear, this definition of "less happy" means that Ka'uratazun will attempt to kill the intruder(s) on sight.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 01:25:33 am by Supernerd »
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Cyne-Wulf

• Bay Watcher
  • Fenrisúlfr shall consume.
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: January 28, 2018, 04:14:25 am »

Well. Neriend is still unconscious, I'm assuming?

The Lakami will work on what I PMed you,  and otherwise continue as normal. They will also begin expanding more into the desert, using magic to make it more livable.
My SpaceStory Characters

GENERATION 31:

Cadeyrn Heffernan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: January 29, 2018, 02:26:31 am »

Neriend is starting to come to. She will have some health issues due to:
Neriend collapses, bleeding from every visible orifice
Legends of Ealos

My SpaceStory Nation

GENERATION 33:

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: January 29, 2018, 03:15:12 am »

The citizens of Ertrane make readiness for war, much earlier than they had prepared.
An emissary in a rowboat is sent forth to wait within cannon shot, hopefully in order to convince Steelclaw that nothing of value lies within the walls.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: January 29, 2018, 06:39:14 am »

Qassatoughua shall try to  psionically blast angry dead fish and start swimming towards closest zone without supernatural darkness.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: January 29, 2018, 10:34:29 am »

A flash of energy growing along her lined person. A smile splitting her face hunger and just for battle growing in her soul. The morning lord was with her decked in her armor plate. With the symbol of her lord on the shield and a beautiful sword.

Focusing quietly closing her eyes. She calls it forth. Calla forth her lord's power flowing through her lines the power that he gave her people. That was proof of her devotion and faith!

Energy glowing so bright. Reika she loved how it sounded in her mind. As such...she focused.

Call upon my lords power. The green magic within my body. My faith shown manifest and sprout wings of flight.
Enhance my form and sharpen the edge of my blade. I shall be alike to a blade from the sky's.

Bringing all foes to his embrace.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 25