Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Fighting during The Nuclear Winter or after it?

I would prefer to fight during The Nuclear Winter, even if it will be harsh as hell.
- 8 (80%)
I would prefer to fight after The Nuclear Winter. I prefer more balanced RTD.
- 2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: November 25, 2017, 10:16:23 am

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 33

Author Topic: ROLL TO GET NUKED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: TURN 27: THE END OF MENACE!  (Read 61666 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO GET NUKED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: TURN 23: ELECTION TIME!
« Reply #405 on: January 24, 2018, 10:31:57 pm »

Quote from: advisor
blah blah monster is winning, blah blah taxes.
"Oh right, the tax thing people were talking about... wait when did we get taxes anyway? Nevermind, fix that, and bring those bad ones here."
Fire them in person, if any of them speak up, smash one.
ASSIST, BY SECRETLY FORMING A GROUP OF THE QUEEN'S REMAINING SUPPORTERS INTO AN INTELLIGENCE SERVICE, CONSISTING OF LOYALIST SPIES AND AGENTS.
IF SUCCESSFUL, SEND SOME OF THEM TO DO THE QUEEN'S BIDDING AS OUTLINED ABOVE

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: January 24, 2018, 11:45:19 pm »

Assist in BRUTALLY DESTROYING CYBORGS and try to leave one alive, but crippled for interrogation.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: January 25, 2018, 01:46:38 pm »

OPEN FIRE ON CYBORGS!
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: January 26, 2018, 04:16:29 am »

I'll try to post the turn this evening (GMT +5). In the worst case scenario, I'll post it tomorrow.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: January 27, 2018, 12:53:47 pm »

Double post. I'm unable to do the post today due to some software-related shenanigans. However, I guarantee that I can post tomorrow.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO GET NUKED 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: TURN 24: THE ENEMY STRIKES FIRST!
« Reply #410 on: January 28, 2018, 06:59:47 am »

TURN 24: THE ENEMY STRIKES FIRST!

JJJ goes door-to-door (or whatever the closest equivalent is down here), asking people what it is they think should change about our country and society. Find out what the biggest issues are and possible ways to solve them.
THE POPULATION OF BADASSIA IS CONCERNED ABOUT OVERPOPULATION. THEY THINK THERE'S TOO MANY PEOPLE IN THE CAPITAL, AND THEY WOULD LIKE SOME EXPANSION TO OFFSET IT!

Have Plump make Plump Helmet man while Big Plump Purple Bob and Lumbert help boost my popularity by putting up fliers and just saying nice things about me in general in the meantime I will give a presidential speech like this.

-SPEECH-
[4] PLUMP MAKES MORE PLUMP HELMET MEN!
[4] BIG PLUMP, PURPLE, BOB, AND LUMBERT GAVE YOU A NICE POPULARITY BOOST!
[2] YOUR CANDIDATE SPEECH ENDS UP BEING VERY BORING DUE TO YOUR MONOTONE AND TIRED VOICE! YOUR ELECTORATE HAS FALLEN ASLEEP, AND YOU LOSE SOME POPULARITY!

"Oh right, the tax thing people were talking about... wait when did we get taxes anyway? Nevermind, fix that, and bring those bad ones here."

(I like how basically all the reasons for having the revolution where made up by the players who started the revolution)
[6] YOU FIRE ALL OF THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR TAXES AND ECONOMY, INCLUDING YOUR STEWARD! HOWEVER, IT LOOKS LIKE THEY SIDED WITH MONARCHIST MOVEMENT! BE THANKFUL THAT NO ONE TAKES THE MOVEMENT SERIOUSLY!
ANYWAY, YOU GET A BIG BONUS TO THE VOTES!

Try to convince the Plump Helmet Men that Gladush is a better candidate than the ex-queen. Gladush also tries to be more imposing to gain more supporters.
[5] "Y'KNOW, THAT SPEECH FROM THAT CANDIDATE WAS SO FRIGGING BORING! WE'LL VOTE FOR GLADUSH, THEN.

Quote from: Gladush Ronurist
Make a candidate speech.
[6] GLADUSH DOES A GRANDIOSE "SPEECH", CONSISTING OF DEATH GROWLS AND STOMPING THE GROUND! PEOPLE DIDN'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING, BUT THEY WERE STILL INSPIRED BY THE SPEECH! ANYWAY, "YAAARGH GRRAAAAAH" GETS A BOOST TO POPULARITY
THE POLL: 5% (FLUFFE/PLUMP HELMET LEADER) 10% (GLASS/JJJ) 40% (FAILBIRD/EX-QUEEN VIRGINIA) 45% (GLADUSH RONURIST)
1 TURN UNTIL THE ELECTION CYCLE IS OVER!

Climb out of wreckage and punch more walls.
[AUTO-FAIL] NO WALLS DETECTED!
[3] YOU PUNCH TREES INSTEAD!
[4] GATOR MUTANTS DON'T SEEM TO MIND IT AT ALL!

try to posses many guards as possible at the same time
INIT: [7], [19]
[3 VS 2] THE VAULT SECURITY HITS ONE OF THE CLONES IN THE CHEST!
[4] IT'S NOT YOU!
[2 VS 3] YOU TRY TO USE YOUR POSSESSION TRICK, BUT THE COUNTER-FIRE MAKES YOU RETREAT INTO THE COVER!

Get to the Vault Clinic, expecting anything
[2] YOU ENTER THE VAULT CLINIC. YOU SEE AT LEAST TEN OPERATION TABLES AND TWO DEACTIVATED MISTER HANDIES. YOU HEAR SOME PERIODICAL BEEPING FROM THE COMPUTER IN THE CLINIC, WHICH MAKES YOU LOOK AT THE COMPUTER...
[5+2 FOR SUPER-CYBORG BONUS AND SURPRISE ATTACK VS 3+1] CHLOE JUMPS OUT FROM THE VENT LOCATED ON THE CEILING! BECAUSE YOU WERE DISTRACTED BY THE COMPUTER'S BEEPING, YOU WEREN'T QUICK TO REACT FAST ENOUGH! CHLOE APPLIES BOOT TO YOUR HEAD, CAUSING YOU TO LOSE THE BALANCE AND FALL ON THE GROUND UNCONSCIOUS! 1 TURN UNTIL YOU WAKE UP!

Tell the cyborgs to retreat if they want to live. Proceed toward my children's location. Any Cyborg that stands in my way gets a rocket to the face.
Assist in BRUTALLY DESTROYING CYBORGS and try to leave one alive, but crippled for interrogation.
"THE OFFER OF SURRENDER IS REFUSED. TO ACCEPT YOUR OFFER IS TO VIOLATE THE ORDER THAT HAS BEEN GIVEN TO US. PREPARE FOR EXTERMINATION, SUBHUMAN." CALMLY SAID ONE OF THE SUPER-CYBORGS.
INIT: [16], [19]
[2+1 vs 1+1] THE SUPER-CYBORGS' LAZOR EYES HIT CLAR IN THE HELMET, CAUSING SOME INTERFACE SCREW! CLAR LOST THE BONUS FROM POWER ARMOR'S ASSISTANCE FOR 1 TURN!
[4 VS 6+1] DUE TO THE INTERFACE SCREW, THE ROCKET JUST FLIES WITHOUT HITTING ANYONE!
[4] IT HIT THE CEILING NEAR THE KINDERGARTEN! NOW YOU'LL NEED TO CLEAN UP THE RUBBLE TO GET TO THE KINDERGARTEN... ASSUMING YOU'LL BE ALIVE!

Throw some rocks or some similar items at the guys that are shooting at me without getting out from behind the rock, doesn't have to hit them just distract them.
[1] YOU THROW SOME ROCKS, BUT THE SCAVENGERS ARE STILL FOCUSED ON YOU!

ASSIST, BY SECRETLY FORMING A GROUP OF THE QUEEN'S REMAINING SUPPORTERS INTO AN INTELLIGENCE SERVICE, CONSISTING OF LOYALIST SPIES AND AGENTS.
IF SUCCESSFUL, SEND SOME OF THEM TO DO THE QUEEN'S BIDDING AS OUTLINED ABOVE

((SORRY, I FORGOT ABOUT YOUR ASSIST...)
[4] YOU'VE CREATED A WELL-TRAINED INTELLIGENCE SERVICE!
[5] THEY HAVE INFILTRATED THE MONARCHIST MOVEMENT, WHICH HAS THE FIRED CORRUPT PEOPLE! YOU CAN TRY TO FABRICATE THE EVIDENCE THAT THEY PLANNING TERROR ATTACK!

OPEN FIRE ON CYBORGS!
INIT: [17], [18]
[2+1 VS 2+1] SUPER-CYBORGS ARE PUSHING FORWARD DUE TO HATTIESBURGIANS RETREATING FOR THE RANGED COMBAT, AND SUCCEED AT KILLING SOME OF THE MILITIA!
[2+1 VS 5+1] UNFORTUNATELY, HATTIESBURG MILITIA HAS STORMTROOPER SYNDROME THIS TURN! THE BEAMS HITTING THE TREES, BUT NOT SUPER-CYBORGS!

NPCS TURNS
CHLOE DRAGS JACK SOMEWHERE ACROSS THE VENTILATION!

[1] MONARCHISTS WERE TRYING TO HOLD A STRIKE, BUT THE PEOPLE LAUGH AT THEM AND THROW ROTTEN PLUMP HELMETS AT THEM!

"MY PRESIDENT, GLADUSH RONURIST IS WINNING. PERHAPS IT'S TIME TO USE INTELLIGENCE TO SLANDER GLADUSH'S REPUTATION" SAID MAIN ADVISOR.

YOINK'S WAIFU WANTS TO WORK IN INTELLIGENCE SERVICE YOINK HAS CREATED. ACCEPT? Y/N?

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: January 28, 2018, 07:04:56 am »

Chop trees with karate chop. Build shack with logs. Punch walls.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: January 28, 2018, 08:05:26 am »

Blind fire over the rock at the scavengers.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: January 28, 2018, 08:37:57 am »

Overclock the Fire Shield to a unresonable level, i want her to die
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: January 28, 2018, 08:44:52 am »

Recruit the ex-queen supporters.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: January 28, 2018, 09:03:51 am »

One would think that I'd get some kind of popularity boost from actually going to people and asking what it is they want.

Main parts of campaign promises: I want to expand Badassia's size, both growing our underground holdings as well as finding ways to safely expand to the surface. Additional parts: I will hold regular meetings, once a week, where anyone who wishes to bring an issue to my attention may do so. Furthermore, I will support the sciences, to allow us to redevelop the technology that we had before the nukes happened, as well as to design and create new tech that will allow us to be better adapted to this new, irradiated world.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: January 28, 2018, 09:33:13 am »

"everyone suicide charge them they will run out of bullets soon. I will try to become the inversion of the demon LEGION"

While the clones die to the bullets Mercedes retry her possession trick this time in everyone nearby
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: January 28, 2018, 10:19:12 am »

Yay I aint going to win this going to go ahead and drop out lol

Drop out of the presidential race and recommend everybody votes for Gladiush have Plump make more Plump Helmet Men while I thank Big Plump, Purple, Bob and Lumbert for attempting to help me

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: January 28, 2018, 12:44:50 pm »

Inject doses of buffout and turbo in wearer.

Attempt to stun super CYBORGS through electronic warfare.

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: January 28, 2018, 01:10:25 pm »

Destroy every cyborg that opposes me. Then start clearing that rubble so I can get to my kids.
Insert witty signature here
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 33